over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Localized fat loss from HGH? Yes or No?

Do you see localized fat loss from Hgh?

• YES

Votes: 64 35.4%
  • NO

Votes: 117 64.6%

• Total voters
In most men you will find the highest % of Bf on abdominal area thus you will notice the "loss" or shrinkage of fat cells there first. See a misnomer is that you can lose fat. Ya dont. Ever. they shrink. Only time you Lose body fat cells is through liposuction. What you have God gien is what you have. Only will "lose" Bf is with liposuction. With diet exercise and lets say HGH your body fat cells will shrink. But in the midsection-since they are concentrated most there on most people -you will notice it there first. Comprende?

i pin all around my abdomen and when on hgh...i can eat whatever i want and i don't pack on any additional belly fat. I did lose alot of fat from the midsection also, but like posted above, i think thats just where i would have lost it anyway

As a 6 year veteran of HGH ED I have not experienced this phenomenon. One could easily conclude this- as the abdomen typically has the highest % of BF-and most people pin there. You could believe to notice fat cells decreasing in size there thus observing spot fat loss. But as of late I am pinning IM in my delts exclusively and if anything they look bigger and fuller. So I do not buy into that. Now I have read of lypodystrophy which is actually a reaction of pinning in the same spot over a long period of time paralyzing the fat cells in a localized area. But this presents as more of an indentation or trauma in a particular area.

I noticed it maybe the first year I was taking it, but not anymore.
I swear it seem to make dime sized dents where fat had been if I shot in the same location over and over.

YES

I have definately noticed the hard fat gut I had is now more loose skin as the fat gets dissolved. Now, this could just be where my body is burning fat first sure. But in my experience, this is the last place I burn fat. Face and hands thin out first. But my face and hands are still fat. So it must be localized. because that is where I have been putting all the pins.

An IFBB Pro said me to inject HGH on thighs (it´s a place where we have more receptors), but he said me that there is no local effect on fat loss.

Very interesting to see so many of the long time trusted members first hand experiences with localize fat loss with gh. Look like i will be starting this tomorrow.

Last edited:
8 years straight of hgh cycle , no such thing- it's all in your mind . You will become leaner but overall , with minimal. Dietng unless you eat horrible. No compound give local fat loss not even the injectable Halo complete myth and people not in touch with themselves

i always shot gh intramuscular
my good buddy started gh for first time for a 3-4 month run 3-5iu daily at most. he didnt think much about the process and was shooting in his left ab area cuz he is right handed. anyway, OBVIOUS localized fat loss at injection area.
crazy.
i told him i never woulda believed it unless i saw it.
i would still shoot intramuscular as sub q injects just freak me out lol. :)
-JS

yes. was ijecting siazen in the same places on my abs. started having the dime size spots with no fat at all. looked a little funny.

I did an experiment and only inj my right fatty pec area by my nipple, 2.5ius am before fasted cardio then 2.5 pre bed for about 3-4 weeks. The fat loss on the right side was pretty dramatic. This picture is actually 3 weeks after I started doing the left a side also, 2.5 each side, am. I wasn't really thinking about sharing my results. You can see that my right side (the arm holding the camera) is leaner.

Attachments

• Me July 2012.jpg
    Me July 2012.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 370
I always put on water wherever I shot subq so I hit the delts IM and see fat loss evenly all over

No such thing as localized even with hgh. Considering I went 8 years straight pinning same area and my lower abs were still the slowest and last to lose. I guarantee you anyone says it was local prob ignores the fact they lost over entire body. Hgh will help with overall loss especially with hard training and aas

100% I was on the side that said inject location doesn't matter, but I recently switched it up.

I IMd in my quads for 8 months. I noticed I was lean every where but below my belly button. I decided to go to SQ in the belly around 4 months ago. with no change in diet, workout, sleep, etc, I no longer have the small roll of fat below my belly button. perhaps it was something else that caused the fat loss, but I will be sticking to the SQ in the abs for the time being.

I don't know about localized fat loss, however I definitely get noticeably leaner on GH. Love the stuff.

Fatloss from gh yes, but localized fat loss and i can't say iv noticed any.

Last edited:
I am currently on my first cycle of HGH and I have ALWAYS had a problem with getting off the little extra fat around my lower abs. I have been injecting SUBQ around my lower abs and i have definitely noticed a significant amount of improvements in that area.

I am currently on my first cycle of HGH and I have ALWAYS had a problem with getting off the little extra fat around my lower abs. I have been injecting SUBQ around my lower abs and i have definitely noticed a significant amount of improvements in that area.

It's your first cycle of GH and you are getting leaner. Has nothing to do with where you are injecting...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws