YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help from true hrt members please!!!!

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
to the endo i go.................................................

Last edited:
My advise is to see a professional. An endocrinologist would be best. I saw one 2 years ago after my heart attack and they set me up on HRT. Worked well so far.

Why do u want to go to an endo? Whats goin on, tell me some stuff about ya? Age/cycle history/symptoms??

to the endo i go.................................................

Good. Do it right,and do it legal if youre in the US. They will keep you at a normal level so you can enjoy life. My level is in the upper 800s and they have no issues with that, even after my heart attack.

what do u want to know?
My endo wasnt very helpful to me personally,she used a cookie cutter appraoch and refused to use any anti estrogens,so i decided to go somewhere else in town and they ended up knowing each other and he wouldnt accept me...I tried it for a year and then decided to just do it myself.

I wanna kno if heres really experiences decline in quality of life/low t-levels or if hes trying to scam the endo in getting HRT.. And Ry deciding to self medicate your own TRT isnt the best idea kyd..

what do u want to know?
My endo wasnt very helpful to me personally,she used a cookie cutter appraoch and refused to use any anti estrogens,so i decided to go somewhere else in town and they ended up knowing each other and he wouldnt accept me...I tried it for a year and then decided to just do it myself.

You dont necessarily need antiestrogens! Why do you think you need them?

no guys i had blood drawn in a routine physical, and my bloodwork came out great except for my total free testosterone was very low.

my level is 4.6 norm is 8.7-25.1

i have no real wood problems, but my mood sucks and im irritable.mild depression memory foggy, tired all of the time.(reason why i got a physical)

i did a low dose test cycle (250 week 12 weeks) over a year ago. i do run gh 2 i.us a day 5 on 2 off......that is it. i was just wondering if it warrants hrt, and if this affects my sperm count.

age is 32

32 years old is way too young to be having a low test problem. There must be something else going on to cause your test levels to be that far below normal. A good endo is the way to go to help figure out what's going on.

Now if you were 52 years old it would be a different story.

32 years old is way too young to be having a low test problem. There must be something else going on to cause your test levels to be that far below normal. A good endo is the way to go to help figure out what's going on.

Now if you were 52 years old it would be a different story.

Not if someone messed with AAS at high doses for years...I had low test levels at 28 yrs old...but I had cycled on and off for 9 years at that point...
OR some people have low levels naturally and have issues with it their whole life.

I only cycled once, I'm thinking it's been like this for a good while

You dont necessarily need antiestrogens! Why do you think you need them?

my estrogen level was sky high on my bloodwork and i was getting gyno only from testim,i never had a gyno problem until i started testim and then it was within a week or two i started having symptoms.

my estrogen level was sky high on my bloodwork and i was getting gyno only from testim,i never had a gyno problem until i started testim and then it was within a week or two i started having symptoms.

I have been hearing this a lot about testim brother.
People that never had estro or gyno issues having them on testim gel.
I was on it for a short time and it simply didn't work as far as raising my levels.Those endos are really sold on that stuff!! I hated the smell and everyday rubbing that crap on.

Yikes. Im on IM test 120 mg/wk and dont have any issues. I did have issues though when I was using steroids for bodybuilding, of course the dose was like 10x as big!

The endo wouldnt give you an antiestrogen even though your estrogen was high!? Wow, bad doc for sure. Id look for another one, because I know mine would have never done that to me. The endo I see tests mine and we discussed going on one if I needed to and she agreed to prescribe it if I had high levels. Luckily I didnt need it. Ive been putting on bodyfat and was worried it was estrogen, but it turns out its probably mostly my beta blocker.

Yikes. Im on IM test 120 mg/wk and dont have any issues. I did have issues though when I was using steroids for bodybuilding, of course the dose was like 10x as big!

The endo wouldnt give you an antiestrogen even though your estrogen was high!? Wow, bad doc for sure. Id look for another one, because I know mine would have never done that to me. The endo I see tests mine and we discussed going on one if I needed to and she agreed to prescribe it if I had high levels. Luckily I didnt need it. Ive been putting on bodyfat and was worried it was estrogen, but it turns out its probably mostly my beta blocker.

yeah i have no idea why testim at a small dose just kicked the gyno in,and i wasnt taking anything else and hadnt for over a year before beginning it.she said it converts to estrogen quicker but i really dont have the knowledge to know if thats true...testim alone put me over 900 on my blood work for test levels which is good.
im also on a beta blocker but only 10m,g and i havent noticed any fat issues...yet...
when i complained about my gyno she just lowered the test,it was just a bad exp for me with her.i kind of gave up,i should really look for another in the future.

I have been hearing this a lot about testim brother.
People that never had estro or gyno issues having them on testim gel.
I was on it for a short time and it simply didn't work as far as raising my levels.Those endos are really sold on that stuff!! I hated the smell and everyday rubbing that crap on.

sorry to steal this guys thread,lol...
i hated the testim,yeah it stunk it was sticky and was always worried it would run off on my kids or wife...i asked for injections and they just kinda ignored me..when i initially went she was great and promised i would have a say in all aspects of the treatment,she would address estrogen use hcg and put me on hgh and get it covered by insurance.none of this ever happened and trying to get a hold of them after the initial appt was impossible.
it did work to raise my test levels though,i cant complain there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws