advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. Olympia Predictions, Thoughts, Rants, etc...

nosmas

Banned
Its just around the corner. Comments, Arguments, Any thoughts you have about the show good or bad are welcome.

-Nos

Its just around the corner. Comments, Arguments, Any thoughts you have about the show good or bad are welcome.

-Nos

cutler looks more wicked than ever....i know im the only one that doesnt know the answer to this but, is ronnie not competing? why?

Wolf should of had it last year. IMO.

He SHOULD win this time. IMO

But Cutler does look bad ass...doesnt he.

Jay all the way

Jay takes it again. No one has what he has. Wolf may look good but he has lagging body parts. Jay is huge and seperated everywhere! Jay has what the judges are looking for.
Jay is not lagging anywhere. Whether or not you like the way he looks won't matter. He has what the judges want for the Mr. O.

Jay takes it again. No one has what he has. Wolf may look good but he has lagging body parts. Jay is huge and seperated everywhere! Jay has what the judges are looking for.
Jay is not lagging anywhere. Whether or not you like the way he looks won't matter. He has what the judges want for the Mr. O.
do you compete???

It's def between Cutler and Wolf for 1st. If Wolf has put on noticable size since last year but kept the same lines I think he'll take it. He'll be the new standard to beat. If he wins Jay will retire. My prediction. Actually, as political as the O is nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if they gave it to Jay once more, just to keep the guy around

yes

Yes I do. I just competed this weekend and placed 3rd in open lightweight. But that really has nothing to do with my knowledge of critquing a BB or what the judges look for in a Mr O competetion.

Wolf has lagging Lats(not low enough), hams, and Bis. Jay is complete. And his leg seperation is unmatched. Jay's lat spread takes the show.

Remember, the judges are looking for something thats not there compared to someone who has it.

This has nothing to do with who I think looks best.

Yes I do. I just competed this weekend and placed 3rd in open lightweight. But that really has nothing to do with my knowledge of critquing a BB or what the judges look for in a Mr O competetion.

Wolf has lagging Lats(not low enough), hams, and Bis. Jay is complete. And his leg seperation is unmatched. Jay's lat spread takes the show.

Remember, the judges are looking for something thats not there compared to someone who has it.

Wolf has brought his lower back up alot since last year. Also, soemthing Jay doesn't have is a waist like Wolfs. As far as quads go, close call. side by side Wolf is bigger

all I can say is WOLF... jay looks bad to me. he's got the mid section of three men.

plus I've trained around him.. and I really cant stand a guy that slams the weights like he does.

and its not because he's using heavy weights.. the fucker will slam an empty barbell or single plates.. not to mention tossing them...

that has nothing to do with the quality of a man or what he looks like in a contest.. it just pisses me off.

but he's not close to wolf in terms of lines and shape even. and that's what looks best to me.

I'll take shape over distortion any day.

all I can say is WOLF... jay looks bad to me. he's got the mid section of three men.

plus I've trained around him.. and I really cant stand a guy that slams the weights like he does.

and its not because he's using heavy weights.. the fucker will slam an empty barbell or single plates.. not to mention tossing them...

that has nothing to do with the quality of a man or what he looks like in a contest.. it just pisses me off.

but he's not close to wolf in terms of lines and shape even. and that's what looks best to me.

I do agree with you but i have been talking with some people and they say is Jay's again. I do like Wolf better, also a nicer person.

Hey brother, congratulations, i sow your blog, your art is great!!!

very well said!

LOL ok bro :)

They're going to let Cutler win, for the simple fact the IFBB knows he's got enough going on outside of the sport to keep him financially stable and busy. They dont want him leaving to go anywhere just yet, they'll let him win at least once more. Even though Wold deserves it. Actually, Wolf deserved it last year too

wolf looks great... my only knock is that i can't stand watching his training vids (all the machines and half repping). i guess it is what works for him though.

I agree that Wolf looks great or even better than Jay

But it's not about my opinion.

It is common knowledge in BB that Wolf lacks the lower lats, hams, and bis. By human standards their awesome! But compared to Jay...

Unless he has somhow improved on this enough in a year to be bigger and better than Jay then how can he win.
And not only that but Jay is more shredded now than last year.

If midsection size is deciding factor then Jay would not have won the last two years.

jay
dexter
dennis
toney
phil

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views