• mark1.jpg
    mark1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,208
one more

Attachments

• mark2.jpg
    mark2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,321
damn. i remember when he used to compete in chad nicholls missouri state show. he has made some big improvments since the last time I saw him.

Mav

Thanks for posting these.... Wow Mark has build some massive arms and his hams are oustanding; not that the rest should go unnoted as well.

Fantastic physique. I'd love to see some back shots.

Boo

I remember him having a tiny waist. Obliques seem to have grown quite a bit. Lookin awesome everywhere else though. Met him at the USA last year, really nice guy

Awesome physique. I remember seeing him in musclemag back in the mid to late 90's, then he disappeared before re-emerging a couple years ago.

Makes me want to go crawl back into a hole now.:(

Makes me want to go crawl back into a hole now.:(

It makes some people want to crawl back into a hole, while for others it makes them want to step it up a notch in the gym, at the dinner table, etc. ;)

It makes some people want to crawl back into a hole, while for others it makes them want to step it up a notch in the gym, at the dinner table, etc. ;)

Damn, both you and Aqua are bustin on my ass today.:p

But your right.....time to get to work!

Last edited:
So he lives around in stl area??? Cause he looks like a guy I saw at the gym..Massive in person thats for sure.

Most impressive to me is that he badly tore his quad on a heavy hack squat some years back (complete patella tendon tear, the works if i remember right) and then after having it repaired, some months later, fell somewhere and completely tore it again.....and he has made it all the way back---thats damn impressive and some fortitude.

Most impressive to me is that he badly tore his quad on a heavy hack squat some years back (complete patella tendon tear, the works if i remember right) and then after having it repaired, some months later, fell somewhere and completely tore it again.....and he has made it all the way back---thats damn impressive and some fortitude.

WOW....that is a great story and his physique is a testament to his foritude for sure....Good luck to him.

What class is he doing surely the HW's, I know he has been a LHW in the past. Good lord he is gonna do well!

ya what class is he doing?

that is a thickly muscled man right there! i am very impressed!
especially with the muscle tear to the quad, you really cant tell a difference looking at the two.... his physique speaks loudly about his will to overcome obstacles.....

KM...he's been a light-heavy the past couple years.

Here's some pics from last years USA's. With better conditioning he'd be tough to beat.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
KM...he's been a light-heavy the past couple years.

Here's some pics from last years USA's. With better conditioning he'd be tough to beat.

**broken link removed**

well his conditioning is far better now than at the NA's... i wish him the best!

HEY DC.. I WAS THERE WHEN MARK TORE THE QUAD... the golds he trained at was the golds own by a friend of mine named rick.. i went down to visit and was training when i heard a crash and a scream.. turned and there was mark in a lot of pain..
he tore it again by walking around and he saw a box on the floor and went to kick it and put all his weight on his bad leg and SNAAPPP.. he was ribbed a little about that later..lol... but, he has recovered.. he has great potential and is a pretty grounded guy.. just loves doing what he is doing..;)

damn mark has put on a lot of size in a years time... shit, that boy is thick! he has def. been pounding the food this past offseason,, mad props to mark, im impressed!

One thick dude. With him and Peter P it should be a great competition. Who else do you guys think will be the toughest competitors??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear