over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.. suggestions for a new car

He is dieting but fell off the deep end yesterday.:eek:

Oh yeah Hutch, i said it......your exposed. Now you have something to prove.:mad:

Buff.....You cant go wrong with a honda or toyota.

Hey I always love a good challenge, thats really why I did it...:D

Ditto on the toyotas...got a camry and a tundra...both great vehicles..

this entire thread makes me laugh ...

whoohoo for public transportation! 24 hour streetcars and subways are the only way to go ... .

Owning a car in Toronto is anything but fashionable.

.. and when she's in the States all she wants to do is "go for a ride" in my car. :rolleyes:

I agree with main... you can't go wrong with honda or toyota. You don't have much trouble out of them, and if do it isn't near as expensive as the luxury cars (BMW, Lexus, etc.)

Bah, I dont trust Honda anymore after my experience. To replace the automatic tranny on that Acura TL I had you were looking at around 6k. When all of those transmissions starting going bad they would put in a rebuilt tranny in your car, and those would break down later too. Some people went through 3 or 4 transmissions in the space of 20k miles. So the Japanses arent any better than the others.

There's good and bad with any car manufacturer. It really depends on what you are looking for. How much are you looking to spend? Do you want to buy brand new or used. A lot of the luxury car manufacturers are offering certified used with 100,000 mile warranty. Toyota Camry's are great on gas and very reliable, the Corolla is even better on gas and just as reliable.

lexus LS hybrid. Great on gas mileage, looks good, and it comfortable. Nuff said.

Mav

This is the best suggestion of the whole thread.

This is the best suggestion of the whole thread.

i love that car.. just dont really want to spend all kinds of money on another car... again a luxury car is gonna cost me to maintain.......

i love that car.. just dont really want to spend all kinds of money on another car... again a luxury car is gonna cost me to maintain.......

Lexus will cost you NOTHING to maintain. They are the best built cars I have ever experienced, and believe me, I've owned a lot of cars.

Lexus will cost you NOTHING to maintain. They are the best built cars I have ever experienced, and believe me, I've owned a lot of cars.

um sorry i just checked the price on that car.... no way i am paying 6 figures for a damn car that is insane....

Altima

Sorry. Just a new guy opinion but.... My friends mom has had 4 Altima's in a row. All different styles and trims. She's never had any problems with maitenance. Maybe she's just lucky. I think for gas mileage and a nice ride and the with trade in of you c320, a newer Altima would be the way you're wanting to go. Just my $.02.

my best friend drives the lexus luxary sedan, dont know what model, but he also has an H1, bmw 745, and a mercedes, and he says out of all of them, the lexus is his favorite. might not look as 'flashy' as the others, but tahts not what youre looking for anyways...but he does like the lexus the most. i personally have the chrysler 300 and love it, so i suggest a 300

It's gonna be featured on the cover of DUB mag. one day... well.. maybe not, but let me open up my garage door... Oh, what do we have here.. Huh, 500 hp... Let me know when ya wanna line up for pinks biatch!!!

yes yes yes...i know...you have the vette too....im jealous..thats why i poke fun at the scion! LOL!

this is how I roll... I pick up mad honies with this baby too. :de:il-smi

don't hate the playa, hate the game baby!

Attachments

• rollin.jpg
    rollin.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 93
Bah, I dont trust Honda anymore after my experience. To replace the automatic tranny on that Acura TL I had you were looking at around 6k. When all of those transmissions starting going bad they would put in a rebuilt tranny in your car, and those would break down later too. Some people went through 3 or 4 transmissions in the space of 20k miles. So the Japanses arent any better than the others.

Replacing a transmission is costly no matter what type of car you have.

Replacing a transmission is costly no matter what type of car you have.

No doubt its expensive no matter what make of car, but you would expect the tranny they give you to hold up for at least 60k miles and not blow out at another 10k miles or less. SOme of those poor folks went through 3 transmissions. They were junk.

Ok so i have narrowed down the 2 options.. test drove a bunch of cars today..

its either a nissan altima (loaded) or a toyota camry SLE (loaded) about the same price.. i am leaning towards the camry because i like the interior better... they both drive very nice and good deals on the prices...

any thoughts

Ok so i have narrowed down the 2 options.. test drove a bunch of cars today..

its either a nissan altima (loaded) or a toyota camry SLE (loaded) about the same price.. i am leaning towards the camry because i like the interior better... they both drive very nice and good deals on the prices...

any thoughts

Yea, the Mazda SUV lol!

Awwwwwww thanks hottt :) its too $ the way I want it is high 30s and the ride is bumpy! Looking at the camry right now ! Working a deal as we speak, if they can make me a good deal, its done, free tint on he windows and enough for the trade-in!

I'm buying the camry :) I'm very excited! Wahoooooo!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws