over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no biggee but was wondering why my post was deleted

I'll just ignore some of the drama that occured in this thread, and ask some thoughts (I emphasize thoughts because we don't have much info to go off) but what are some THOUGHTS on a dosage of an Injectable myostatin inhibitor that may show results?? I want to hear some rationale

http://www.abcam.com/GDF8-Myostatin-antibody-ab996.html for instance that one there shows 50mcg for a certain price.

There are follastatin injectables too that i have seen.

I don't really know the dosages given to rats to even have a starting range on their weight to dose ratios

Follas is amazing and would certainly be scary to use in terms of results

But the fact that even the most prominent bodies on this subject cannot categorically say that the major organs will also grow - is enough to leave this alone.....for another year at least.

No doubt that this line of drugs will totally transform BB in years to come - and we will trully see Super Human like bodies with the 28 inch waist and Ronnie size.....but for the moment its not worth taking the risk

Follas is amazing and would certainly be scary to use in terms of results

But the fact that even the most prominent bodies on this subject cannot categorically say that the major organs will also grow - is enough to leave this alone.....for another year at least.

No doubt that this line of drugs will totally transform BB in years to come - and we will trully see Super Human like bodies with the 28 inch waist and Ronnie size.....but for the moment its not worth taking the risk

I agree. I will be waiting more than a year thats for sure!! But in the mean time I plan to be as well researched on it as possible. I'll probably email some of the scientists doing studies, to see what their mice weights and dosages used were.. just to understand that aspect of it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me!

I agree. I will be waiting more than a year thats for sure!! But in the mean time I plan to be as well researched on it as possible. I'll probably email some of the scientists doing studies, to see what their mice weights and dosages used were.. just to understand that aspect of it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me!

whatever you do - be careful....this stuff isnt to be played with.

The figures of upto 60% muscle growth in 5 weeks are reflective in Mice and also Heifers I beleive - but how this translates to humans we are not sure.

Prof Lei [sp!] is I beleive doing some human trials of some kind [could be cell specific] and even he isnt aware on the impact to the Heart...although I did read something along the lines of him saying he doesnt expect the heart to grow on it. But he wouldnt/couldnt be certain. All depends on the receptor presense really.

No doubt that - whatever his findings we will see the results of this on the BB Stages in the few years to come.

I haven't read this whole thread so I may be repeating somethings that others have said. A lot of guys don't realize that you are not taking something that makes you grow in the same way steroids do. You are inhibiting something that is limiting your muscle growth. I doubt that the substance you are taking is dangerous in itself (unless there is some type of allergic reaction). I personally don't think that inhibiting your myostatin for a short period of time would be dangerous. Period of time meaning long enough to aquire a certain amount of muscle growth. You also have to realize that 10pounds of real solid muscle spread out evenly over the body is a TON of muscle and you may look cosmetically like you have put on 30 or so pounds as you would with steroids.

As far as the tendon strength it may be true "to a degree" but I highly doubt you are going to tear anything just by picking up light weights. Actually, why would one have to lift anyway. Of course that is a whole other issue. I did recently see a video of the famous baby that had the missing gene. They showed him climbing on monkey bars. I think that he is around 10 yrs old now. Anyway, I would think that just the weight of his body would be enough to tear some tendons especially the way he was climbing around. They did mention tha tup to this point he was normal and healthy, but still did not know about his future health. Of course this does not apply to what we are talking about.

Bottom line is "if" this stuff pans out to work like predicted sooner or later we are going to see some pretty muscular people, but I highly doubt in the way that we picture them. Remember that they will not be born like this.

I haven't read this whole thread so I may be repeating somethings that others have said. A lot of guys don't realize that you are not taking something that makes you grow in the same way steroids do. You are inhibiting something that is limiting your muscle growth. I doubt that the substance you are taking is dangerous in itself (unless there is some type of allergic reaction). I personally don't think that inhibiting your myostatin for a short period of time would be dangerous. Period of time meaning long enough to aquire a certain amount of muscle growth. You also have to realize that 10pounds of real solid muscle spread out evenly over the body is a TON of muscle and you may look cosmetically like you have put on 30 or so pounds as you would with steroids.

As far as the tendon strength it may be true "to a degree" but I highly doubt you are going to tear anything just by picking up light weights. Actually, why would one have to lift anyway. Of course that is a whole other issue. I did recently see a video of the famous baby that had the missing gene. They showed him climbing on monkey bars. I think that he is around 10 yrs old now. Anyway, I would think that just the weight of his body would be enough to tear some tendons especially the way he was climbing around. They did mention tha tup to this point he was normal and healthy, but still did not know about his future health. Of course this does not apply to what we are talking about.

Bottom line is "if" this stuff pans out to work like predicted sooner or later we are going to see some pretty muscular people, but I highly doubt in the way that we picture them. Remember that they will not be born like this.

I think that even though myostatin is inhibited, we need to actually initiate the process of growth, by working out, etc.

Someone stated a good point that Belgian Blue cows are that big, because their myostatin was inhibited their whole life (when their bodies were producing GH in high amounts to grow them from infant to adult, and during that point is when their myostatin inhibition was significant)

So I think it would synergistic with GH and AAS and DEFINITELY with working out. Otherwise I don't think muscle accumalates. There really is no reason for it unless you force it. You just dont have a rate limiter anymore :D

I think that even though myostatin is inhibited, we need to actually initiate the process of growth, by working out, etc.

Someone stated a good point that Belgian Blue cows are that big, because their myostatin was inhibited their whole life (when their bodies were producing GH in high amounts to grow them from infant to adult, and during that point is when their myostatin inhibition was significant)

So I think it would synergistic with GH and AAS and DEFINITELY with working out. Otherwise I don't think muscle accumalates. There really is no reason for it unless you force it. You just dont have a rate limiter anymore :D

Not so, you need to realize that we are constantly building muscle no matter how old we are. Even a 90 year old lady is bulding muscle. IF she was not she would most certainly die in a short period of time. Same with aas, they are sometimes used for muscle building diseases and while I will not aurgue the point that you will certainly get a lot bigger while lifting while using aas, you do not need to exercise too reap the muscle building benifits of them.

Not so, you need to realize that we are constantly building muscle no matter how old we are. Even a 90 year old lady is bulding muscle. IF she was not she would most certainly die in a short period of time. Same with aas, they are sometimes used for muscle building diseases and while I will not aurgue the point that you will certainly get a lot bigger while lifting while using aas, you do not need to exercise too reap the muscle building benifits of them.

I agree to an extent, but I will have to pull up a study I read where mice who were already in the adult stage, had no significant different in muscle gain after inhibiting myostatin, but the mice who had the inhibition from birth saw the pronounced difference.

I could be wrong, Ill try to find the study in a little bit, but that is why I felt working out and GH etc would give the real benefits.

so, you inhibit myostatin and allow your body to create more muscle- does this mean your going to look like a body builder in the sense that we are used to seeing?

i think alot of people posting in this thread think they'll take a blocker and look like a more symmetrical ronnie coleman...

BFU

Always sucks when you read an interesting exchange that has been bumped, only to find it was bumped by a spammer.

I was looking forward to a confuzed guy update at the end saying he's 360 with 5% bodyfat and he can't quit eating and growing despite not getting out of bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131