over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lawyers trying to make the food industry pay for soaring obesity health care

In 2004 congress passed " the cheeseburger bill" making it illegal to sue restraunts and food companies for making people fat or giving them health problems
In 2002 mcdonalds wAs sued for this...case was thrown out...
They prob won't get far

I think fast food and other sludge like soda and candy that people abuse should have a major sales tax increase to help subsidize health care costs. It has a direct impact on people's health and the immense burden on the system they become.

I think fast food and other sludge like soda and candy that people abuse should have a major sales tax increase to help subsidize health care costs. It has a direct impact on people's health and the immense burden on the system they become.

pun intended

Fuck how about a class action suite against fat people. They don't take accountability for their health and everybody else flips the bill....well we're prob all considered fat by bmi standards...FTW

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Fuck how about a class action suite against fat people. They don't take accountability for their health and everybody else flips the bill....well we're prob all considered fat by bmi standards...FTW

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I think protein, creatine, and bodybuilding industry should have a huge tax, since they cater to drug addicts, many who die in their 30's/40's. Fuck it lets just tax you (its coming through Obama care and EHR) based on your weight regardless of BF, whether you drive a motorcycle, compete in MMA, hunt, fish, have a gun in the house etc.

See how that works?:lightbulb:

I guarantee you there are quite a bit of "fat people" who have much better blood work than alot of you on here.

So if one day I want a snickers bar I have to pay a big tax because fat people won't stop stuffing their faces.

No one forces you to eat unhealthy and not exercise. I eat a box of Twinkies a week and eat a double quarter pounder at least once a week and I'm not obese.

well the cigarette industry was sued. the mentality is sort of stupid but the thing is these companies are knowingly putting out dangerous and addictive products and marketing them in a different way.

are you retarded for thinking smokign is good for you? well yes of course but they did pay out quite a bit of money.

now the fast food industry has been up to more, and dare i say even worse as they have been reseaching food science since the 50s-60s and discovered how various combos of salt/fat/sugar create a drug like responce yet this has only recently entered realm of modern medicine.

these food combinations do infact create a similar cascade of chemical events a highley scheduled drugs like cocaine and amphetamines.

does anyone think fast food or the fast food industry is helpfull? seriously?

we all like to go out to eat but is it helpign anyone? resturaunts to generally not take health into considerationtaste and happy customers are the concern, that chef sounds like nist in the resturaunt industry i know, they have no idea of macros nor do they care they are about taste.

i have studdied both aspect of food for a long fuckign time, cooking for taste is entirely opposit from health not to say healthy food cant taste good but we are genetically programed to like sweat, salt and fat.

i have done most common recreational drugs and some not so common ones yet sugary thigns and food substances i find are the hardest to stop or most addictive thigns i have ever encountered, its genearally easy to stop doign drugs because they can be avoided in most parts of daily life but eating...

most normal people are shuveling shit food down all day even if they are not fat!

Kinda strange that its all GENETICS that determines who can be a pro athlete, but fat people are just out of control pigs who should be slaughtered.

Ever try to buy any food without sodium in it? How about the shit they inject in chicken? How about the fact that good fresh chow will in general cost you more to live on than crap?

Lets throw in that kids are marketed to unmercifully at age 2+ to eat pure garbage. Adults are constantly bombarded with "Healthy" food that is loaded in sodium/sugar/fat but they slap a healthy label on it.

Not sayin many lardasses aren't at fault but it's might hypocritical to blame genes for every success in bodybuilding and none of the faults in fat people.

I trend to lardassedness and I laugh at many posts with guys who cant put on weight. Uhhh I eat all day and cant gain....wow I can look at a chikn tit and add 3 lbs of muscle and 6 of fat. If genes make champions they make lardasses too.

well the cigarette industry was sued. the mentality is sort of stupid but the thing is these companies are knowingly putting out dangerous and addictive products and marketing them in a different way.

are you retarded for thinking smokign is good for you? well yes of course but they did pay out quite a bit of money.

now the fast food industry has been up to more, and dare i say even worse as they have been reseaching food science since the 50s-60s and discovered how various combos of salt/fat/sugar create a drug like responce yet this has only recently entered realm of modern medicine.

these food combinations do infact create a similar cascade of chemical events a highley scheduled drugs like cocaine and amphetamines.

does anyone think fast food or the fast food industry is helpfull? seriously?

we all like to go out to eat but is it helpign anyone? resturaunts to generally not take health into considerationtaste and happy customers are the concern, that chef sounds like nist in the resturaunt industry i know, they have no idea of macros nor do they care they are about taste.

i have studdied both aspect of food for a long fuckign time, cooking for taste is entirely opposit from health not to say healthy food cant taste good but we are genetically programed to like sweat, salt and fat.

i have done most common recreational drugs and some not so common ones yet sugary thigns and food substances i find are the hardest to stop or most addictive thigns i have ever encountered, its genearally easy to stop doign drugs because they can be avoided in most parts of daily life but eating...

most normal people are shuveling shit food down all day even if they are not fat!

Good post.

Consider this: Anyone addicted to drugs or alchohol can just stop. Yeah they may have some issues at withdrawl but.....they NEVER have to use ever again.

Try that with food.:D Stopping food intake is eventually fatal.

dude sweet things are the most addicitive thign i have ever touched!

i have no problem sitting next to a pile of crack but birthday cake! wholy shit i wont be able to sleep until i eat the entire thing alone in the kitchen, in the dark, while everyone sleeps! lol!

i used to be fat, i didnt like it. sure genetics come into play but just because you have shitty genetics doesnt mean you cant look better then 99% of the population with a little work.

that is what we are talking about after all in the what sepperates the pros discusions. some people are more inclined to sertin things, some people start off with somethign great or great atributes some dont and others are in the middle.

with diligent work pretty much anyone can make them selfs bigger, leaner and more muscular then 99% of the people out there, to that percentage you can be a hulking freak depending on how bad you want to abuse yourself if you really want to.

but you will never be as big a freak as the 1% of the population that has the true freaky genes.

do we get it now?

what the other guy said is also true and a problem, good food does cost more, but there are governmental reason for that! those we shoudl work to correct and the answer is through taxation!

tax the food that is not natural, as is growign from the mother fuckign ground! the more processed and further away it is from what you can plant or grow at home the higher the taxes.

this is the way to correct the whole fuckign thing. level the playing field and help`small farming all at the same time, tax companies more that have more employees! tax the sole proprietor/mom and pop/ family farm little to none, encorage growth in this sector! this is after all a major problem, obeisity and the quality of life/life style.

you are supper stressed low on money and dont have time, what do you do? sit and explain all of whats what in the life and world to your kids and cook healthy foods or drive through BK while you put a dvd in the mini van and talk on the cell phone beofre the next thign you HAVE to do?

yes i undrestand the peoples argument, but for real its just creating more unhealthy drug addict like behavior and no one is resposible for anything.

moe then that the food exajurates that whole thing because of the drug responce! the food is making it worse/cyclical.

this is enfored by ignorace, and the fact that all heath and fitness related things continue to make money becuase of failure to deliver, lol!

doctors need/want repeat business, people make lots of money selling you the same useless garbage you dont need to fix problems that they are not helping. btu we just let it continue.

people make lots of money off of people being unhealthy rather then healthy, no law suite is gona change that, just one more person milking that cash cow... lol

:banghead:

Kinda strange that its all GENETICS that determines who can be a pro athlete, but fat people are just out of control pigs who should be slaughtered.

Ever try to buy any food without sodium in it? How about the shit they inject in chicken? How about the fact that good fresh chow will in general cost you more to live on than crap?

Lets throw in that kids are marketed to unmercifully at age 2+ to eat pure garbage. Adults are constantly bombarded with "Healthy" food that is loaded in sodium/sugar/fat but they slap a healthy label on it.

Not sayin many lardasses aren't at fault but it's might hypocritical to blame genes for every success in bodybuilding and none of the faults in fat people.

I trend to lardassedness and I laugh at many posts with guys who cant put on weight. Uhhh I eat all day and cant gain....wow I can look at a chikn tit and add 3 lbs of muscle and 6 of fat. If genes make champions they make lardasses too.

natural selection would ensure that champion genes are passed on and fatass genes are removed from the gene pool.

solid attempt though.

Good post.

Consider this: Anyone addicted to drugs or alchohol can just stop. Yeah they may have some issues at withdrawl but.....they NEVER have to use ever again.

Try that with food.:D Stopping food intake is eventually fatal.

This is the biggest problem. I've picked up a severe binge eating problem since Christmas. That said what's making it hard for me to stop is I haven't had a workout since Christmas where I havn't hit a pb and some how I've held my abs. Some days have been 12000 calories with lots of chocolate and ice cream and I've been eating I've cream with my bare hands in the car park out side supermarket the cravings are that bad. Doesn't seem to matter how much brown rice and chicken or steak and egg I eat come night time im loading up on junk. I do find when I have a growth spurt all I do is eat and eat and iget away with it but it gets fucking addictive. I want to get my diet head on but can't justify it while im getting silly strength gains on cruise but the truth is the junk food is very addictive. Is not always hunger or even cravings but wanting the "hit", it really is like a Drug. Luckily I've got an extreme carb/ calorie tolerance and a few low calorie days on work days a week keep body fat and insulin sensitivity in check. I think the am carbles training helps a lot too, but genetics is withot doubt how I get away with it. Before Christmas I did an 8 week Cut 100% clean no cheat meals so I know I can turn it around when abs start fading

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
natural selection would ensure that champion genes are passed on and fatass genes are removed from the gene pool.

solid attempt though.

Actually natural selection did just the opposite. Throughout the time when humans were evolving FOOD was scarce at times. The bloodlines that survived did so because they were able to survive FAMINE by storing FAT the most efficiently.

I agree genetics def play a big part of but if one knows they are prone to being obese and continue to eat the shit they do and don't try to live a healthier life, then yeah they are lazy lard asses. Ever watch The Biggest Loser? It can be done, with the will and determination it can be done and for anyone in that situation that says it can't is lying to themselves because they are lazy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I agree genetics def play a big part of but if one knows they are prone to being obese and continue to eat the shit they do and don't try to live a healthier life, then yeah they are lazy lard asses. Ever watch The Biggest Loser? It can be done, with the will and determination it can be done and for anyone in that situation that says it can't is lying to themselves because they are lazy!

That isn't the point. Anything can be done with enough effort. The point is that the food industry purposely sets people up to be addicted by a product that they make to ensure increased sales numbers.

A quick glance at obesity figures and government subsidies of farm production shows that the extra food we produce had to go somewhere....our asses.

Everyone on here eats at a level that would produce extreme obesity without anbolics and compulsive exercise. Just something to think about.

That isn't the point. Anything can be done with enough effort. The point is that the food industry purposely sets people up to be addicted by a product that they make to ensure increased sales numbers.

A quick glance at obesity figures and government subsidies of farm production shows that the extra food we produce had to go somewhere....our asses.

Everyone on here eats at a level that would produce extreme obesity without anbolics and compulsive exercise. Just something to think about.

I know what they do, its like trying to blame the heroin dealer for a heroin addiction. Nope, its your fault you have a heroin addiction. The point is no one is forcing this on anyone!! As you've said before this is still the Freedom country - choose to not eat it, choose to exercise and live a healthier exercise.

The point is stop always trying to blame some shit on everyone and anyone for what people choose. It is what it and it's never going to change, we'd like to think it is but it isnt. It would take another "Castro" and that just isn't happening in this Freedom country!

Maybe you would see it differently if your child was struggling with obesity because he has seen no advertising that isn't for sugar and fat laden garbage. Or your father dying because 75% of what he ate was advertised as "healthy" and a source of 9 minerals and vitamins.

Calories weren't even on food until reasonably recently and just in the last few years has ANY restaurant given any CLUE as to what is in their food and many still do not or give wildly inaccurate figures. Serving sizes are manipulated to seem better than they are etc to ad nauseum.

Yes personal responsibility is the ultimate factor in anything but the American consumer is constantly lied to and duped by the food industry with direct involvement of the federal government. Remember the "food pyramid" which was directly tied to eating more cereal grain than needed so as to protect grain production?

How are the AVERAGE American consumers that don't wan to spend 8 hrs a day on a bodybuilding forum supposed to stay in shape?

Many lardasses I see actually THINK the "salad" they are eating will help them.
The lack of education and MISINFORMATION out there is stunning.

Still their fault but talk about a stacked deck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws