over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Officially a fat bastard today!!

SwoleinKR

Newbies
Well, I decided to let myself go this winter and pack on as much "weight" as possible.....well I check my BF today and I'm at a whopping 28%!!! I've never been this fat in my life! It really shocked me!! I'm gonna start dieting tomorrow and hopefully I'll be left with an extra solid 5lbs of lean mass when I'm done. OK sorry...rant over....carry on!

AHH

Well, I decided to let myself go this winter and pack on as much "weight" as possible.....well I check my BF today and I'm at a whopping 28%!!! I've never been this fat in my life! It really shocked me!! I'm gonna start dieting tomorrow and hopefully I'll be left with an extra solid 5lbs of lean mass when I'm done. OK sorry...rant over....carry on!

the Lee Priest diet, yes I used to do that one myself, but cant handle it anymore. Good Luck Dieting

28% is kind of scary high. Would you choose to do this again to gain muscle? Seems like it would be bad for your system.

man, i bet it was fun getting to that point though ;)

What method was used to arrive at that number? The reason I ask is that the news may not be nearly that bad.

What method was used to arrive at that number? The reason I ask is that the news may not be nearly that bad.

Yea- if you used a scale, it's so off it's not even funny. DEXA is a great tool, while underwater testing is the ne plus ultra.

man, i bet it was fun getting to that point though ;)

Fun? Being fat and getting no pussy is not fun at all. Unless he is married or has a girlfriend that accepts him, and if so he can stay the way he is.

Hey hey hey!

You can unthink the fat, bro. Positive mentality

Attachments

• FatAlbert.jpg
    FatAlbert.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 484

How does this help gain 5lbs lean mass?

when he's through cutting if he is 5 lbs heavier lbm wise then when he started "bulking" , i dont see the confusion

if you dont mind sharing, what's your weight and where was your body fat when you started i am really inrigued.

I bet you feel good though

when he's through cutting if he is 5 lbs heavier lbm wise then when he started "bulking" , i dont see the confusion

LOL, the big word here is "if". My question is, how does adding say, 25 pounds of body weight, help you add 5 lbs of muscle. Why not add the 5 lbs of muscle and forget the other "bulk" that you now have to lose.

I have a successful personal training business. I make a living off helping people get in shape. I asked a legitimate question. He said when he loses all the weight he hopes he has 5lbs extra muscle.
I don't advocate this extreme over eating to get 5lbs of muscle. A lot of bodybuilders are turning away from this trend also.

Phil Hernon, can you help me out on this?

Yea- if you used a scale, it's so off it's not even funny.

Absolutely. Those scales are crap. When I weighted myself the morning of my last show, it said 33 % bf. :eek: :rolleyes:

I know I coud have been leaner, but 33 %... :D lol!

wow

and i thought me letting myself get to 14% was out of control:rolleyes:

the dark times are comming for you, brother:star-w;rs

LOL, the big word here is "if". My question is, how does adding say, 25 pounds of body weight, help you add 5 lbs of muscle. Why not add the 5 lbs of muscle and forget the other "bulk" that you now have to lose.

I have a successful personal training business. I make a living off helping people get in shape. I asked a legitimate question. He said when he loses all the weight he hopes he has 5lbs extra muscle.
I don't advocate this extreme over eating to get 5lbs of muscle. A lot of bodybuilders are turning away from this trend also.

Cause it WORKS. Thats why. If your goal is to be 250 lbs, and your 200lbs, you need to eat like a 250lb guy. Dante said that the athletes with the most muscle mass lb for lb are sumo wrestlers. Do they train with weights? Most do not Im sure, but what they do is eat tremendous amounts of calories. And yes, they are big bulky bastards with high bf% BUT under that fat is an extreme amount of muscle.

Im not going to flame you, but there is a reason that you stay at a very consistent bodyweight year after year. You are the first to write those threads about genetics and drugs and so and so. The missing link for you is the fact that you probably have never done a serious bulk. You stay the same year after year, 5lbs here, 2 lbs there. If you want to grow, you have to EAT.

There is a reason you see guys, alot pros even, stay basicaly the same every fucking year with only a couple of lbs gained, its the diet in my mind.

How can anyone expect to be a huge massive beast if they keep eating the same way year after year. There is a time and place for a clean diet, but if your goal is to put on serious mass, its alot about the fork to the mouth and repeat repeat repeat...

Don't you gain 1 lb of muscle to support every 3-4lbs of fat that you gain whether you workout or not??? lol

Cause it WORKS. Thats why. If your goal is to be 250 lbs, and your 200lbs, you need to eat like a 250lb guy. Dante said that the athletes with the most muscle mass lb for lb are sumo wrestlers. Do they train with weights? Most do not Im sure, but what they do is eat tremendous amounts of calories. And yes, they are big bulky bastards with high bf% BUT under that fat is an extreme amount of muscle.

Im not going to flame you, but there is a reason that you stay at a very consistent bodyweight year after year. You are the first to write those threads about genetics and drugs and so and so. The missing link for you is the fact that you probably have never done a serious bulk. You stay the same year after year, 5lbs here, 2 lbs there. If you want to grow, you have to EAT.

There is a reason you see guys, alot pros even, stay basicaly the same every fucking year with only a couple of lbs gained, its the diet in my mind.

How can anyone expect to be a huge massive beast if they keep eating the same way year after year. There is a time and place for a clean diet, but if your goal is to put on serious mass, its alot about the fork to the mouth and repeat repeat repeat...

I agree with you that you have to eat like hell to grow, but at the same time, I don't believe that as bodybuilders there is ever a reason to go over 12-15% bodyfat. It may be true that sumo wrestlers hold a shitload of muscle, I don't know. But, think how much muscle would disappear if they were to try and get lean. The problem is, the fatter you get, the more muscle you lose when you lean out. I believe it's a much healthier (and just as effective) option to eat fairly clean year round, in large amounts, and keep the bodyfat to a minimum while still building muscle. Just a different point of view,;) old buddy.

very well said.

only few can stay very lean while to maximum size. Thats genetics. For the rest of us you have to let go for awhile and just gain as much mass as physically possible.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws