over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp and anxiety

Yea but you using eq which is known for causing anxiety

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Eq only gives me anxiety in higher doses and this is the first time I've used them together. Previous cycles without low dose eq produced some anxiety as well.

Edit- npp/deca is also the only damn compound that raises my bp

Last edited:
Eq only gives me anxiety in higher doses and this is the first time I've used them together. Previous cycles without low dose eq produced some anxiety as well.

Edit- npp/deca is also the only damn compound that raises my bp
Yea people always talk about how bad eq gives them anxiety. And to me it didn't do anything as far as anxiety

Didn’t see this from NPp specifically but as others have said any elevation of BP makes anxiety worse for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIMP!!! Como estas hermano??? Hope all is well...... Ran NPP several times....pretty high too with no anxiety issues

{hate to sidetrack ur thread OP}
So u did 200 mg of NPP/week.
Did you see any gains?
Check out my log in the members log section. It details everything with pictures.

(Back to OP's thread)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Here's what I've noticed, stacks can have different effects and cause anxiety but usually one compound at a time is ok. I would drop the mast and run the test and npp. I personally don't like mast and think it's useless.

PIMP!!! Como estas hermano??? Hope all is well...... Ran NPP several times....pretty high too with no anxiety issues
Hey mi hermanito you back I'm glad to hear that

Here's what I've noticed, stacks can have different effects and cause anxiety but usually one compound at a time is ok. I would drop the mast and run the test and npp. I personally don't like mast and think it's useless.
Yea I never run mast either I just added it this one time. I never noticed much out of it

In all my years of running NPP< I never experienced any form of anxiety on it, not even close from what I can remember...and that was also usually stacked with test and maybe an oral.

Eq and tren are the only 2 I ever got anxiety from, but I never got it that bad from them either, unless I was on thermos and dieting.

I like a little Mast during a blast...Until I start noticing my scalp 2 weeks into running it :(

Everybody's so different in their response to these compounds.

EQ gave me ZERO anxiety, but it wasn't an amazing anabolic either.

No anxiety with NPP either, just some water retention, and maybe the HR went up a few points from the water retention.

Tren makes me psychotic; less anxiety, more just pure nutjob.

I prefer NPP over all of them but fear it's long term effects. High dosed primo would be optimal if it wasn't so often faked, and expensive.

So now we are back to testosterone and some of the above thrown in :)

NPP and EQ (and tren) tend to have this effect with me, as both are known anxiogenic/panicogenic compounds that may cause anxiety in some users..

Just an FYI. Nandrolone enhances synaptic currents mediated by the GABAA receptor in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, but diminishes them in the pre-optic area. These effects depend on the subunit composition of the GABAA receptor. In the dorsomedial hypothalamus, blockade and enhancement of GABAA-mediated currents are associated to anxiogenic responses

For myself, Proviron and masteron assist with depression/anxiety, DHT's have always had pivotal interactions within the neurotransmitters, almost acting as a neurosteroid or even like a nootropic, these agents improve the pathways/signaling by way of stimulation of synaptogenesis (improving and creating NEWER synapses within the CNS and most importantly the prefrontal cortext , neocortezxt and hippocmcmpus)..It's not a cure, but it provides me the the platform of having the added advantage with being able to function with minimal anxiety..

Everybody's so different in their response to these compounds.

EQ gave me ZERO anxiety, but it wasn't an amazing anabolic either.

No anxiety with NPP either, just some water retention, and maybe the HR went up a few points from the water retention.

Tren makes me psychotic; less anxiety, more just pure nutjob.

I prefer NPP over all of them but fear it's long term effects. High dosed primo would be optimal if it wasn't so often faked, and expensive.

So now we are back to testosterone and some of the above thrown in :)
What do you mean by long term effects of npp?

What do you mean by long term effects of npp?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17267145

Nandrolone is 11 times more damaging to your blood vessels compared to testosterone.

People see nandrolone (even npp) cause intra muscular and sub q water retention. What is your heart? A muscle, and the water retention is still occurring surrounding that tissue. Not very good long term and a definitive contributor to AAS induced cardiomyopathy.

You might not feel any of this taking place; but it's happening.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Npp&anxiety

This has been my first run with npp, have done a lot of deca over the years with no sides.running 400mg test e,50mg aquatest prwkt, 350mg npp, 100mg anadrol.so far so good.pimpman,u mentioned u haven't run a lot of masteron, maybe it's the combo of npp&masteron giving the anxiety?

Last edited:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17267145

Nandrolone is 11 times more damaging to your blood vessels compared to testosterone.

People see nandrolone (even npp) cause intra muscular and sub q water retention. What is your heart? A muscle, and the water retention is still occurring surrounding that tissue. Not very good long term and a definitive contributor to AAS induced cardiomyopathy.

You might not feel any of this taking place; but it's happening.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Good point

This has been my first run with npp, have done a lot of deca over the years with no sides.running 400mg test e,50mg aquatest prwkt, 350mg npp, 100mg anadrol.so far so good.pimpman,u mentioned u haven't run a lot of masteron, maybe it's the combo of npp&masteron giving the anxiety?
Yea probably I stopped both npp and mast and see what happens

I wonder if I do the test at 600mg like I'm doing and change the npp for deca. I never had this problem with deca. Could it be something in the npp? What you guys think. Or deca and npp the same just different esters?

I wonder if I do the test at 600mg like I'm doing and change the npp for deca. I never had this problem with deca. Could it be something in the npp? What you guys think. Or deca and npp the same just different esters?

Same compound... Different ester as you stated. Only other difference I could think of is the oil used as the carrier when brewed...(EO, MCT, PKO, etc).

Same compound... Different ester as you stated. Only other difference I could think of is the oil used as the carrier when brewed...(EO, MCT, PKO, etc).

That's what I thought it's the same compound

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311