over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

List...Dumbest shit you ever heard of in bodybuilding

well not a stupid thing that i heard on the boards but one of the stupidiest things i have heard many times over and i am sure you have also.....some dude explaining why he doesnt lift heavy or often.....if i lift heavy or too often i will get too big because thats just the way i am so i just do cardio and light weights...you guys know the dude i am talking about.

Perfect example- Justin Bieber and all the pretty boys in Hollywood. :rolleyes:

"
"can i inject steroids directly inside the anus? someone told me it increases the absorption-intake".
Oh boy...I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but there was a thread a few years ago on another anabolic forum of a guy who was complaining that it hurt for him to sit down on toilet seats or poop after his butt injections. The thread went a good 2-3 pages of people trying to figure out what it would be (perhaps post-injection soreness, maybe swelling, etc.) before they discovered the root of the issue - the kid was shooting his gear INTO his anus. Just burying the needle up in there and injecting. If I remember correctly, he blames his mistake on always hearing about baseball players shooting roids in their butts, and just assumed that meant up the butt.

One of those threads where you pray to god the guy is trolling.

Oh boy...I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but there was a thread a few years ago on another anabolic forum of a guy who was complaining that it hurt for him to sit down on toilet seats or poop after his butt injections. The thread went a good 2-3 pages of people trying to figure out what it would be (perhaps post-injection soreness, maybe swelling, etc.) before they discovered the root of the issue - the kid was shooting his gear INTO his anus. Just burying the needle up in there and injecting. If I remember correctly, he blames his mistake on always hearing about baseball players shooting roids in their butts, and just assumed that meant up the butt.

One of those threads where you pray to god the guy is trolling.

I was going to list this one but I forgot. I remember the exact thread you are talking about.

I overheard this gem in person, so I know it wasn't a troll. Two guys fresh from the gym are eating icecream, and one says to the other "The icecream is cold, so your stomach has to burn calories to heat up."

glutamine supplementation.
Glutamine is a great supplement, but it's marketing was a fraudulent beast.

I overheard this gem in person, so I know it wasn't a troll. Two guys fresh from the gym are eating icecream, and one says to the other "The icecream is cold, so your stomach has to burn calories to heat up."
My buddy's girlfriend used to give him ice cream after a fight because according to her "it cools the testosterone!" I told my boy to watch out for those cow estrogens and your girlfriend's advice, too.

Last edited:

Dumbass thing to say, but true. Your body even expels calories heating the cold water you drink on a daily basis..... No where near enough to be the reason you should be eating ice cream

I loved when a guy told Me the reason his gains were shitty was b/c he didn't have $$ to eat properly, yet was on a HUGE cycle(orals, oils, peps, GH, slin) LOL

womans excuse for not lifting heavy

well not a stupid thing that i heard on the boards but one of the stupidiest things i have heard many times over and i am sure you have also.....some dude explaining why he doesnt lift heavy or often.....if i lift heavy or too often i will get too big because thats just the way i am so i just do cardio and light weights...you guys know the dude i am talking about.

I love hearing a woman say I dont want to lift becuase I dont want to bulk up. That in my book is just anexcuse for not wanting to really work out. I dont any women that have bulked up from just lifting. Maybe from over eating but that would be fatting up not bulking up.

oh god this thread.. here goes. top 2 to keep it short..

2- guy from my old gym was told he looked flat by another competitor, comes up to me the next day saying he upped his test by 2000mg and his gh by 4iu. then proceeds to say " let them try and call scott flat now .. "

1- the kid who told me that his " cycle" of 100mg primo weekly ( nothing else ) in the span of 2-3 weeks.. rotted his teeth.. wrecked his cardio, and turned his pupils orange.

My buddy's girlfriend used to give him ice cream after a fight because according to her "it cools the testosterone!" I told my boy to watch out for those cow estrogens and your girlfriend's advice, too.

lol..this is my favorite so far

Last edited:

glutamine supplement is useless. no added benefits at all. you get more than enough glutamine from diet alone. studies show that glutamine supplementation is useless for bodybuilders. no extra benefit.

Last edited:
When I taught, I once had a 6th grader ask if he ate his own semen, would it make him bigger.
My sister in law is a Dr and said she would lift but doesn't want to bulk up.
When you stop lifting, it just turns to fat.

When I taught, I once had a 6th grader ask if he ate his own semen, would it make him bigger.
My sister in law is a Dr and said she would lift but doesn't want to bulk up.
When you stop lifting, it just turns to fat.

I think most of the general population believes that.

Overheard this one time at the gym. Guy yelling at his partner for dropping the weights, claiming they could get warped from dropping them too hard and therefore would be unusable.

overheard a guy saying to another guy that my acne was from aas. At the time I was clean and it was razor burn lol

" I don't squat because I don't wanna mess up my knees and not be able to walk when im old"

Had a guy ask me about my leg routine and when I repeated the same question to him he told me he does 50 yard sprints to build his legs

had a guy tell me that ill have kidney failure and need diaylisis (spelling?) bc of my diet.

had a guy tell me steroids will make your veins collapse and youll have track marks like a heroin addict, apparently he doesn't know what a IM injection is lol

The only value of glutamine is for people who take slin
So you need to spike insulin or use injects for any muscular benefits?

I like it for it's GABA and gut feeding effects, it's gotta be peptide form though. It's not a panacea but it does go very well with taurine and Creapure.

"I don't go too hard though because I don't wanna get too big"

I hear this all the time. Makes me furious. Like anyone ever just got big by accident.

So you need to spike insulin or use injects for any muscular benefits?

I like it for it's GABA and gut feeding effects, it's gotta be peptide form though. It's not a panacea but it does go very well with taurine and Creapure.

Simply put, you will gain no extra muscle by using glutamine powder.

Simply put, you will gain no extra muscle by using glutamine powder.

I don't want to degenerate this thread into a glutamine battle, but I will say I feel it has health and protein synthesis enhancing value especially combined with other select aminos and a high protein diet.

Muscle tissue protein is dominated by it. Supplementing with it can only help with recovery. Talking about using peptide form and a non-user here. A bit of a different ball game.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude94
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws