over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol to lower RHR

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Also my coach is quite open he’s not massively into the pharmaceutical side of things he just prefers to keep it simple so stuff like this or maybe higher dosed anabolic or insulin/gh strategies aren’t his thing so I have to do my own research in this field a bit
Why do you need a coach if you have to do it on your own anyway?🤷🏻‍♂️

one question I’ve not been able to find the answer for maybe @bbxtreme you can help me

Do beta blockers slow down metabolic rate?

I watched a video by vigorous Steve and he said he needed less food when using Nebivolol

My concern is if I use it and it lowers my metabolic rate I’m going to start getting fat if I don’t adjust to match it but no idea on how you’d adjust to that

May not be anything but he made it sound like something
Please stop listening to these YouTube click bait guys. Nobody is out here gaining weight off Nebilivol used at the correct dosage. Or any IMO because it doesn’t make you exercise resistant.

He has stretched an early generation beta blocker such metoprolol’s mild side effects to Nebilivol which is completely unrelated- the other beta blockers are used for older people in active heart failure and slow down other beta pathways as well. They also make you exercise resistant as to preserve the heart.

I could go about this topic as it’s a rant of mine educating doctors on Nebilivol because it’s so unique in its mechanisms of actions.

You’re not gaining weight on it. lol

We gotta find you some new podcast. Anyone can sound smart when they’re blabbing off bullshit comparing things that aren’t even alike- what does the average person actually know… it sounds good, so must be true. This is why when these guys say this shit I want to see studies and real life application.

This is why when these guys say this shit I want to see studies and real life application.

Funny enough, we DO have studies showing weight loss on gen 3 beta blockers. Not only more weight loss than those on regular beta blockers, but also those on other standard hypertensive meds and even the control group on nothing (second study).

I threw my dang health tracker device on after seeing this thread to see where I'm at. I used to wear it religiously, but haven't the past several months. Last night my avg bpm was 60. Low was 51, high was 83 when I got up to pee lol. Little higher than it used to be. My average bpm was always low 50's at night but that was over spring and summer when I was biking hard 20-30 minutes a day. I just don't go near as hard with cardio on an indoor bike. I often used to get to the low 50's or upper 40's during sleep.

I'm also 41 years old and weigh 30 pounds less than I did 15 years ago. I cannot even imagine what my rhr would have been back then. I'm sure it was in the 80's.

Funny enough, we DO have studies showing weight loss on gen 3 beta blockers. Not only more weight loss than those on regular beta blockers, but also those on other standard hypertensive meds and even the control group on nothing (second study).
I know we do. It’s crazy how much research is on Nebilivol yet 90% of cardiologist and doctors have no clue about it or are hesitant to prescribe it.

This is my frustration with the current medical community. Lol

I know we do. It’s crazy how much research is on Nebilivol yet 90% of cardiologist and doctors have no clue about it or are hesitant to prescribe it.

This is my frustration with the current medical community. Lol
I have a little firsthand knowledge of this.

one doc asked why he won’t prescribe it - “i just don’t like it”
another doc- “i don’t like beta blocker side effects”
yet another - “yeah my patients are fine with what they’re on now”

it’s part “head in the sand”, part “i’m god here and i say what goes”

there ARE good docs out there, but sadly they’re the minority

This is why i love my Doctor, when i tell her about something new she listens to what i have to say and goes and looks at it herself, she doesnt just stick her head in the sand.

💯 Truth. As someone who went to Med school and works with doctors, it shatters their world when they’re wrong or have to break outside of what they’ve known.

Which is ironic because that’s not the basis of medicine at ALL. 😂

But again, this is why it’s good places like PM and coaches exist because doctors weren’t trained in bodybuilding medicine. Lol

💯 Truth. As someone who went to Med school and works with doctors, it shatters their world when they’re wrong or have to break outside of what they’ve known.
can’t agree with this more^^^^^

But again, this is why it’s good places like PM and coaches exist because doctors weren’t trained in bodybuilding medicine. Lol

They feel like you're a threat to their authority.
Stupid AF.

You should eventually team up with Luki bro.

He already answers most of your questions and as you know is extremely quick with his no bull shit responses

💪

Admitting to being wrong is a superpower. It is such a liberating feeling. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve stumbled upon old posts I’ve made on here and cringed at some of the shit I’ve said that I confidently thought was true and wasn’t.

I think that most Doctors do mean well, it is just the grind of the work getting to them once they have done it for years or decades. They see patients with mostly the same problems, most often those problems could be easily fixed with diet and exercise, yet they see them not even trying, and things only getting worse every year in the follow up visits. Also, I don't really think that big bodybuilders on good amounts of PEDs and other drugs are a well understood cohort by the medical industry. There is just no chance a single general practitioner can keep up with the research and new standards, and how those might apply to a niche population like bodybuilders.

That's why we mostly need to do it ourselves, and am glad for places like PM, where people share their experience 👍🏻👍🏻

Most doctors get kickbacks for what they prescribe. They won't prescribe anything that will not earn them money, even if it's a better drug for their patient. You are money, not human.

Most doctors get kickbacks for what they prescribe. They won't prescribe anything that will not earn them money, even if it's a better drug for their patient. You are money, not human.
Idk where you’re getting this information from. But it’s complete bullshit.
Kickbacks to docs is HIGHLY illegal, no drug company or rep is going to risk their ass to give a kickback to a doctor.
Do you REALLY believe they’re giving kickbacks to EVERY DOCTOR for EVERY SCRIPT of nebivolol?!

Absolute nonsense

Kickbacks to docs is HIGHLY illegal, no drug company or rep is going to risk their ass to give a kickback to a doctor.
Do you REALLY believe they’re giving kickbacks to EVERY DOCTOR for EVERY SCRIPT of nebivolol?!

Absolute nonsense
You are absolutely right. Insys Therapeutics and their fenta shenanigans is a lie

/s

Absolute nonsense
Happens in the form of meals and gifts to the staff. Girl is a NP and it’s fairly common for drug reps to treat them to lunch and some kind of gift.

But as for a direct cash kickback, I don’t believe that is happening

Happens in the form of meals and gifts to the staff. Girl is a NP and it’s fairly common for drug reps to treat them to lunch and some kind of gift.

But as for a direct cash kickback, I don’t believe that is happening
Meals are allowed. Food is allowed. Gifts of any other kind are not.

You are absolutely right. Insys Therapeutics and their fenta shenanigans is a lie

/s
Are you citing 1 instance of malfeasance for a blanket statement about the pharmaceutical industry?

lol get a job

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner