over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T submitting for citizenship today!

cslim

Featured Member
FINALLY! I have all the answers that were needed on the application so now it's $600 outta my pocket and 6 months of waiting for processing!!!!
:D

FINALLY! I have all the answers that were needed on the application so now it's $600 outta my pocket and 6 months of waiting for processing!!!!

Congrats! Now you can compete to go pro in the USA!!

Cool! Congratulations!! My wife did that a few years ago!

Have you taken the test yet?

Cool! Congratulations!! My wife did that a few years ago!

Have you taken the test yet?

Thanks! Not yet, I guess i have to wait until they receive my paperwork and send me a test date. :)

would it have been quicker had we just got married...lol

LOL!
you know, it actually doesn't work that way anymore! no more automatic citizenship!

No way, we want you back in Europe, Carole! :mad:

Hey think about it... a pro card might be a tad bit easier to obtain in Luxemburg than in the US... :p ;)

OH no, something is wrong:eek: ...........didn't they tell you about the operation required?? That costs more than $600.00. It's called a labotomy or something like that. It is quite painless, so I've been told, oh and you may have some long term memory loss as well, but hey. It is a small price to pay for citizenship!!:p

Congratulations girl. Welcome to the club!! Well done!:D

No way, we want you back in Europe, Carole! :mad:

Hey think about it... a pro card might be a tad bit easier to obtain in Luxemburg than in the US... :p ;)

ya, but who wants easy! ;) :p

OH no, something is wrong:eek: ...........didn't they tell you about the operation required?? That costs more than $600.00. It's called a labotomy or something like that. It is quite painless, so I've been told, oh and you may have some long term memory loss as well, but hey. It is a small price to pay for citizenship!!:p

Congratulations girl. Welcome to the club!! Well done!:D

LOL! Thanks OF!!! :D
So I'll let go of my citizenship to the richest country in the world (per capita) to become a citizen of a country with these financial probs!! lol! :)

Kidding aside, the USA is AWESOME and i'll be proud to take that oath!

LOL! Thanks OF!!! :D
So I'll let go of my citizenship to the richest country in the world (per capita) to become a citizen of a country with these financial probs!! lol! :)

Kidding aside, the USA is AWESOME and i'll be proud to take that oath!
AHAHA and the USA will now be richer for it. It will add another stunning looking woman to the population charts!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!;)

Congrats Carole. I wish you the best.

Cant wait to see take the USA stage this coming year or whatever show you do.

good luck cslim.. where are u from originally?

Congratulations and best of luck on your future test. By the way, what exactly does the test involve? Its a shame that many Americans take so much for granted and have a huge sense of entitlement. It makes me proud to see someone want something like this and make it a reality.

AHAHA and the USA will now be richer for it. It will add another stunning looking woman to the population charts!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!;)

Thanks OF, you've always been so kind!

Congrats Carole. I wish you the best.

Cant wait to see take the USA stage this coming year or whatever show you do.

We'll see! ;) but at least it will be an option now!

good luck cslim.. where are u from originally?

I was born in Luxemburg! A lot of my family is still there and I try to get back at LEAST every 2 years.

Congratulations and best of luck on your future test. By the way, what exactly does the test involve? Its a shame that many Americans take so much for granted and have a huge sense of entitlement. It makes me proud to see someone want something like this and make it a reality.

Thank you very much!
The test is multiple choice and involves a lot of US history, questions on Presidents, the government, things like that. They have a practice test on the uscis.gov site and it really is VERY EASY test but as of October 1, 2008, they made the test more difficult, I've been told. But like I said above, I don't go after anything easy ;)

There's also an interview prior to the test but i have NO idea what that involves!

I did get great news though, apparently the gov has been responding quickly and the turn-around times for some people i've talked was closer to 6-12 weeks :)

really? since when?

I'm not quite sure but everything i've read in the paperwork states that you still have to file etc. maybe you don't have to take the test or do the interview but you still have to file, pay the $$ and wait...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131