advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with HORRIBLE Subcutaneous water retention!

letro reduces estrogen 55-60%

OP, you have loose skin and fat.

running 200mg tren ace AND winstrol/day (wtf???) won't do anything for your water weight when you don't have water weight issues.

please be good to yourself and don't abuse these drugs as you have said you will.

IIRC, cutting your sodium intake will encourage your body to hold onto what sodium it receives. you want to have sufficient water and sodium intake to avoid issues.

please realize what you are doing before you mess yourself up.

LOL. If you had ever taken letro at 2.5mg daily for even a few days you wouldn't be posting studies, you'd know what it does.

Your joints are gonna be miserable! !!! Assuming they arnt already....

If you don't want to hurt yourself stop wat ur doing

Do more cardio, continue to diet. I had similar when I dropped from 230 to 190. Had to drop to 175 to get rid of the excess fat. Running tren and winny will not do anything for that and it's a silly idea altogether for very obvious reasons. You can go for it though, up to you.

In one post you said you dose 250mg of test e then another says you did 1000mg the other week....and you wonder why you're bloated?

Letro, tren, winny, etc, will not get rid of fat, period.

Dandelion Root tea will help with the water without causing any issues.

Dandelion Root tea will help with the water without causing any issues.

nah fam, better run 200mg tren ace and winstrol ED

just to take care of his 'water retention'...because they 'draw water out'.

who cares if OP only looks like your average weekend warrior? gonna blast damn near 3 grams of gear/week because "why not?".

RIP lipids... and god knows what else.

Op you sound like a dumbass. There i said it. Who the fxxx runs 200mg of tren ace a day to lose water. You are the forums version of a shock jock. Posting up some stupid axx sxxt to get a reaction. Wtf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

nah fam, better run 200mg tren ace and winstrol ED

just to take care of his 'water retention'...because they 'draw water out'.

who cares if OP only looks like your average weekend warrior? gonna blast damn near 3 grams of gear/week because "why not?".

RIP lipids... and god knows what else.

why not just never drink water again and you won't hold any

did i miss the part about getting bloodwork done for the estro numbers?

im starting to get the feeling that PM is being infiltrated by miscers from bb.com.

that would explain the influx of shitty/ridiculous threads we've been having lately.

even though OP has been here for over 2 years.. could be a miscer that has been laying low for a while (these guys have a lot of spare time on their hands).

I don't know if guys you understand what I mean but I know this is water retention as for the past 2 months I've been STUCK and FLUCTUATING around same weight 230-233 even though I've been doing 2-3 hours of cardio on a daily basis and eating 2000 calories or under on average daily. According to my calculations I should be no more than 225lb let alone way less than that.(Give or take refeeds and some slip up days)

AS well as I'm LESS vascular, my abs are LESS visible, and when I walk or pull the skin/fat it RIPPLES like water which it didn't when I wasn't holding this this water retention.

I've only done ONE 250mg shot of test in the last 3 weeks and I started using letro again and been using 2.5mg-7.5mg last week and lost nothing. I just started using some Tren to fight the water and pull some out

I drink 2+ gallons of water and my sodium stays average.

Today I woke up bloated faced and puffier belly water and weighed 235lbs.....I don't know what to do.....I just want some help I've been cutting for 9 months. :(

Last edited:
Here's what you do. First and foremost get your test levels back in line with a proper PCT. LAY OFF THE LETRO. I repeat LAY OFF THE LETRO. Eat maintance calories with no "slip ups". Once you're recovered then slowly drop calories again and start again. You're not going to balloon back up to your previous weight if you eat maintance. Trying to combat water retention from 250mg of test you shot three weeks ago with 7.5mg of letro and 1400mg tren ace is literally the craziest thing I've ever heard. Run a PCT. Eat maintance cals without slipping. Lay off the drugs. In a few weeks start again.

The side note about refeeds and occasional slip ups sounds like a shitty diet to me. 2-3hrs of cardio and under 2000cals and you are gaining weight on 250mg of test from 3 weeks ago. None of this makes any sense. If you want serious help, be serious. You're just trolling at this point honestly. Sorry but this is the way I am seeing it.

Last edited:
letro reduces estrogen 55-60%

OP, you have loose skin and fat.

running 200mg tren ace AND winstrol/day (wtf???) won't do anything for your water weight when you don't have water weight issues.

please be good to yourself and don't abuse these drugs as you have said you will.

IIRC, cutting your sodium intake will encourage your body to hold onto what sodium it receives. you want to have sufficient water and sodium intake to avoid issues.

please realize what you are doing before you mess yourself up.

Running over a gram of tren to combat water retention. Wtf, no.

I'm with these guys...

I'd ditch the letro, get some blood work and if you must use an AI go with Aromisin or Arimidex at a reasonable dosage.

Running that much tren and winstrol will not give you the results you desire.

Try consulting with a nutritionist to get your diet in check.

I don't know if guys you understand what I mean but I know this is water retention as for the past 2 months I've been STUCK and FLUCTUATING around same weight 230-233 even though I've been doing 2-3 hours of cardio on a daily basis and eating 2000 calories or under on average daily. According to my calculations I should be no more than 225lb let alone way less than that.(Give or take refeeds and some slip up days)

AS well as I'm LESS vascular, my abs are LESS visible, and when I walk or pull the skin/fat it RIPPLES like water which it didn't when I wasn't holding this this water retention.

I've only done ONE 250mg shot of test in the last 3 weeks and I started using letro again and been using 2.5mg-7.5mg last week and lost nothing. I just started using some Tren to fight the water and pull some out

I drink 2+ gallons of water and my sodium stays average.

Today I woke up bloated faced and puffier belly water and weighed 235lbs.....I don't know what to do.....I just want some help I've been cutting for 9 months. :(

alright bro, ill try to put it to you in very simple words.

that is loose skin and fat.

it is not water.

how do I know? because you are stretching your fucking skin a good 6 inches away from your fucking body.

your skin is loose as fuck. I cannot possibly imagine how you would conclude that is water weight???

in what dimension does water weight makes your skin stretch?

and around your love handle area, that is pure fat. how do I know? because when im fat, my love handles look EXACTLY the same as yours. I can flick one side, and it will ripple through to the other side. it is loose, saggy, and very jiggly. it doesn't look or feel the same way fat does on other parts of my body.

I refer to it as my "side goo", because that's how it feels.

it is adipose tissue. plain and simple.

and besides, if that actually was water weight (it's clearly not), you would have to have SERIOUS health conditions... like literally being on the brink of an epic shit mess.

normal, healthy people just don't store water like that.

so there you have it.

People worry me. I think we are slowly going back to the days of Neanderthals... aka bodybuilding.com

Last edited:
alright bro, ill try to put it to you in very simple words.

that is loose skin and fat.

it is not water.

how do I know? because you are stretching your fucking skin a good 6 inches away from your fucking body.

your skin is loose as fuck. I cannot possibly imagine how you would conclude that is water weight???

in what dimension does water weight makes your skin stretch?

and around your love handle area, that is pure fat. how do I know? because when im fat, my love handles look EXACTLY the same as yours. I can flick one side, and it will ripple through to the other side. it is loose, saggy, and very jiggly. it doesn't look or feel the same way fat does on other parts of my body.

I refer to it as my "side goo", because that's how it feels.

it is adipose tissue. plain and simple.

and besides, if that actually was water weight (it's clearly not), you would have to have SERIOUS health conditions... like literally being on the brink of an epic shit mess.

normal, healthy people just don't store water like that.

so there you have it.

The does total sense and I appreciate you taking your time to write that

but I still don't know why I haven't lost any weight virtually in the last 2 months and I'm less vascular even though I have been busting my ass day in day out. Doing 2-3 hours of cardio on average daily and eating under 2000 calories. (I literally hate every minute of it)

Your body is telling you to get off all gear and AI for a while. That is why you are holding all the water and not losing fat.

When this happens I just get on a SERM and stop everything else... Also take allot of detox stuff, and get your blood work done before you start back up. Who knows what values are jacked up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity