Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I've been sick for the last week with a nasty cold so to drive it out I've been eating constantly and sleeping as much as possible.

So today, I looked in the mirror and I told my girl 'I'm looking so fat!', to which she replied:

'You're not fat honey. You're just... round'

:eek:

I thought you were getting back into shape and were gonna postpics every month or so? Wha Happen?

Well when I say dammit im fat my girl says "well yes you are and thats ok I still love you" in a very sarcastic voice , drives me fucking nuts :mad: women:D .

lol!

Sounds all too familiar here at my home! Since I'm 2.5 weeks post comp, I've been having alot of fun in the nutrition dept. Certainly not eating all clean food, that's for sure. I told Paradise I better get back on track to keep in shape....he replied, Round is a shape.

Kahn said:
I thought you were getting back into shape and were gonna postpics every month or so? Wha Happen?

Life is what happened...

Too busy with everything else, but before I got sick last week I was 242 with full abs. Now I have a round belly when it's relaxed (still abs when flexed) from all the food and a big round moon face from all the water retention - chinese, KFC, burgers, Dominos, etc every couple of hours for a week :eek:

Vander_V said:
Well when I say dammit im fat my girl says "well yes you are and thats ok I still love you" in a very sarcastic voice , drives me fucking nuts :mad: women:D .

Yes, she says 'I love you no matter what' - no matter what? What, do I look so bad, you have to take pity on me??? LOL

IslandGirl said:
lol!

Sounds all too familiar here at my home! Since I'm 2.5 weeks post comp, I've been having alot of fun in the nutrition dept. Certainly not eating all clean food, that's for sure. I told Paradise I better get back on track to keep in shape....he replied, Round is a shape.

Don't you just love their 'support'??? :mad: :D

Big A said:
Life is what happened...

Too busy with everything else, but before I got sick last week I was 242 with full abs. Now I have a round belly when it's relaxed (still abs when flexed) from all the food and a big round moon face from all the water retention - chinese, KFC, burgers, Dominos, etc every couple of hours for a week :eek:

Sounds like my kinda food! Yeahhhh buddy!:D

Sounds like she needs some sleep time on the couch to think about how that made you feel. By the way, my diet is going ahead of schedule so I just killed a large pie and earlier had a couple of large subs, ya know to carb load. I am so full and vascular.... until tomorrow and the next day. Oh no what have I done.

IslandGirl said:
I told Paradise I better get back on track to keep in shape....he replied, Round is a shape.

:D :D :D

Haha! She's just trying to use any other word than "fat"... thick, round, meaty, I've heard 'em all...

I was on the patio a few weeks back and overheard my son's friend (young girl) say "You're dad has a ghetto booty"... I said "what!?" They laughed hystercally. I went inside and yelled "What the hell is a 'ghetto booty'???"

My girl says "You have one attached to your ass."

Kids are way too honest. Explaining to your girlfriend that "Hey look, that's all muscle" just gets you a "Either way, you still have a big ass..."

Where's the love?

LOL, I know I have one too when I am not dieting Ouch. But I have a better term for my ghetto booty....."Squatters Ass" is what I call it. I have such a nice rotund booty from doing alot of squats....:D :p

Strongmind likes me better in the offseason not only cause I am in a better mood but she likes me bigger and like my "buddah belly" in the offseason.....I know I found a keeper..

Lol, I feel for ya BigA. I kinda like my love handles.

Life happened to me awhile ago; 4 kids, career, house, etc. No more comps for me, just lots of fast food and lovin life, even with the love handles.

bulldog21 said:
LOL, I know I have one too when I am not dieting Ouch. But I have a better term for my ghetto booty....."Squatters Ass" is what I call it. I have such a nice rotund booty from doing alot of squats....:D :p

Strongmind likes me better in the offseason not only cause I am in a better mood but she likes me bigger and like my "buddah belly" in the offseason.....I know I found a keeper..
HA! Definitely gonna use "Squatters Ass"! I almost can't wait to see what that gets me... I can hear it now... "So that's what you're calling it now?"

You know you found a keeper when she likes the belly.

How about a moon face club for men. I look in the mirror and see that
I look abit fat in the face but man when I look at thoughs vacation
pictures jeezee weezee who the hell is that fat sonova bitch.

P.s. BEWARE, THE CAMERA HAS NO SIMPATHY

bulldog21 said:

WOW you got it lucky bro , my girl loves my ghetto bootay but only when Im leaner, when in the offseason she calls me "Lubby" half chubby half lovey i guess lol, Just the other day she said to me make sure you keep Friday open I have a cocktail party with my entire firm so I want to show you off while your lean ,I said what the hell is that suppose to mean she said well I like it when your lean so you dont look so puffy in our pictures I wish you were 200lbs only LMAO fucking women.

STEVO 47 said:

I was going to say how about a Big Ass Club for Men but that has trouble written all over it...

on many levels... LMAO

STEVO 47 said:

about 3 summers ago, we all went to vacation at Kings Dominion, hit the water park and all... and in "my mind" i kept thinking how "thick" and "powerful" I looked, then when we got the pics developed there was a pic of me standing next to my daughter, and one of her aunts said "awww she's so cute" and the other one said "holy shit bobby, look at your stomach, you look like you're about to eat one of the kids for dinner. and why are your cheeks so fat?" then I realized I should drop the carbs and up the anti-e's lol.

my daughter always tells people how "strong" her daddy is, and then if I'm walking around the house without a shirt on, she'll run up with both hands and put her palms on my fat belly,shake it and go "booga boooga booga" and run away laughing.

one of these days i'm gonna trip that little brat, teach her a lesson j/k lol

Rob

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear