advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with HORRIBLE Subcutaneous water retention!

letro is no better then adex etc. they are actually pretty much all the same. all of them

Your body is telling you to get off all gear and AI for a while. That is why you are holding all the water and not losing fat.

When this happens I just get on a SERM and stop everything else... Also take allot of detox stuff, and get your blood work done before you start back up. Who knows what values are jacked up.

come on man.... helping or hurting? OP does not have excess water weight, and it's likely his diet that is causing his fat loss to stagnate.

if OP wants to use drugs at the moment, I would recommend 100/100 test E/tren E per week, with a light dose of letro

clenbuterol 60-80mcg/day
DNP 250-500mg/day

with a high-protein, low fat, trace carbs, diet.

he will see how fast that "water weight" falls off

but I digress.

cutting your sodium intake will encourage your body to hold onto what sodium it receives. you want to have sufficient water and sodium intake to avoid issues.

Best advice in this thread by far.

Low carbs + low sodium is a recipe for disaster... :cool:

Not to mention those 3h cardio a day while on a diet that can only crash your metabolism if done for weeks straight (1500 kcals... seriously?). :eek:

The does total sense and I appreciate you taking your time to write that

but I still don't know why I haven't lost any weight virtually in the last 2 months and I'm less vascular even though I have been busting my ass day in day out. Doing 2-3 hours of cardio on average daily and eating under 2000 calories. (I literally hate every minute of it)

This thread is ridiculous so I will keep it short. When you are doing so much cardio/training and eating very little your body will hold onto everything it has. In this case more is definitely not a good thing. You have fucked up your metabolism and you need to start being more sensible with how you go about things. 200mg of tren a and winny per day is a stupid idea.

The does total sense and I appreciate you taking your time to write that

but I still don't know why I haven't lost any weight virtually in the last 2 months and I'm less vascular even though I have been busting my ass day in day out. Doing 2-3 hours of cardio on average daily and eating under 2000 calories. (I literally hate every minute of it)

Your not losing weight because you have completely fucked up your metabolism by eating only 2000 calories per day and doing 2-3 hours of cardio. Who does this? I also agree with slice.. That's not water weight Sparky. tbh, I don't even think your that fat, just paranoid! Go get yourself tested before you start taking 3g of juice because you think you have a water retention issue. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
this video gives me a boner, can you make more videos ?

try to fold the skin and smack it around a few times

this video gives me a boner, can you make more videos ?

try to fold the skin and smack it around a few times

LOL My gay friend told me the same thing, he said it made him feel "turned on" and reminded him of "uncircumcised penis foreskin".

Your not losing weight because you have completely fucked up your metabolism by eating only 2000 calories per day and doing 2-3 hours of cardio. Who does this? I also agree with slice.. That's not water weight Sparky. tbh, I don't even think your that fat, just paranoid! Go get yourself tested before you start taking 3g of juice because you think you have a water retention issue. Just my opinion.

Appreciate the kind words and I agree.

have had similar problem

I have weight jump up and down my whole life. I recommend using Tren or Winny.

(Give or take refeeds and some slip up days)

letro again and been using 2.5mg-7.5mg last week and lost nothing.

I've been cutting for 9 months. :(

these are the statements that need evaluation
eating poorly= you wont loose fat

slip ups and refeeds are not cutting for 9 months

letro doesnt burn fat-it can zap estrogen which can make you retain water, but estrogen isnt your problem at the moment, its excess fat
you are not lean yet, looks like 20-30 pounds to go before any water manipulation would be needed assuming you are getting on stage

re think your cardio, re think your diet, re think your supplementation.
scrap everything, dont have an ego. what you are doing isnt working, which has nothing to do with your work ethic
streamline everything, be efficient and reassess your goals and train eat supplement with those goals in mind. dont keep doing the same thing and expect a different result
you may even need to have someone else help as you sometimes play tricks on yourself and are bias in your decision making. an outside coach can tell you like it is and get you movin the right direction as long as you are willing to trust, listen and follow

these are the statements that need evaluation
eating poorly= you wont loose fat

slip ups and refeeds are not cutting for 9 months

letro doesnt burn fat-it can zap estrogen which can make you retain water, but estrogen isnt your problem at the moment, its excess fat
you are not lean yet, looks like 20-30 pounds to go before any water manipulation would be needed assuming you are getting on stage

re think your cardio, re think your diet, re think your supplementation.
scrap everything, dont have an ego. what you are doing isnt working, which has nothing to do with your work ethic
streamline everything, be efficient and reassess your goals and train eat supplement with those goals in mind. dont keep doing the same thing and expect a different result
you may even need to have someone else help as you sometimes play tricks on yourself and are bias in your decision making. an outside coach can tell you like it is and get you movin the right direction as long as you are willing to trust, listen and follow
Thanks for that wonderful post

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member