over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MR OLYMPIA 2021

Hadi is looking very sharp. Brandon is looking great as well. Made up for Hunter and he looks great as well. Bonac looks good but Nick is better imo. Iain shouldn't place very high like he usually does as his shape his horrible compared to all the top guys. They have called Ramy and Brandon up now for 1st and 2nd. I thought they would have Hadi up there too. Maybe they will do that later because he is up there with them. Out of Ramy and Brandon it's very close but I would give it to Ramy due to their legs. Although Ramy is definitely not as good as in the past. It looks like he has stopped filling his legs up as they are slightly downsized which isn't a bad thing. I wouldn't argue with either of them winning from what I have seen. Although I like Hadi so I hope he gets compared to them tomorrow and can move up.

Ramy proportions are weird and there is no flow, coming smaller has not helped him and his condition is certainly no better than last year. Brandon is great, but he is soft from behind and his legs are weak compared to the top.

Hadi has the most complete package to me.

Preface this with the obligatory statements of......Lighting, live stream bad. Anything can happen in 24hrs to the Sat show....

Hadi looked best overall.
I thought Brandon looked good. Too bad his legs are so downsized because he beats Ramy IMO on everything else last night.
Nick looked good. Much better than Bonac both in size and condition. Likely 4th.
I'm more interested in seeing a pose down with Hadi than anyone else, simply because Nick is more complete in some shots and looks like he has less SEO

Labrada looked better when he posed. I was not impressed at all at first glance when initially walked out. It did seem he got a bit of preference out the gate but comparisons evened out a bit

Hollingshead was very underwhelming

I though Shaban(sp) looked awesome. He should could be higher than hell likely get.

ROelly looked bad. Akim looked slightly improved from Arnold but nothing is changing there. Hell lose spots from last year

Ian was a disappointment. Rodriguez is not as sharp as Arnold

Andrea Shaw, best bodybuilder of the night! It was like seeing 1972 Sergio Oliva, in Essin Germany....stole the show!

Hadi getting shafted again :/

I'm having trouble understanding how after 56 years the production team can't figure out stage design, lighting, commentary, host, and music. No one seems to know what people like.

Stage design/Lighting - Very tacky. Looks like a shitty nightclub you try to sneak into when you're under age. I don't want strobe lights distracting me and flashing all over the place. A simple backdrop with good lightning to highlight the development of the athlete (see video below). A month out from any show they should have someone stand on stage doing the eight compulsories and try different lighting combinations. Official judges should be in attendance to make the decision on which made the athlete look the best.

Commentary - They have guys who have been involved in the sport for 30+ years struggling how to talk about it. I don't even know how that's possible.

Host - Bob Cicherillo 🤦‍♂️ Everything about him is awful.

Music - That opening song was terrible. For posing, do the athletes still pick their own songs for their routines? I watched some Classic Physique footage and a lot of the music is horribly mismatched.

Honestly we should be applauding roelly. He probably had enough courage to come off and give his body and heart a break. He downsized and couldn’t get it back and everyone is like wtf. What if he just saved his own life. Just a thought.
What happened to Roelly?

Hadi is clearly the best

He's been getting comments about his pointy delts but here pushes even more irritating stuff into them just before the show. The glare from posing oil/stage lights highlighted the lumps even more.

But otherwise he's the best. Would be great Bigerp is right and judges had a change of heart and pushed up Hadi for the finals.

The top 3 will obviously be Ramy, Hadi, Curry. The final call out was Ramy and Curry. Curry looks good but like @Pheedno said, if his legs were just a bit bigger. I like Curry's physique and lines better than Ramy. Will the judges reward size or symmetry? Should be interesting!

1 - Curry/Ramy
2 - Ramy/Curry
3 - Hadi
4 - Walker
5 - Bonac
6 - Labrada

Open bodybuilding in 2021 has lost its way to some degree.

Terrence Ruffin has the absolute most beautiful physique on any stage. Incredible.... Art in motion. Fantastic poser as well. If only he were taller, he'd own the stage.

Nearing perfection (slightly bigger calves?).

Open bodybuilding in 2021 has lost its way to some degree.

Terrence Ruffin has the absolute most beautiful physique on any stage. Incredible.... Art in motion. Fantastic poser as well. If only he were taller, he'd own the stage.

Nearing perfection (slightly bigger calves?).

He is great but you can always find faults with everyone. In his case it's that he appears to have shortish arms and they also lack a little size. I mean they've focused on bringing up the arms for years now but my belief is that it's very hard to change your proportions at this level. He's just gotten larger overall. Only way to change a weakness like this is through SEO, which is what most resort to. Terrence doesn't appear to have taken that route. It would be too obvious on him. SEO always works best in already strong bodyparts.

He has long legs, which is always better thsn the opposite. But in his case it makes his upper body look a bit too short.

Preface this with the obligatory statements of......Lighting, live stream bad. Anything can happen in 24hrs to the Sat show....

Hadi looked best overall.
I thought Brandon looked good. Too bad his legs are so downsized because he beats Ramy IMO on everything else last night.
Nick looked good. Much better than Bonac both in size and condition. Likely 4th.
I'm more interested in seeing a pose down with Hadi than anyone else, simply because Nick is more complete in some shots and looks like he has less SEO

Labrada looked better when he posed. I was not impressed at all at first glance when initially walked out. It did seem he got a bit of preference out the gate but comparisons evened out a bit

Hollingshead was very underwhelming

I though Shaban(sp) looked awesome. He should could be higher than hell likely get.

ROelly looked bad. Akim looked slightly improved from Arnold but nothing is changing there. Hell lose spots from last year

Ian was a disappointment. Rodriguez is not as sharp as Arnold
That was pretty much my thoughts as well after watching the short YT vids that make everybody look off.....unless they really are.

The top 3 will obviously be Ramy, Hadi, Curry. The final call out was Ramy and Curry. Curry looks good but like @Pheedno said, if his legs were just a bit bigger. I like Curry's physique and lines better than Ramy. Will the judges reward size or symmetry? Should be interesting!

1 - Curry/Ramy
2 - Ramy/Curry
3 - Hadi
4 - Walker
5 - Bonac
6 - Labrada
Yea, same here. Only difference is that i'd have Labrada over Bonac....at least at this point. Bonac looked way off imo.

They need way more comparisons between the competitors like everybody has mentioned.

Yea, same here. Only difference is that i'd have Labrada over Bonac....at least at this point. Bonac looked way off imo.

They need way more comparisons between the competitors like everybody has mentioned.

Bonac seemed the worst in the top 6

He's been getting comments about his pointy delts but here pushes even more irritating stuff into them just before the show. The glare from posing oil/stage lights highlighted the lumps even more.

But otherwise he's the best. Would be great Bigerp is right and judges had a change of heart and pushed up Hadi for the finals.

Well, look at Nick's shoulders, that didn't stop him from winning the Arnold.

Well, look at Nick's shoulders, that didn't stop him from winning the Arnold.
Yeah but it's way worse with Hadi. So pointy. I think Nick has a lot of stuff in his arms but they are so genetically big that's hard to tell. Same thing with Phil Heath's arms, everyone assumes they were heavily shot up, and they probably were, but you couldn't really tell for sure.

Watched Milos on an MD wrap up, and he said Rami was in condition. Said he was sitting close, and while people are complaining that a lot of people are not in condition, said its the far shots and the lights washing everything out on the stream. He said in person, as soon as Rami walked out, they knew he would win. Condition might be 1% or 2% less than last year, but still very good.

Said while Brendon has a prettier physique, Rami is just too big, too much muscle, and after all its still bodybuilding.

I'm having trouble understanding how after 56 years the production team can't figure out stage design, lighting, commentary, host, and music. No one seems to know what people like.

Stage design/Lighting - Very tacky. Looks like a shitty nightclub you try to sneak into when you're under age. I don't want strobe lights distracting me and flashing all over the place. A simple backdrop with good lightning to highlight the development of the athlete (see video below). A month out from any show they should have someone stand on stage doing the eight compulsories and try different lighting combinations. Official judges should be in attendance to make the decision on which made the athlete look the best.

Commentary - They have guys who have been involved in the sport for 30+ years struggling how to talk about it. I don't even know how that's possible.

Host - Bob Cicherillo 🤦‍♂️ Everything about him is awful.

Music - That opening song was terrible. For posing, do the athletes still pick their own songs for their routines? I watched some Classic Physique footage and a lot of the music is horribly mismatched.

This 100%. I thought I was gonna have a seizure from the display behind the competitors.

Wellness winners

1- Francielle Mattos @franciellemattos_
2- Angela Borges @angelaborgeswellness
3- Isabelle Nunes @isapereiranunes
4- Yarishna Ayala @yarishna
5- Julia Chitarra @chitarraju

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views