over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions wanted

terryd i'm only referring to the side effect to benefit ratio.

J1P1 again same as above response to terryd

my own opinion is to agree with b-boys advice in his "some thoughts" thread which promotes decreasing aas use and up the hgh.

Hey Tom

I need to go over b boys thread as I have not looked at it for some time.

The point I was getting at was blanket statements such as go over x amount and your asking for trouble/sides etc.

you also mentioned anecdoatal advice as a good source of information, sure I can agree to a point but you may have far more sides to gains from 2-3g of AAS than I or some of my buddies have so in effect we are all doing this blind and without a certain amount of ( safe ) experimentation each person will not know how they react.

Everybody that is taking these high dosages are at least competing in something? Tell me people arent using all this shit to look good at the beach.

I believe half the first time users i see on many boards are on over 1g per week, a few will stick to a basic low test cycle but many believe more is better

If you don't want to build into it then don't. I'm not advising it nor would many on this board. But honestly it's your body and if you wanna try it then do it. After you try it you will know what happens.

I believe half the first time users i see on many boards are on over 1g per week, a few will stick to a basic low test cycle but many believe more is better

I know its been beat to death but half of that or less is going to make a big difference in the beginning. I just dont know why someone would want to start that high if they didnt have too. Plus, why use all that stuff if you are not competing at a high level in your chosen sport. I guess they will have to learn the hard way.

Honestly, reading about that cycle makes me feel bloated.

Oh well, to each his own.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Stats? History? goal? No way to answer that without knowing. Everyone is different.What are you getting ready for ? BB, strongman, PL meet?
Diet and training on point?

I personally won't go over a 1g a week but he want's to get to 230lbs. I've told him that he's better off at the same dose I'm at or less. I don't run 1g a week for too long any way. I usualy come down to 750mg a week.

well I agree with the rest. I've run up to 1grm/wk and didn't really see much improved gains. I personally seem to stay around 750mg range. A list of stats and history would be min to even get a recomendation from most.

I'll get all his stats tonight and post them up tomorrow. Thanks for all the insight guys!

Ok man, hell!! Lol don't ever do that, reasons...
1. That is useless to do that amount, juice is more like a light switch than anything, once it's on it on! There is no more!
2. It will be a waste of money
3. Your body cannot take on that amount at all, not even close, that's what your body nearly produceces naturally per year

Do 500-750 per week, throw some drost in there and u will be golden

If that's the case then everyone would be able to get freakin huge by using these doses with some GH! And that's obviously NOT the case!!! I guess Big A was wrong when he said most Pro's are on at least 2-3gms Test per week?! Many guys here are on more than 750mg week! Even recently Nasser said on that radio interview someone posted here that he believes most BBer's will do well using 1,500-1,600mg a week of just Test! In the real world 750mg will only get you so far, unless you are a genetic freak and/or using MASSIVE amounts of GH, which most could never afford!

terryd i'm only referring to the side effect to benefit ratio.

J1P1 again same as above response to terryd

my own opinion is to agree with b-boys advice in his "some thoughts" thread which promotes decreasing aas use and up the hgh.

Ok, I gotcha.

I agree with the statement in bold 100%.

Last edited:
IMO there is no reason for you to run that unless you have already run 1500 mg/wk and not getting good results off that even though everything else you are doing is spot on. The last thing you want to do is start mega dosing before you absolutely have to. Try to grow off less. Now if you have done 1500 mg/wk and had no luck then maybe step it up, but i would look to add in other things before pumping up the test that high.
You could run 2 g/week if you only did it for 3 or 4 weeks, but I would not stay on it much longer. YOull really need to get a CBC like every 6 weeks or so if youre going to go that nuts. Really have to worry about hemoglobin/hematocrit. If you have tendencies to clot that you dont know about, youre really risking things.
I can tell you that chances are youll be dissapointed at the growth you get by going on the 2grams/week. If its 2 grams this time, whats it going to be next time, 3 grams?

IMO there is no reason for you to run that unless you have already run 1500 mg/wk and not getting good results off that even though everything else you are doing is spot on. The last thing you want to do is start mega dosing before you absolutely have to. Try to grow off less. Now if you have done 1500 mg/wk and had no luck then maybe step it up, but i would look to add in other things before pumping up the test that high.
You could run 2 g/week if you only did it for 3 or 4 weeks, but I would not stay on it much longer. YOull really need to get a CBC like every 6 weeks or so if youre going to go that nuts. Really have to worry about hemoglobin/hematocrit. If you have tendencies to clot that you dont know about, youre really risking things.
I can tell you that chances are youll be dissapointed at the growth you get by going on the 2grams/week. If its 2 grams this time, whats it going to be next time, 3 grams?

Damn good advice.

Everybody that is taking these high dosages are at least competing in something? Tell me people arent using all this shit to look good at the beach.

No. they use it for a plastic trophy...

At my age and doing gear off and on for over 30 yrs (mostly off) it takes a gr of test for me to notice any effects.

A normal cycle for me would be 1gr of test and 40mg of injectable D-bol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311