over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Verizon providing all call records to US under court order

It likewise doesn't take much brain power to see that such exaggerations only illuminate a lack of knowledge. Sarcasm aside, I just found your original comment somewhat ironic, exaggerated or not.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Lack of knowledge? The United States is full of lazy fucks wanting something for nothing, more so today than ever. That is my point.

Find anything else ironic in that Mr. Fancy Pants?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

That's not the point, the point is that they are listening to private conversations without a warrant to do so. They do this under the guise of "protection" to get people to think just this way, "if you aren't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about". My response to people who say that is this, " well then you would have no problem with the police or any other government agency coming to your house or place of business whenever they want to do a random search, or pull you over and search you car without probable cause? They can do this every day and you shouldn't worry because you're not doing anything wrong, right?"

No they are not listening to conversations.they are looking at phone records.how can Verizon listen in or record every trillion conversations that are done constanly.how much man power and time u think it would take to do this.can they target numbers and record the conversations yes but they aint recording or listening in on every single one.

And I ask people like u this what are you doing about it besides complaining in a forum?im sure like a casillion others nothing.im not bashing u don't take me wrong im just stating Americans always complaining what the Gov. Is doing wrong but don't do shit about it other than stand with a sign some where and protest.yea like this gov. Gives a shit what we think or like or dislike

Last edited:
Lack of knowledge? The United States is full of lazy fucks wanting something for nothing, more so today than ever. That is my point.

Find anything else ironic in that Mr. Fancy Pants?

Yeah. For such a supposedly masculine guy, you're pretty whiny. Dude, I saw irony in your statement. Live with it.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

No they are not listening to conversations.they are looking at phone records.how can Verizon listen in or record every trillion conversations that are done constanly.how much man power and time u think it would take to do this.can they target numbers and record the conversations yes but they aint recording or listening in on every single one.

And I ask people like u this what are you doing about it besides complaining in a forum?im sure like a casillion others nothing.im not bashing u don't take me wrong im just stating Americans always complaining what the Gov. Is doing wrong but don't do shit about it other than stand with a sign some where and protest.yea like this gov. Gives a shit what we think or like or dislike

Unless you're indicating a massive reform or having another civil war, what options do we have?

Without getting violent, all we can really do is spread the word in whichever way we can and hope people open their eyes. I just don't see it happening. The U.S. is way too far gone at this point imo.

Unless you're indicating a massive reform or having another civil war, what options do we have?

Without getting violent, all we can really do is spread the word in whichever way we can and hope people open their eyes. I just don't see it happening. The U.S. is way too far gone at this point imo.

Yea I have to agree with you I guess u make a good point

Fuck it let have a civil war we have better weapons now than we did in that last civil war :D

there not listening in on voice calls from my knowledge just the entire phone record. Basically what is happening is they compile a program that data logs all the known terrorist numbers and numbers with country codes that lead to countries with known terrorist activity. Then they run the program to see if there is a match and start digging from there. If done properly this can be a good tool.

However, we all know the government has lost all trust period and does not operate on an ethical stand point. This is a violation of civil rights period. What I am upset about is, people who are with the providers that released the information should be allowed to cancel service with no penalty based on a contract violation. Unless there is a fine print in the cell contract that states they can release documents without a warrent you should be allowed to leave that service.

I would have no issue with this if this was a known fact when I sign up for the service that my records will be released to the gov't for review and I would have said fuck that and went to a pre paid service that does not do it. When it comes down to it I am not made at the General who got the records, he is just doing every thing he can to stop terrorism that he knows how. Hopfully he is being honest with this. I am pissed off with Verizon for not standing up for the people that have made them billions of dollars.

That would be all fine and dandy if they were doing this with calls made to other countries only, BUT, they are compiling domestic calls as well. I agree with everything you said btw

As much as it violates our rights if u are having conversations on ur phone that are off nothing illegal u have nothing to worry about.i don't think the FBI is gonna come across a conversation of shoes or dress or whatever else and sit there and listen.im sure they are looking for specific talks.i just think Verizon is gonna loose a lot of customers for this

Isn't that what prepaid untraceable phones are for? I mean they sell them in liquor stores for cash. Only amateurs would get caught this way on Verizon. Of course all this is wrong and against rights but then again since they passed the Patriot Act that was the day we basically kissed all our invasion of privacy rights away. Welcome to Rome!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

My apologies, I shouldn't have said they were "listening" to private conversations. And to be completely honest, it wouldn't be that difficult for the gvt to develop a machine to listen in on our conversations and pick up key phrases deemed as potentially violent or of a terrorist nature, think of the show Person of Interest. No man power or man hours needed if a machine does it then notifies the people in power. I realize it's a stretch, but so were many other things that have transpired over the last few decades.

I'm not "complaining in a forum". I'm stating my opinion that if you believe that you shouldn't be worried if you're not doing anything wrong, then maybe you (not YOU, just a general term here) wouldn't be opposed to a police state where the gvt does whatever it wants and there is no real privacy anymore. I, for one, write my congressman, senator and representative and let them know how I feel about certain things that are brought to light. Keep in mind, a foreign country reported this, NOT an American one. That's scary! I do let my elected officials know what my family thinks on policies, that is pretty much what we can do outside a civil rebellion, which may be coming.

I didn't mean to offend and I wasn't directing any negativity towards you, if you took it that way I apologize. I've just heard that saying from people in the past and said what I ask them. Once that option is out there, they start to think maybe it isn't such a good thing

Exactly. I'm only 29yrs old but I've seen the huge change in my lifetime. From how independent things use to be when I was very young to how society is controlled now these days. First get the general public stupid (poor public schooling on purpose), then feed them shit food to make them overweight and unhealthy (already have a solid 65% of this country in this pie alone), then this makes the general population reliant on the government for all their meds, financially, and physically. Country of trained sheep basically is what its gone to in my lifetime. What the next generation will be, well......

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I honestly think a good ole civilian rebellion would be great! Not a civil war, where civilians are fighting each other, just a rebellion against the government. Heck, if the working people stopped paying their taxes, it wouldn't take long for the gvt to start listening to the people. It doesn't have to be a violent rebellion, money will make much more noise than gun shots. A complete overthrow of the bozos in DC is where to start. Every single one of them, dem, repub, indy, I don't care. All we have is the same bozos doing the same thing term after term because we keep electing the same idiots!

My apologies, I shouldn't have said they were "listening" to private conversations. And to be completely honest, it wouldn't be that difficult for the gvt to develop a machine to listen in on our conversations and pick up key phrases deemed as potentially violent or of a terrorist nature, think of the show Person of Interest. No man power or man hours needed if a machine does it then notifies the people in power. I realize it's a stretch, but so were many other things that have transpired over the last few decades.

I'm not "complaining in a forum". I'm stating my opinion that if you believe that you shouldn't be worried if you're not doing anything wrong, then maybe you (not YOU, just a general term here) wouldn't be opposed to a police state where the gvt does whatever it wants and there is no real privacy anymore. I, for one, write my congressman, senator and representative and let them know how I feel about certain things that are brought to light. Keep in mind, a foreign country reported this, NOT an American one. That's scary! I do let my elected officials know what my family thinks on policies, that is pretty much what we can do outside a civil rebellion, which may be coming.

I didn't mean to offend and I wasn't directing any negativity towards you, if you took it that way I apologize. I've just heard that saying from people in the past and said what I ask them. Once that option is out there, they start to think maybe it isn't such a good thing

My hats off to you for doing this.im so happy to see someone go that extra step to defend what's right

And no need to apologize if anyone needs to apologize is me to you for coming of wrong or in a negative way.for this I apologize my friend

My hats off to you for doing this.im so happy to see someone go that extra step to defend what's right

And no need to apologize if anyone needs to apologize is me to you for coming of wrong or in a negative way.for this I apologize my friend

I can be very abrasive, my wife tells me all the time lol

I wish more people would at least try to contact their elected officials. There was a story about 1 in the mid west who changed their vote based on the flooding of phone calls from concerned citizens. People think that once we elect them they don't need to hear from us what we think about issues. They represent US, not the other way around. So if they are doing something or plan on doing something that we don't like, we have to tell them. If they decide to do it anyways, that's when we can try other means.

I actually wrote the governor and told them not to repeal the "stand your ground" law after the Trayvon Martin incident. This was a big hot topic here and I was speaking from the standpoint of a person who was affected by it! I was shot when I was in a guys home drunk one night. I wish it hadn't happened, but I would've done the same thing and don't think the person should be negatively affected for trying to protect his family in my instance. I actually received a phone call from the governors office, not him, but his office staff and they said that he appreciated it and would back the bill (not because of me obviously lol). The office sent me an email that was personalized which showed me that they obviously took the time to read the stuff, which people think they don't

Last edited:
I say we go postal on the government. Let's go old fashion on their asses... Start writing letters too people instead of calling... Meh, the government will probably open and read the letters also :(

Last edited:
This started 7 years ago under Bush and has been going on the whole time. We just learned about ONE request, but it has been well known that it's been going on with ALL telephone companies the entire time.

Patriot Act= Terrorists winning, this is exactly the kind of thing they are trying to create through their acts of terror.

slowly, oh so slowly, losing our rights to privacy. This is just the beginning. This sets the pace or sets the stage for things to start going in that direction of us losing more. But like someone sd, if you aren't doing anything wrong then nothing to worry about. Keep paying your taxes to help fund that side of the govt who will hire more people to be able to sit and do the phone job thing. :)

I've wrote to my elected officials and participate in most local and state elections (and as participate I mean volunteer for candidates doing odds and ends jobs).

I see that our voice means less and less as you go up the chain of command. What we as individuals want is truly not ever seen at the top level. But if we can get out local officials to back us up, eventually something has to give.

We're I'm located the unemployment rate is insane, one of the highest there is, and people on welfare programs is even worse. The statistics are insane.

when bush signed the patriot act I thought"alright.people are gonna be rioting in the streets"and I was ready to join em.
nothing...it was like people didn't even notice.

Richie c.
when you mentioned a machine to listen to however many phone calls...
im pretty sure that's how it works already...the computer listens for key words then alerts an agent or whoever and the surveillance begins.
e-mails too.

I've seen confidential blue prints for Verizon server buildings, my friend has a structural engineering firm. They are huge, so big with so many servers. They create so much heat that these buildings actually have to have sides that open up to release the heat or else it will rain in the building from the outside humidity. Pretty crazy, so lets not forget this is the digital age. Too many old movies coming true.

This its the basic scenario.

BS govt policy under Republican president.
Republicans support it, democrats bitch and moan.
Same BS govt policy under democratic president.
Democrats support it, republicans bitch and moan.

Rinse and repeat

Ps step 4 .....PROFIT!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner