over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nipples/chest change size??

TonyCyp

Registered
So even before i started hrt my nipples and chest would constantly change size theoughout the day. Like if its cold my nipples are hard and small and i look buff. When its warm my nipples get big and soft an i look fat.

Normal or am i in trouble?

Sounds like you have some natural gyno (as do I) or some extra fat around the chest. If you feel a lump in there, its probably gyno. I would take an AI, try to decrease BF, always keep nolva on hand in case things start getting ugly. A small dose of AI if you are running a trt dosage of test and have some preexisting gyno problems should be enough to keep things from getting worse. I always have to wind up running nolva at various intervals in my cycles (non-trt).

I HAVE THE SAME THING! Haha I always kinda kept it to myself but the things I would do to constantly have my "cold" nips

Lol! Same here. It's ridiculous how much different my chest looks with my nip are hard vs soft.

Op you're not alone. Love the look my chest has when cold....however on the flip side I don't like how something else looks when cold!:p

So even before i started hrt my nipples and chest would constantly change size theoughout the day. Like if its cold my nipples are hard and small and i look buff. When its warm my nipples get big and soft an i look fat.

Some guys need an AI even with TRT dosages.

What does everyone have gyno, I had natural gyno going through puberty.
My nipples would look puffy and actually hurt to put a shirt on, when it was cold they would look normal,I can up with the wise idea of piercing my. Nipples and it actually worked look wise but they still hurt.
Finally saw a breast doctor and had both glands removed i can never get gyno again and insurance paid for it.
I can still get fat on my chest but that's only when my bodyfat is high

Just pinch your nipples all the time.

B6 really helps A LOT with the puffiness. Megadose 1 gram in the AM and 1 gram (1000mg) with lunch. If you use a certain rec drug, then the puffiness cannot and WILL NOT go away unless you stop for a while, then if you do it then make sure you won't be taking your shirt off for the rest of the day Trust me I have had my battle with Gyno and I won

B6 really helps A LOT with the puffiness. Megadose 1 gram in the AM and 1 gram (1000mg) with lunch. If you use a certain rec drug, then the puffiness cannot and WILL NOT go away unless you stop for a while, then if you do it then make sure you won't be taking your shirt off for the rest of the day Trust me I have had my battle with Gyno and I won

Hah , I guess ill give this a shot!

Do you remember the "bro" in a Seinfield episode?

Just pinch your nipples all the time.

As much as I know this is tongue-in-cheek. This is actually a bad idea and can stimulate the glands and raise prolactin levels.

Hahahah that's what I do! I can't believe I'm not alone here

Just don't get caught, it's awkward.

As much as I know this is tongue-in-cheek. This is actually a bad idea and can stimulate the glands and raise prolactin levels.

So if you have trouble getting hard it's probably not a good idea if she plays with your nipples?

Just don't get caught, it's awkward.

So if you have trouble getting hard it's probably not a good idea if she plays with your nipples?
Probably not - but I take my proper precautions, so tweak away!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws