over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help remembering...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I'm guessing the people who can help me the most will be those over 30- In the 90's (I think even 80's) there was a style of athletic shorts that were the most popular (quite commonly in football coaches and weightlifters).

The band around the waist was about 2.5" wide and either one or two buttons in the front along with a zipper, sometimes with a front or back pocket. They were nylon I believe and quite thin. The short legs opened pretty high on the thigh. They pretty much contoured to your body.

I'm asking because I used to have a couple pair years ago and I would wear them BENEATH my shorts for working out. They seemed to conform quite well to the body and felt more comfortable than regular undies or jock-strap.

I want to get a few pair again but for the life of me I can't think of their name. They haven't been around in years but I'm guessing you could find a pair scouring the internet.

Any help?

I believe both Bike and Champion brands made the shorts you are talking about. All 80s coaches wore them. Will look for an image to verify.

Thanks- found them!

Thanks alot, that was just enough info for my OCD to find a website! Haha

**broken link removed**

Used to wear those "attractive" shorts when umpiring for extra money back in the late seventies early 80's. We called them "coaches" shorts because they were so prevalent. That was back in the day of "SpotBilt" and "Riddell" cleats for those that remember.

I'm guessing the people who can help me the most will be those over 30- In the 90's (I think even 80's) there was a style of athletic shorts that were the most popular (quite commonly in football coaches and weightlifters).

The band around the waist was about 2.5" wide and either one or two buttons in the front along with a zipper, sometimes with a front or back pocket. They were nylon I believe and quite thin. The short legs opened pretty high on the thigh. They pretty much contoured to your body.

I'm asking because I used to have a couple pair years ago and I would wear them BENEATH my shorts for working out. They seemed to conform quite well to the body and felt more comfortable than regular undies or jock-strap.

I want to get a few pair again but for the life of me I can't think of their name. They haven't been around in years but I'm guessing you could find a pair scouring the internet.

Any help?

are you think of BIKE shorts?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner