over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My most embarrassing moment in the gym

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
Allright, be kind, I'm being vulnerable here :D

So, the other day, I'm stretching at the gym, and half-way across I see this new member, a real cute asian chick, er um, female, in the free-weight section (I'm married to an asian, and girls with free-weights is so attractive). She's got her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, tight black tank top and black short shorts. "Wow- she's really 'toned', I'm impressed."

I focus my eyes better...IT WAS A GUY! Purge my eyes!

So, the other day, I'm stretching at the gym, and half-way across I see this new member, a real cute asian chick, er um, female, in the free-weight section (I'm married to an asian, and girls with free-weights is so attractive). She's got her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, tight black tank top and black short shorts. "Wow- she's really 'toned', I'm impressed."

LMFAO,did you run home and take a shower? LOL

We have a track on our second floor in my gym to walk/run and you can look down into the weight area from there. I was on the flat bench and warming up with 135...i put on a 45 and was moving to put on the second when a friend came up to talk for a second. well when he left i sat on the bench and pushed up the "225"...actually only 180 and the bar quickly plummeted to the right, me holding on, i fell in floor, plates crashed into the floor, bar flipped into the next bench and all kinds of racket. I got up off the floor, people looking at me all over the place...pretty damn embrassing but I got up and finished the workout anyway.

PMSL i laughed out loud when i read this. pure brilliance.

I can beat that. I was squatting next to the hottest girl in our gym about 2 years back, got down to the bottom part of the movement and farted so bad that it nearly pushed me straight back up. she looked at me, shook her head then walked off. i could have cried i was so embarrassed

thanks alot ATW

i wouldnt have told anybody that, not even strangers online thats how bad that shit is, LOL

Aw man, don't make me delete this thread! That's why I put the comment I was married to an Asian :)

Way back when I was 16 years old and I was just learning how to workout, I was doing leg presses when a group of hot girls from my high school who I recognized were standing around chatting. I thought I would impress them by adding a few more plates on each side...I could tell that one of the girls was looking at me from the corner of her eye.

So being 16 and macho...I pushed the sled with all my might and brought it down nice and slow and when I exploded up.... BOOOOM!!! The loudest most disgustingly wretched smelling fart ever shot out of my ass! OMG! I was so embarrased...the girls started laughing and literally ran away from the smell.

I did not look forward to going to school the next day because I knew the "click" these girls hang with like to talk a lot and spread rumors...and sure enough, a couple of guys were giving me crap about it in first period. Man... rumors sure spread fast back in high school!

So on day I'm doing my normal walk on the threadmill. A few minutes into my walk a hot milf decides she want to get on the threadmill next to me. Keep in mind their are 10 others threadmills to choose from, but she had to jump on the one right beside me. :cool: I was like cool, a hot female may make my cardio session a little more exciting... Also must mention that these threadmills are aligned in front of mirrors. So you can see others and they can see you.

Next thing I know she starts preaning and sticks her ass n' boobs out obiviously trying to draw my attention as she walking. I couldn't help but look in the mirror. She was soo hot! Next thing I know I become aroused and get a semi hard on. I decide to stop the treadmill and act like I was having a calf cramp and bend over to message it (concealing my semi hard wood). As I'm bent over, she starts making funny moaning/ heavy breathing noises and next thing I know I stand up with a full hard on :eek:.

At his point I look at her in the mirror and catch her looking straight at my wood throught the mirror and then she glances back at me, makes eye contact and has this big ass grin on her face. I must of turn several colors of red in secs. All I could do is look down and beeline to the bathroom a few feet away to do a quick tuck. I did my tuck and got the hell out of the gym and went home to beat off hahahaha. What a bitch...she was obivious screwing with me...sooo embarrasing, but I will say I did get a nice nut off thinking about her. :eek::D

Last edited:
So on day I'm doing my normal walk on the threadmill. A few minutes into my walk a hot milf decides she want to get on the threadmill next to me. Keep in mind their are 10 others threadmills to choose from, but she had to jump on the one right beside me. :cool: I was like cool, a hot female may make my cardio session a little more exciting... Also must mention that these threadmills are aligned in front of mirrors. So you can see others and they can see you.

Next thing I know she starts preaning and sticks her ass n' boobs out obiviously trying to draw my attention as she walking. I couldn't help but look in the mirror. She was soo hot! Next thing I know I become aroused and get a semi hard on. I decide to stop the treadmill and act like I was having a calf cramp and bend over to message it (concealing my semi hard wood). As I'm bent over, she starts making funny moaning/ heavy breathing noises and next thing I know I stand up with a full hard on :eek:.

At his point I look at her in the mirror and catch her looking straight at my wood throught the mirror and then she glances back at me, makes eye contact and has this big ass grin on her face. I must of turn several colors of red in secs. All I could do is look down and beeline to the bathroom a few feet away to do a quick tuck. I did my tuck and got the hell out of the gym and went home to beat off hahahaha. What a bitch...she was obivious screwing with me...sooo embarrasing, but I will say I did get a nice nut off thinking about her. :eek::D

wow....

JEEZ MAN

I would have asked her to come with me. :D
I would have asked her to come with me. :D

hahahaha..WOW!:D

Keep 'em coming...

These are great... but mine's still the most pathetic :( :)

gotta respect a guy with balls enough to tell that story

Says more about that 'guy' than it says about you ';)'

Try doing a flat bench, some hot chics are near by. You are going for a personal best. You manage to get 2 full reps out. AND then you say WTF, and go for one more. And you get stuck at the bottom of your rep. And the only guy near you is the gyms SKINNIEST GUY EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT BEHIND HIS BACK! YEP, he came running over and helped me get the bar off of me! bahahahahahahaha Sooooooooooooooooo emmbarresing!

Great stories! In fact, my most embarrassing moment came just last week. Our gym got this new machine for squats, so I figured I'd give it a shot: I glanced at the directions and the thing said that upon lifting up it would "automatically disengage." I do about 15 reps for a warm up and then realized I couldn't figure out how to "reengage" the machine to wrack it up again. I tried going low to see if I could out from underneath and out of pride, I waited for about 5 more minutes with the weight on my shoulders until I had to ask this personal trainer at the gym that I can't stand, how to reengage the machine. No more machine squats!

Explosive shit while squatting.It was leaking down my leg and I left a trail to the washroom.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear