over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Year Cutting Cycle Help

GDADDYG8

Registered
I am 5’6” 210 lbs morning weight after using bathroom. Been this weight for 4 months.

Looking to lean out and need cycle help. Currently eating 3000-3500 calories per day.

Want to avoid trenbolone because I just ran a 12 week cycle of it. Need a break.

Currently running

Test E - 250 mg per week
Mast E - 400 mg per week

I don’t want to use anavar, winstrol, or Mast P now. I want to save those 6 weeks out of my contest. Plan on competing at the beginning of April. Just having a hard time what to use at beginning of my diet. Going to start 30 minutes of cardio daily, New cycle, and diet for the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you thinking about running? Any idea as to what your current bf % is at the moment?

Unless you are getting ready for a show, I recommend focuses on dieting and increasing cardio

I am about 10-12% BF. I was considering running:

Test P 100 mg MWF
NPP 150 mg MWF
DHB 100 mg MWF

I sometimes question whether using drugs while dieting is pointless because you arnt going to be building any significant muscle in calorie deficit.

I don’t want to waste gear

The drugs you throw in are just to dry out, retain muscle, and keep strength. Maybe help with fat loss a little bit.

It’s not letting me post pictures on here for some reason. I am like 16 weeks out from a show.

Certain drugs make the muscle looks a certain way for sure. Tren def burns fat......some say Anavar does too. For the most part you want to retain as much muscle and strength while being calorie deficient, but you know this already. Honestly you aren't talking about a huge amount of drugs.

Honestly, I am not well versed in DHB. I've heard about it all of a sudden on here, but never tried it. If I'm mistaken, you can't run it real long?

It’s not toxic. It has low side effect it’s a by product of Boldenone (EQ) called DHB. Similar to how DHT is to testosterone.

It's highly possible I'm mixing it up with another compound.

Are you going to utilize anything else besides gear? GH, T3...etc to help while dieting?

wild u just came off 12 weeks of tren and u need to diet/lost bf:confused::eek:

i'd be ripped as fuck not even trying to diet after 12 weeks of tren:D

i'd opt for test and mast for lil cutting. i think what u stated in first post is near ideal.
-F2S

I am 5’6” 210 lbs morning weight after using bathroom. Been this weight for 4 months.

Looking to lean out and need cycle help. Currently eating 3000-3500 calories per day.

Want to avoid trenbolone because I just ran a 12 week cycle of it. Need a break.

Currently running

Test E - 250 mg per week
Mast E - 400 mg per week

I don’t want to use anavar, winstrol, or Mast P now. I want to save those 6 weeks out of my contest. Plan on competing at the beginning of April. Just having a hard time what to use at beginning of my diet. Going to start 30 minutes of cardio daily, New cycle, and diet for the new year.

Primo at 600 to 800 week.

Primo 600 to 800 a week.

wild u just came off 12 weeks of tren and u need to diet/lost bf:confused::eek:

i'd be ripped as fuck not even trying to diet after 12 weeks of tren:D

i'd opt for test and mast for lil cutting. i think what u stated in first post is near ideal.

-F2S

I wasn’t trying to diet when running tren, I was trying to build muscle. I am not cutting because I am too fat. I am cutting because I want to be shredded for a bodybuilding contest in a few month.

Thanks for the advice.

I would love to do legit primo at 800 mg's. I remember the schering amps back in the day.

If this would have been seen by Little Slice a month ago, he would have said DNP. Honestly, it's def not needed, but 200 mg a day can really be magical. I hate clen....worries me to true heart side effects.

Not to take over this thread, but now I hear more and more about DHB, I like what I read about it, if it's legit. I would def use that with as part as your arsenal. I know Primo is recommended by some, but it's just not worth the price in my opinion.

If you don't want to utilize Tren, up that DHB a little later. I am a big fat of Mast though, but like I said, that DHB looks like a winner. By the way, if you are going to run Clen than run it all the way through. I don't believe two on and two off...that's horse shit in my book. When I used to use it....I would run it straight with no breaks and I swear it's the best cutting drug besides DNP....At least for me

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127