over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

HAH absolute nonsense. If you're training and eating optimally one bowel movement a day is on the low end of the (very wide spectrum). It's normal to have three bowel movements a day for some, three a week for others.
i agree. I usually have 2 or 3 a day. I judge it more by the consistency of the turds. If its really soft and in tiny pieces then something is wrong.

i agree. I usually have 2 or 3 a day. I judge it more by the consistency of the turds. If its really soft and in tiny pieces then something is wrong.
even if they are normal looking little baby poops....something is not right
with the system...perhaps intestine issue...and colon issue

It's normal to have three bowel movements a day for some, three a week for others.
this is right from google....its wrong.
it may be "normal" for some people that have issues with the process
and when you say normal??....whats normal???...the 97% of OBESE fat fucks
that eat 3 out of 4 meals a day through a drivethu....and drink 6 mountaindews a day

BTW....please drinking mountain dews....my stock goes up

:cool:

once a day pooper here.....
once a day pooper here.....

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 29
  • man titties.jpg
    man titties.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 29
so when you poop 3 times a day....your body is wasting the food you are comsuming

and more than likely the food that your body doesnt want or need

The number one complaint I see when people refer to poor digestion is people being distended, bloated, not hungry. Wouldn't shitting more relieve this?

I feel like in most cases people want to increase transit time, not make it slower. If food goes through someone fast I'd assume They have a stomach virus or are sick. But I don't think the calories are wasted they still need to be digested

If the calorie were wanted then they couldn't be stored as fat, basically free calories.

does your poop float....or sink???

Lucky bastards! I’m once a week if I’m lucky! Mines medicine related… Only thing that’s improved things for me is more medication and several stool softeners. If I need a good clean out I take one Linzess… You better be near a toilet for the next 4-7hrs though. Cause you will empty out EVERYTHING!

Cage

The number one complaint I see when people refer to poor digestion is people being distended, bloated, not hungry. Wouldn't shitting more relieve this?

I feel like in most cases people want to increase transit time, not make it slower. If food goes through someone fast I'd assume They have a stomach virus or are sick. But I don't think the calories are wasted they still need to be digested

If the calorie were wanted then they couldn't be stored as fat, basically free calories.
well then there would be a problem.....and finding it is sometimes hard....thus i wanna make
a poop thread...see what im saying???.....look everyone is different right...3 times a day...3 times
a week???.....so 3 times a day is on one side of the spectrum here and 3 a week on the other side..
right???....so what would be in the middle???which would be right where you should be???

and its not necessarily a "waste" of a calorie....but when it goes through too fast.....there is
a disconnect there...when it goes right through(like i said quinoa in quinoa out) something
is not right....do you not agree???....do you think you digested those calories??

Lucky bastards! I’m once a week if I’m lucky! Mines medicine related… Only thing that’s improved things for me is more medication and several stool softeners. If I need a good clean out I take one Linzess… You better be near a toilet for the next 4-7hrs though. Cause you will empty out EVERYTHING!

Cage
med related poops are different now....and can be very tricky

I can poop on command…is that no bueno?

Usually my morning monster, then an afternoon supplemental and an after gym before shower little guy.

🤔
Elvis died on the pot:confused:

well then there would be a problem.....and finding it is sometimes hard....thus i wanna make
a poop thread...see what im saying???.....look everyone is different right...3 times a day...3 times
a week???.....so 3 times a day is on one side of the spectrum here and 3 a week on the other side..
right???....so what would be in the middle???which would be right where you should be???

and its not necessarily a "waste" of a calorie....but when it goes through too fast.....there is
a disconnect there...when it goes right through(like i said quinoa in quinoa out) something
is not right....do you not agree???....do you think you digested those calories??
We could make a poop thread and post up pictures of our stools.:oops:

We could make a poop thread and post up pictures of our stools.:oops:
lol....this is what im talking about.....didnt you read the first poop post??
poop....poop related....digestion....bloating.....gassy.....yada yada....constipation.
heavyhitter could be the ambassador.....hes knowlegble

theres a thread right now about the gassy guy...lololol
maybe he needs a poop thread...lmaoo

its all related to poop

how did we go from internet tough guys...to poop:unsure:

Agree for the most part. I think in general since distension is a huge problem (how many guys have muscle but don't even look good cuz the waist) anything digestion related is good. I know in my case I would like to poop more. If I take a good one my waist looks better, like my digestion is too slow. I'd rather stuff transport though me faster than feel stuffed all day.

I think the key is good choices, someone eating 5 k calories, chicken and greens all day, all that dry food and fiber, no wonder their waist is larger than their bodyfat would lead on. The food probably sits in them all day and eating that much food I'd went to go multiple times a day and eat foods that are passing through do I can down my next meal

Big fan of yogurt for digestion.

I'd rather stuff transport though me faster than feel stuffed all day.
the thing is.....you should be using the food....rather than being STUFFED

eating too much....results in more poops

the thing is.....you should be using the food....rather than being STUFFED

eating too much....results in more poops
So are you implying people who have distension are eating too many calories, or eating the wrong food choices?

So are you implying people who have distension are eating too many calories, or eating the wrong food choices?
could be.....but how many times a day are they pooping???

see its interesting....i told you

:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear