over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia by 2023?

<GoodVito has entered the chat>

Imo, he's less massive than he seems. Look at Marx Max Muscle video where he compares him to Big Ramy, he barely wins any poses. I know Ramy is Mr Olympia, but that makes you realize that that guy misses some density, and also some muscle compared to these seasoned pros. Still though, if he decides to compete in the IFBB he will have some great placings at the O, and could even possibly win it

If Ugolnikov gets his pro card, moves to the States, and lives up to the hype, he's going to be Mr. O. He's 23, his legs are enormous, his midsection is aesthetic, and there's shots of him with very dry conditioning. Someone like that could make everyone compete for second place for ten years.

Imo, he's less massive than he seems. Look at Marx Max Muscle video where he compares him to Big Ramy, he barely wins any poses. I know Ramy is Mr Olympia, but that makes you realize that that guy misses some density, and also some muscle compared to these seasoned pros. Still though, if he decides to compete in the IFBB he will have some great placings at the O, and could even possibly win it

Comparisons don’t meant anything unless they are standing next to each other

If Ugolnikov gets his pro card, moves to the States, and lives up to the hype, he's going to be Mr. O. He's 23, his legs are enormous, his midsection is aesthetic, and there's shots of him with very dry conditioning. Someone like that could make everyone compete for second place for ten years.
He's definitely very dangerous, but those are a lot of things that need to happen. I don't know if a 23 yr old can live up to all that pressure. But still his upper body isn't comparable with Ramys. Nor are his legs from any point of view besides the front. Mind you, he's 5'7 (heard that on yt, not 100% sure), so his frame isn't even that big compared to the others, especially Ramy. So yeah, he has great potential, but I think people are overhyping him rn

Comparisons don’t meant anything unless they are standing next to each other

They don't mean much, but still you can see a couple of things; also, like I said in the other comment, he's like 5'7 so he may be as big as a house, but his frame will make him look smaller compared to someone who is 5'10

Check this vid out

He looks amazing freak factor but Hunter I think has more chance placing higher on just his overall shape and he’s a freak too but with better shape
I can agree with this. IF SOMEONE is going to be the surprise white guy to come in with a bang, it Hunter.
Huge guy with great structure compared to Nick.

I can agree with this. IF SOMEONE is going to be the surprise white guy to come in with a bang, it Hunter.
Huge guy with great structure compared to Nick.

Hunter already zipped up one of his pecs.. I’m not seeing him as the great white hope

Eh,if Rami can be me olympia I really don't see why not.

It's not exactly about the best body anymore...that shit ended with haney

big ramy smokes everyone right now. decent shape with FREAK size.... and the world is a smaller place. he is killing it
i just dont see his size and good shape if conditioned how can it be beat....?
-F

and its weird cuz ramys look is sooo diff from ronnie but damn its crazy.....
-F

Didnt hurt him at all in placing and he's only getting better.

we shall see about that.

im not sure how he can improve his back beyond where it's at... seems like a genetic limitation. particularly in the lat thickness area

Hunter has a great look, but there is nothing special for him to win any of the 2 great shows. He can win small shows and fight for the top 6 in the O, but no much more. He just has too much hype, last year it was Patrick Moore's turn. Let's stop putting too much pressure on these guys' shoulders, they rarely live up to expectations and thet get burned.

I feel like if you predict a person to be a Mr.O a couple years ahead you ultimately jinx the person. Ronnie did it to Victor and so on. There is no way to predict who is going to get it all together years from now.

They don't mean much, but still you can see a couple of things; also, like I said in the other comment, he's like 5'7 so he may be as big as a house, but his frame will make him look smaller compared to someone who is 5'10

Check this vid out

Someone needs to teach Good Vito how to pose!

ALOT can happen in 2 years. Someone else could come out of no where. Injuries, health, mental burnout etc. Nick is huge in person but hes young and the older guys have a much more dense/ grainy look imho which takes time. I dont know anyway around that other than time and consistency which Nick is (we train at the same place). You just cant speed time.
I do believe he will be a force to be reckoned with in the future. Its just impossible to know when, who, why etc.

Probably dead by 2023 trying to play that mass game to compete against big ramy

big ramy smokes everyone right now. decent shape with FREAK size.... and the world is a smaller place. he is killing it
i just dont see his size and good shape if conditioned how can it be beat....?
-F
“Decent shape” is never a phrase that should be used with what’s suppose to be the best bodybuilder there is.

he had freaky size...end of list in my opinion.

physique has started turning into the real Olympia

What’s scary is now will everyone need to get even bigger and compete with big ramy has the sport turned for the worst ?

Health issues coming

big ramy is just 1 in a trillion in genetics the legs have never been seen ever

as we know if that’s 1 in a trillion genetics what’s next in future drug bodybuilding ?

myostatin will the future now need this to compete and advance to a big ramy level

the usual combination isn’t bringing it to every pro

makes you think unless the gene pool and more gifted start working out and more big ramys are built over the next 8 years

What’s scary is now will everyone need to get even bigger and compete with big ramy has the sport turned for the worst ?

This is a silly statement, Ronnie and Jay were massive, they didn't ruin the sport.

We've had a decade with 240-pound guys and more aesthetic looks.

There is nothing wrong with having a mass monster, it is a normal trend in sport.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws