over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help designing the perfect cycle for a D1 football player

IcyChill

Registered
Need help coming up with a cycle for someone who was planning on trying out for a D1 football team. Not on the team so drug testing won't be an issue. Main goal is to make the team. 6'4" 250lbs currently. Definitely wanted to include tren and eq, maybe gh but its expensive. Was thinking Test, tren, eq, and dbol. Need to put on size but also need endurance because the tryout includes a lot of running and agility tests. Only have about 3 months of time between starting the cycle and the tryout date.

Position would be Tight end or defensive lineman.
Already have strength, just need to put on more mass without compromising speed and agility, but while actually improving them.

Last edited:
Gh for sure. Tren will affect cardio so wouldn't advise it

Anavar last 8 weeks aswell

Need help coming up with a cycle for someone who was planning on trying out for a D1 football team. Not on the team so drug testing won't be an issue. Main goal is to make the team. 6'4" 250lbs currently. Definitely wanted to include tren and eq, maybe gh but its expensive. Was thinking Test, tren, eq, and dbol. Need to put on size but also need endurance because the tryout includes a lot of running and agility tests. Only have about 3 months of time between starting the cycle and the tryout date.

Already have strength, just need to put on more mass without compromising speed and agility, but while actually improving them.

I would drop the Eq. If he does make the team Eq stays in your system a long time and could get popped on a piss Test. His goal obviously is to impress the shit out of the staff, so he needs to be unbelievable strong and as fast as he can be. Test, Tren and Dbol sounds perfect for that. Problem is too much Tren will screw with his cardio, so he should stay low dose on that, if he does it at all. Maybe even just short ester Test and dbol?

Test, eq and Dbol would be perfect for what you want to accomplish, but like Maineguy said , you never know when a test might pop up if you make the team. Maybe just test and Dbol would be the way to go so you could clean out your system fairly quickly . Short esters like prop would be better. I would stay away from gh and peps right now. It won't do much for you in a short period of time and also might make you feel tired at times during the day. Good luck bro

Test, Deca, EQ, Dbol, Var, Winny, HGH and Halo.

Cheque drops on game days... :D

i have played ncaa footbal. i was suspended from the ncaa for failed drug test. if you are going to use these compounds you should also learn how to pass a drug test. ironicly this happened to me prior to using any aas. lol!

also your entire theory is flawed and not the propper way to train an athelete for competition. the drugs and doses you will use will most likey do more harm then good.

there are ways to do this,and greatly improve performace, you may want to contact someone that knows...

How old are you and are you an incomming freshman? 6'4"/250 you are "in the box" for a DE or TE. I have to ask...why no offer from someone (that's not being smart alecky...I know there can be a multitude of reasons).

You need to work on speed/agility/endurance and technique. Also...it's mid-May...walk on tryouts should be much sooner than 3 months from now.

Good luck with everything, I hope you make it.

Prop, var, and gh. I know that a lot of the NFL guys like winny, but honestly, it's brutal on the joints. I am acquintances with my friend's PT who used to play back up line backer for the Chicago Bears. He took prop, drol and gh. You need to use compounds that clear the system quickly. Tren is a terrible idea as it will affect your cardiovascular endurance.

^^ This

Var, Tprop, gh is the way to go. Also find someone who can train you to meet your goals.

Test, Deca, EQ, Dbol, Var, Winny, HGH and Halo.

Cheque drops on game days... :D

That seems like overkill and the deca would stay in your system too long.
How old are you and are you an incomming freshman? 6'4"/250 you are "in the box" for a DE or TE. I have to ask...why no offer from someone (that's not being smart alecky...I know there can be a multitude of reasons).

You need to work on speed/agility/endurance and technique. Also...it's mid-May...walk on tryouts should be much sooner than 3 months from now.

Good luck with everything, I hope you make it.
21 year old junior. Try outs are in October, planning on starting in August.

So definitely test prop, var or dbol, and maybe gh depending on the total cost but what about eq? Isn't it supposed to enhance your endurance? Just keep in mind the school doesent test for steroids, the NCAA does, so if there was a drug test, it would be many months after the try outs because there's still the football camp you would have to go through.

my honest opinion would be to spend whatever $ on gear, on a performance center catering to athletes and a 1on1 coach to work w for the next few months...... sum1 w experience in gettin guys ready for combines and shit..... i guess if u MUST b on gear to play- gh or gh peps, sum test suspension...

you should listen to every interview Victor Conte has done especially the one with joe rogan. sounds like you are going to fuck your friend up good. aas dont make you faster while you are on the drugs they actually slow you down. muscles have too much water retention and too tight while on to increase speed and agility.

there is a way to do this stuff and you need to figure it out before you just blindly go shoving needles into each others asses. Also stay away from long esters especially deca, detection times are very long.

i have played ncaa footbal. i was suspended from the ncaa for failed drug test. if you are going to use these compounds you should also learn how to pass a drug test. ironicly this happened to me prior to using any aas. lol!

also your entire theory is flawed and not the propper way to train an athelete for competition. the drugs and doses you will use will most likey do more harm then good.

there are ways to do this,and greatly improve performace, you may want to contact someone that knows...

This is the best post by far! I would get in contact with someone who is in the know of when drug testing is? How the testing protocol is administered etc. short ester stuff don't mean shit if they have surprise tests...

you should listen to every interview Victor Conte has done especially the one with joe rogan. sounds like you are going to fuck your friend up good. aas dont make you faster while you are on the drugs they actually slow you down. muscles have too much water retention and too tight while on to increase speed and agility.

there is a way to do this stuff and you need to figure it out before you just blindly go shoving needles into each others asses. Also stay away from long esters especially deca, detection times are very long.

Where do some of you guys come up with this stuff? :rolleyes: I personally knew Gail Devers, her legs where bigger then guys. Her leg routine would put most of the guys here to shame. Yes, she had very muscular legs. :rolleyes: Look at the elite sprinters who did get pop for AAS, Ben Johnson to name one. Both these two are world champions. :cool:

his statement is not actually wrong... but there is more to it. aas can help and hurt depends how you use them.

i think ben jonson got popped for wini, which is detactable for an easy 18 months after you stop using it...

for ncaa test at first they are just testing your test to epi test ratio. there are all types of things to do to pass the test.

Where do some of you guys come up with this stuff? :rolleyes: I personally knew Gail Devers, her legs where bigger then guys. Her leg routine would put most of the guys here to shame. Yes, she had very muscular legs. :rolleyes: Look at the elite sprinters who did get pop for AAS, Ben Johnson to name one. Both these two are world champions. :cool:

I don't think you understood what he meant. Yes top sprinters use steroids, but my understanding is most don't use while competing. Conte has said this as has Charlie Francis both have worked with sprinters that have held world records. The idea stated by both is that you train with them to gain strength then you taper off and maintain most the strength with the water retention and tightness. Tight muscles are usually slow muscles. I've never worked with sprinters, but I'd take Francis' and Conte's word over a bodybuilder's.

If you knew anything about the Ben Johnson thing you'd know he had been spiked with something.

his statement is not actually wrong... but there is more to it. aas can help and hurt depends how you use them.

i think ben jonson got popped for wini, which is detactable for an easy 18 months after you stop using it...

for ncaa test at first they are just testing your test to epi test ratio. there are all types of things to do to pass the test.

Wrong again. :rolleyes: Deca is detectable for that long, 18 months, winstrol is up to 3 months. :cool:

I don't think you understood what he meant. Yes top sprinters use steroids, but my understanding is most don't use while competing. Conte has said this as has Charlie Francis both have worked with sprinters that have held world records. The idea stated by both is that you train with them to gain strength then you taper off and maintain most the strength with the water retention and tightness. Tight muscles are usually slow muscles. I've never worked with sprinters, but I'd take Francis' and Conte's word over a bodybuilder's.

If you knew anything about the Ben Johnson thing you'd know he had been spiked with something.

I tell that too, they spiked my cherrios, LMAO. :D

The most famous athlete alleged to have been involved in the scandal is, of course, Barry Bonds. Asked whether Bonds has ever taken banned performance-enhancing drugs, Conte replies, "I have no knowledge of this. None."

Actual quote from a guy who never lies. :rolleyes:

I tell that too, they spiked my cherrios, LMAO. :D

He obviously used stuff, but they found pure Stanozolol in his urine. The body breaks Stanozolol down within 45 minutes. Pure Stanozolol was used in labs at the time to set up equipment and calibrate it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131