over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.... Turning chicks down

drgoodbody

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I'm a married guy, so on principal alone I stay away from other women. But, over the past year, and especially in the recent past (like since the beginning of 04), I have been approached increasingly by women who obviously have one thing on their mind - and it ain't increasing their bench. Most are not gorgeous knockouts, or I'd really have a problem, but none have been below "average". I'm always friendly and willing to chat, even when they interrupt my workout, and so I've been told by several that they were surprised a guy like me would be so nice (they look at me and think I'm prolly a self-absorbed egotistical bodybuilder who has 20 yo fitness chicks lined up around the block waiting to get banged -- according to their preceptions, LMAO... don't I wish). Anyways, I've been polite about it and have said "no thanks" but seldom explicitly. Shit, whats amazing is many don't even care I'm married, so are some of them. One married chick recently said I was just the body type she dreamed of getting her hands and oh the things she'd do to me, etc, etc.... got pretty graphic about it too. I was like "DAMNNNN, you need to go rub one out honey"

Well guys, how do you deal with this?... I know, I know, what's the problem right?... LMAO

Let's here it bros,

DrG

PS: I'm 36, so all the women from say late 20's to mid-40's have been hittin' on me -- so nobody like REA :D

Thats a great problem to have. Just accept it and take out all the sexual agression on the wife!

i would have to say 99% of the pleasure is knowing you can get them. i get a lot of girls that i am attracted to and wanna bang, then i go to their house and we start messing around and thats all i want.. just the fact of knowing you can have it i guess is enough for some. i dont like to be a male slut, i mean i would but as much disease that is floating around i try to be somewhat good about it.

i just got out of a long term realtionship which was preceeded by another long term relationship so now im finally single for once in my life.. i wanna keep it that way for a while, maybe find a girl to keep my guy happy i have never had to beat off so much in my life..haha

REMEMBER, JUST SAY NO Doc !! lol..

Later,

Todd

I really cant help you bro I have never turned any ass down .even a fat chick beats watching reruns on cable

preist943 said:
I really cant help you bro I have never turned any ass down .even a fat chick beats watching reruns on cable

that's what i call a pussy scavenger... you take whatever you find.. no if ands or butts :) ;)

all you want to do is make out with them LMAO what guy wants to just make out or cuddle?

HE just doesnt wanna be a MIMBO ( a male bimbo :) ). Nothing wrong with that until your boys start rippin on you and calling you " THE CUDDLER"

WOMAN

This shit happens bro but seriously be a MAN not a PIG and love your woman , you should see the shit that approaches me but i never have more then a 2 minute conversation at tops , i love my girl and shes beautiful inside and out so i wouldnt want to jepordize things for 1nightstand .

I guess what im trying to say is its about your WOMAN your obviously not pleased in some particular way with what she has to offer you or else this wouldnt even cross yo mind, and thats what it comes down to being satisfied with who you love .

Re: WOMAN

Vander_V said:
This shit happens bro but seriously be a MAN not a PIG and love your woman , you should see the shit that approaches me but i never have more then a 2 minute conversation at tops , i love my girl and shes beautiful inside and out so i wouldnt want to jepordize things for 1nightstand .

Ditto....

V V and NPC - reread what i wrote bro, on principal alone I won't cheat. What I was asking is how you tell these other chicks nicely that you're not interested. Thats all.

DrG

just tell them you are married end of discussion. tell them you love your wife and would never compromise your relationship with her for anything.

drgoodbody said:
V V and NPC - reread what i wrote bro, on principal alone I won't cheat. What I was asking is how you tell these other chicks nicely that you're not interested. Thats all.

DrG

I wasnt sayin you were going to cheat...i just ment that i TO try to keep the convo to a min with the girls in my gym who hit on me...

anywhere else im a big time flirt...but i would never cheat on my girl...im lucky enough to have her lol

I have noticed that women are getting more daring and stepping up and telling men what they want( no problem with me).

I have a few buddies that have serious women in their life and wives too. But they women do not seem to care...they come right out and say hey I am invovled, and the women are like that is ok with me. So, I think women know what they want and they do not care who is in their way to get it(ie. another woman).

it is tough being sexy :) YA BIG STUD

im not saying i wanna cuddle all the time.. trust me i love to get a girl in the sac and pound her till she cant take it anymore, however if i did that with every girl that was willing i would probably have aids and herpies..

actually my X-GF came over 2 nights ago and i could of fucked her, but i took a BJ instead.. well yesterday she tells me to come over she thinks she has herpies.. well i investigated her puss and it looks like a white head on a zit right on the inside of her lips.. im guessing thats what it is but she is getting tested.. so theres one save by me!! lol

Later,

Todd, a.k.a. The Cuddler

lol

Just have fun with it and enjoy it.
Just remeber the times that that one
girl didn't give you the time of day.

You can tease them and have fun.
They will actually want you more if your not like 99%
of the guys out there. Not saying that you really want them to want you more. But screw it and let them drool and desire!!! :)

DRgood you are a man of honor, personally I used to have such standards. Be proud of yourself (and all the other guys who posted likewise here) its not easy to resist.
But my marriage is bad and now I feel more tempted.
But I want to go out with my head held high that I did the right thing. I find more older 35-50YO chicks being bold. I do Personal Training and the clients get attached alot. Also an 86YO woman there told me all the women want me-but my luck they are all her 80YO friends! :eek:

NO offense to anyone who does their own thing. But temtation is hard to resist. And B2K we all know about you from the old UG/Renegade posts! The tittie bar king!

It happens to me all the time. I have all types and all ages from 16 to 50 come up to me and I am always nice but tell them I'm married and I love my wife. I'm 38 by the way.

No one night stand is worth screwing up your relationship with a woman you love. Once you hurt the woamn you love you'll lose her forever and ever. I wouldnt trade my wife in for any woman on earth and thats the honest truth. We are perfect for each other so I consider my self blessed in the married department.

Woman will obviously continue to approach us so get used to it and deal with it the best you can. Try not to put yourself in a bad situation especially with babes. Thats something I will not let myself be put in is a vulnerable situation with a hot babe!;)

Thats why I stay single...So I don't have to feel guilty about having sex with a differnet girl every night :D

Get real buddy. You love every single minute of it. "How do I turn them down?" Well gee, whatever you've been saying seems to be working so far. Try accepting some of the proposals and see what happens. When I was married, I too was "The Man". Now that I'm single, I'm "The Old Man".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws