over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Once again huge bust in Poland!

deceiver

Registered
Sprzedali anaboliki za 1,5 mln z

"
19 people dealing anabolics were apprehended by police and boarder officers. Group worked since 2008 in Gdynia, they were selling anabolics mainly to citizens of USA and Canada.

On tuesday, 6:00 in the morning police officers entered 27 previously chosen flats and other places in Gdynia. They busted 19 people in the age from 24 to 37 years, including six women and 13 men.

- Group worked since march of 2008. They were living off dealing various pharmaceutical products. They were selling anabolics through internet to USA, Canada, Australia, Belgium and France - says commisioner Joanna Kowalik-Kosinska, PR of KWP in Gdansk.

Every member of the group had his own task. Some of them were packing, others sending stuff aboard. What is curious is that anabolics were packed in boxes for games and then made look like brand new one. Fake sender were written on every package.

(...)"

There's no mention whether they are cooperating with American police, but beware everyone.

Last edited:
damn

Thats not a small bust by any means.That makes two in two months for the polish authorities. and thay been wathcin them since 08, makes you think.

Every time something this big goes down I wonder who they were on the boards.

Hate to hear something like this happening. There are bigger things to worry about in the world.

Yikes! It sounds like AT LEAST one of the individuals from the first bust rolled!!

I wonder what kind of profit a business like that made. It'd be interesting to see the income from it. And to see if the United States government could provide a higher tax on it to make it legal and to see what kind of increase in government would have in its funding.

Just went through my entire game collection to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I wonder what kind of profit a business like that made. It'd be interesting to see the income from it. And to see if the United States government could provide a higher tax on it to make it legal and to see what kind of increase in government would have in its funding.

1st point: Just to give you an example, a box of Omnadren costs $2.00 US dollars in Poland. Do some reasearch and you will find the price for one amp more than double that.

2nd point: Steroids are a controlled substance just like Cocaine and there is no way in hell they will leagalize that. Even if they could make a killing in taxes and kickbacks.

I would think that the US government had a hand in this as the Polish authorities tend to look the other way if the money is right. That sucks because it was our government that took down RediCat and he was in Thailand.

no good bastards leave them poor juice dealers alone an go bust a real life threatening law breaker!!!!!

1st point: Just to give you an example, a box of Omnadren costs $2.00 US dollars in Poland. Do some reasearch and you will find the price for one amp more than double that.

2nd point: Steroids are a controlled substance just like Cocaine and there is no way in hell they will leagalize that. Even if they could make a killing in taxes and kickbacks.

I would think that the US government had a hand in this as the Polish authorities tend to look the other way if the money is right. That sucks because it was our government that took down RediCat and he was in Thailand.

oh for sure the us government plaid a part in this. Them no good cock suckers, there always stick n there head up asses and there noses in places that they don't belong!!!

I always think of the scene in Twins where Devito goes 4 million dollars when I see these things. Its like so Captain how much stuff did you seize? And he gives some answer knowing he stashed a box for himself in his trunk. Wrapped mind I guess

Gov Always cracks down during the year of the olympics anyone else ever notice this?

Every time something this big goes down I wonder who they were on the boards.

I will say this if it comes out who it is alot will be very sad/upset. Hope its not the case though am hoping

I will say this if it comes out who it is alot will be very sad/upset. Hope its not the case though am hoping

it will be a shame, i noticed a certain someones section is gone from one of his long time boards.

Man the Romanian gov't is going straight. That shit cray...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131