over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MODS PLZ READ ASAP

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
SOMEONE HAS BROKEN INTO REAS ACCOUNT AND IS PRETENDING TO BE HER:mad: SHE JUST CALLED ME AND TOLD ME SO AND SHES UPSET TO SAY THE LEAST , SHE SAID SOMEONE CHANGED HER PASSWORD AND SHE CANT LOG IN AND THE GUYS POSTING PICS FROM HER MYSPACE ACCOUNT WITHOUT HER PERMISSION THIS HAS TO BE A MAJOR VIOLATION PLZ HELP HER OUT , SHES PLANNING ON POSTING AGAIN BUT THIS ASSHO IS RUINING HER ACCOUNT .

^ bump... Thats Sucks man. I hope the mods can get it lined out.

|--[\\\]>-------- Ill see what i can do, at least lock her out of here since the person knows her password, but as for her myspace, that's beyond my/our control.

|--[\\\]>---------- Ok, i just banned REA's acct. Vander if you talk to her, tell her to set up a new acct. otherwise, we can lift the ban whenever, but i did set it for a certain # of days and it will automatically lift itself. If any of the other mods are more into computers than i, and have a better idea, let me know.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>---------- Ok, i just banned REA's acct. Vander if you talk to her, tell her to set up a new acct. otherwise, we can lift the ban whenever, but i did set it for a certain # of days and it will automatically lift itself. If any of the other mods are more into computers than i, and have a better idea, let me know.

Might be better to figure out the IP from which this guy has been accessing her account and ban the IP. That way he's gone from the site, at least from that IP. Of course, he can use a proxy and try to slip in, but not as REA.

Then you could reset REA's password and let her keep her account here... (If she does get a new acct. here, you can merge her old posts with those of the new acct., too.)

-R

I knew that was going to happen. As soon as that imposter logged in under Rea21 and told everyone that she doesn't have that old email account and forgot her password. Coming from a computer geek, thats the oldes trick in the book. As BigA said "PM me your new email address and I will fix it for you"... I said aw, shit, I know what happens next... I was waiting for this thread from V or her. I knew it was only a matter of days. Oh well, no harm done anyway, just delete the threads and its over. At least it wasn't a bank account! :eek:

Last edited:
I also sent a pm to the impostor thinking it was Rea and the shit bag replied back. This is horrible and I to feel violated. Please fix this problem and get the real Rea Back!!!!!!!!

As a side note, what kind of mentally challenged low self esteem pervert does it take to do something like this? How fucked up in the head to even waste time doing this? What a loser. :p

Last edited:
it takes a loser plateful of ass puss to get their kicks that way :mad:

homonunculus said:
Then you could reset REA's password and let her keep her account here... (If she does get a new acct. here, you can merge her old posts with those of the new acct., too.)
Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

This is the simplest thing to do!!!!

Give the password to Vander and he can give it to the real REA. She then need to go in and reset the password. Then nothing changes in her account.

Kaiser said:
I knew that was going to happen. As soon as that imposter logged in under Rea21 and told everyone that she doesn't have that old email account and forgot her password. Coming from a computer geek, thats the oldes trick in the book. As BigA said "PM me your new email address and I will fix it for you"... I said aw, shit, I know what happens next... I was waiting for this thread from V or her. I knew it was only a matter of days. Oh well, no harm done anyway, just delete the threads and its over. At least it wasn't a bank account! :eek:

Good call Kaiser... I newver even thought someone would try and pull such a thing But deffinatley see how that could happen.

Punks come a dime a dozen, and there's about a million dollars worth
out there.

WHY...?

I can honestly say why would someone want todo this...?...What possible gain could they get from this...?What else can someone get into...?How about the sources accounts...? are they safe...?

dang if that wasnt Rea who was i cyberin with? :confused:

TooPowerful4u said:
dang if that wasnt Rea who was i cyberin with? :confused:
HAHAHAA u sick pig :p

why always drama around chicks...

hopefully we wont find that the imposter is posting from the same accound as someone already here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131