over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my woman's had 20 guys

That was before you. If anyone in my relationship got way way more than their share its me. 20 guys Thats really close to virgin partner.
Think she would love you still if you had been with a few hundred?
Of course she would! That was than this is now. Try not to be so insecure
thats hard on both people in a relationship.If something terrible happened to her would you be thinking I miss her but damn she was with 20 guys!
Hell no lighten up and love that girl with everything you got.

That was before you. If anyone in my relationship got way way more than their share its me. 20 guys Thats really close to virgin partner.
Think she would love you still if you had been with a few hundred?
Of course she would! That was than this is now. Try not to be so insecure
thats hard on both people in a relationship.If something terrible happened to her would you be thinking I miss her but damn she was with 20 guys!
Hell no lighten up and love that girl with everything you got.

Quoted for truth.

Thinking about your partner's past can be hard - I know - but you are together today. Unless her past made her into something you do not love - and this is not the case apparently - then there is no reason to dwell on her history.

Exactly.........her past is her past! Who cares. You have a past don't you? Are you jealous that maybe she got to have more fun than you? If you had fifty women would you expect her to be okay with that or question it? Chalk it all up to life experience brother. As long as she only has one now isn't thaty what really matters? And if you didn't know of her past encounters would that matter? Nothing changes bro, except your perception. She is still the same woman you got involved with. Knowing what she used to do or has done has no bearing on the here and now!!

Bingo, oldfella you and I often think alike. We are either smart or retarded.

4 years of sexual activity and she had 18 guys. sounds like alot to me.

You need a new mindset. The fact that she fucked that many guys isn't what you should focus on. It's the fact that she has STOPPED having sex with that many guys to have sex ONLY with you! She must think you're pretty cool...

Edit:
rule of 3 bro...take the number a girl says and multiply by 3... 20 x 3 = 60

... or really fucking awesome.

Last edited:
plus, i could go totally crazy and think, she's had dinner with so many guys, watched movies with em, went to parks, etc. and then it's ruin all aspects of life! when i look at it that way, i realize how stupid i sound about the sex issue.

This relates to the way I always looked at it, do I care how many pizzas or beers she's had? Or how many times she's ridden a rollercoaster or how many miles she's driven a car? Sex isn't some magical thing, its fun cardio.

And seeing a counselor wouldn't hurt, if you feel pretty serious about this woman.

lol i know! i told her that. she didnt respond.
it goes on to say when a guy tells how many, divide by 2.

I don't think the x3 rule applies to your lady Brutus. It's mainly for those lying women out there that claim only 3 or 4 by their mid 30's :banghead:

After asking your girl how many guys she has been with, you should always follow-up with a "How do I compare in bed to all of them?"

And another thing

20 ain't that many.

You don't have to be the first. Just the last.

Last edited:
Kenny said it. Its a mental thing. Its not like smoking where every cigarette makes it worse... leaves tar and nicotine residue! lol.

Ive had so many women in my life, I cant even remember half of them. I lost count along time ago.

Sex is a part of life dude. Some prefer a confined monogamous lifestyle, some like to be wild. Some are even monogamous until they get screwed over then go crazy for a while.

Just remember, its not how many people they f***, its how many they F*** while they are with you. If the answer is 0, thats a good woman.

After asking your girl how many guys she has been with, you should always follow-up with a "How do I compare in bed to all of them?"

lol!! remember, i didnt ask her! she just came out and told me.
and yeah, right? how do i compare! lolololol!!!
christ, that's fucked up. now i'm thinkin about that!
it's a lose lose situation im with her.

yo that's fucked up.

and that's even more fucked up that you know. i am the type that couldn't stomach that.

I wouldn't worry about it, shit if Tito Ortiz was happy with Jenna Jameson anything is possible.

Guys that think 20 is a lot? Shit I guess, but what about yourselves? I lost count at 100... So I have no right to say anything, I'm a man version of a slut.

20 ain't shit. you get better from practice is all I know. Bottom line to me is as long as you haven't fucked one of my friends I will date you. I don't care about your past ect. I am no angel and liked to have fun with woman.

so quit asking and talking about that shit if it bothers you. enjoy your time together.

If a key opens many locks, it is a master key. But if a lock is opened by lot's of keys, it is a shitty lock! :D

Hey I been with 6 girls- My last long time girl blurted out,"hundreds" YDFW then never looked back. Now adays- they are all $&^%$&$&^$ I guess you got to accept, or start going to singles night at church LOL

dude there are alot of first you can never have with her and whats ever gonna be special with yall. I just got rid of one just like her

dude there are alot of first you can never have with her and whats ever gonna be special with yall. I just got rid of one just like her

If you think sex is the only thing you can have firsts with, or the only thing you can have special with a woman, you are missing out on an awful lot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws