over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT ghosts........

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
have any of you guys actualy see a ghost or had a paranormal experience?
something which actualy happened to you? i was watching discovery channel
9love that channel) and there was a show about bigfoot, lochness, and the another one about ghosts. (halloween week specials) do you think any of these things could be real?????
love to hear personal stories.........
lucian

I see stupid people on a regular basis.

I don't know about ghosts but I have had a premonition before...
A few years ago I had a vivid dream which I still remember very clearly. In the dream I was walking and unexpectedly stepped into a hole which gave way into a deep well. As I was falling, falling I could see the light at the top of the well getting farther and farther away and I jolted awake. Less than two weeks later, I was sprinting on the beach and stepped into deep quicksand, tearing both my quad tendons, laying me up for 6 months.

Weird.

have any of you guys actualy see a ghost or had a paranormal experience?

lucian

YES!!! in fact, just the other day... i farted and it didn't smell... at all!!!!! freaked me out... seriously... the dog didn't even sniff it... he was just lying there with that look of "what?" on his face...

Although my religion states they exist... i don't believe that we can interact... cuz if we could, i think we'd be hanging out together a lot more...

my wife is a different story though...

something fucked up happened to me in highschool. there were 8 of us who were real tight close friends. we did everything together. this girl michelle lived in a house where a lota strange shit happened. the one most disturbiing thing was.....he moms room. it was always cold no matter what the heat was on, one day michelle came home and went to her room, across from he moms. he mom was sitting on her bed looking sad. michelle asked he what was wrong. got no answer. she didnt even look up. so michelle went down stairs to watch tv and give her mom some privacy, when suddenly her mom comes in from the garage. michelle freaked. her mom had been gone all day. so who was in her moms room? of course none of us believed her. so next step.....ouiji board. so all 8 of us got together in her basement lit a candle and used the board. we didnt ask questions it just began to move. said future death. at that time we all saw this shadow figure standing next to us, it turned and ran so fast into the shadows. we all saw it. the candle went out and we piled ontop of each other. when we finaly got the lights on nobody said a word. not sure of what just happened. future death????....we are all gonna die in the future. but none the less we saw the shadow. for about 2 weeks we slept with crusafixes, went and got holy water wondring what would happen next. well michelle turned goth and got real strange and her mom moved out of the house, we never saw her again. nothing eveer happend...until...there was a club in R.I. called the station. i burrned down durring a concert and sandy who was one of us, was killed in it. was she the one? was it a warning? not sure what to make of it but to this day im still friends with my boy henry best buds for 18 years. and recently we spoke of what happened.....at 31 and 32 yr old we are still kinda freaked about what hapened.
lucian

Last edited:

YES!!! in fact, just the other day... i farted and it didn't smell... at all!!!!! freaked me out... seriously... the dog didn't even sniff it... he was just lying there with that look of "what?" on his face...

Although my religion states they exist... i don't believe that we can interact... cuz if we could, i think we'd be hanging out together a lot more...

my wife is a different story though...

i knew id get my ball busted about this thread, but either you do or dont have experiences. dont fuck around with those of us who have.
thanks
lucian

Do I beleive in ghosts? Yes I certainly do. That story you just told Lucian is messed up. I woulda ran outta that house in tears man, nothing freaks me out more than the thought of ghosts. Not that I beleive they are all out to do any harm, but I beleive there may be some that are...

I had a ghost bother me for 5 years when I live with my parents during college and H.S. It started as small things like hearing footsteps in my room and seeing shadows of human figure walking through the room. Then I started leaving hallway light on and the door open. It would turn the light off and would get back up and turn on and soon as Iwas ikn bed the light would go off again.The it became worse. I would be almost asleep and somethinbg would tap me on the shoulder and whisper something in my ear. I would open my eyes and look and nothing would be there. It kept doing this as soon as a was almost asleep. The things got worse. The spirit use to scratch me etc.My fiance at the time didn't really see or witness the stuff I experinced. The spirit us eto wake me in the middle of the night and there would be a face on the wall. I would try to wake her, but time she woke up it was gone.
The only time she experinced something is when the spirit pulled the blanket off us straight up into th air about 4 ft and then it fell back on us. I us eto tell my friends and sleep over their house alot and they use to make fun of me about the spirit until I accidently caught it on tape. The fiance, wife now at the time were making a home movie in my room if you know what i saying. I end up showing the movie to a few friends and i never noticed but there were orbs and aapparition coing from the wall in the background. They then belived me. THings got worse. One day I kept the light in my room on becaus eof the hallway light game. The spirit broke the light. I was like whatever and went to sleep anywa. When I was almost asleep I felt something grab me it woul dnot let go and i ran for the door and a draw from the dresser flew out by itself and hit me and the dorr shut. I was foighting this thing in my room screaming and my father ran up stairs and had to open the door for me. My whole room was trashed. I had it and I then called an expert in paranormal activity. They had the spirit leave finally over a course of a few weeks. This incident is documented in a journal. There is a group of PhD'S in paranormal activity at Yale that the person worked through to consult with on this case.

Come to find out this spirit was a slave and came to New England the underground railroad. He was sponsered by the persons who live at my house maybe. He was seperated from his mother and sister on the way to N.E.and never found them. The sponsor turned on him when he got to the home and enslaved him. He use to get beat by this person and had a disfigured face from the beatings. His spirit was trapped here wondering looking for his mother and sister. The xpert worked with the spirit to figure out he was deceased and that his mother and sisters spirits were waiting for him in the spirit world(heaven) or whatever you belive were spirits go and he finally found them and stoppe dbothering me. This persons said I have an ability to see certain spirits do to my bodies energies etc. Said it can be scary if you don't know what is going on. This was not my first time having seen or had contact with spirit etc. , but most intense and it was bothering mefrom my interpretation. I seen a spirit at my sleep study, for my sleep apnea, which was a small boy who walked with some type of disibility. Come to find out the section of the building I was in for my sleep study was used for children with Tuberculosis.

Haven't seen anything lately, which I am glad because i don't have time to deal with any of it.;)

I saw a ghost of a sponser past.

Could of sworn I saw that my main man banner again but I clicked back and that mf was gone again.

I had a ghost bother me for 5 years when I live with my parents during college and H.S. It started as small things like hearing footsteps in my room and seeing shadows of human figure walking through the room. Then I started leaving hallway light on and the door open. It would turn the light off and would get.........

cool stuff, you could help people with a 'gift' like that.......i'm glad i can't see ghosts, heard a few storys off people i believe so i think there definatly real.......

demons and devils

Demons will lie and trick you, thier objective is to decieve you people dont turn into ghost when they die this is just another trick they will use to decieve you they have no power dont give in to thier lies. Remember satan is the ultimate deciever he loves to confuse us and make us question ourselves and what will really happen to us when we die.

I have watched "a haunting" on the discovery chanel several times, & yes I believe this shit is real. There is a spirit world for sure. There is also real evil out there too. It is a very interesting subject , but one that we can only have a very limited knowledge of, at least while we are in this world. People who try to cantact spirits, ect. with a ouija or some other means are playing with fire! There are forces that would like to lead you down a very dark path.

my sister just had a little boy, well 8-10 months ago and apparently according to a psychic he is being haunted by his little sister, from a different life, it doesnt bother him, they play laugh bang on stuff, she opens up cabinets and puts things in weird places. i havent noticed anythign i cant explain yet, but my sister can see the littel girl sometimes, its weird she believes in that stuff and goes to psychics and gets explinations. ill let u know if anythign comes up thou lol

This is a great topic lucian. I used to live in a house where the previous two elderly residents had both died in the house in succession, one right after the other within a few days time. Now at the time I was 21 and shared the house with two other guys about the same age. Needless to say, we were party animals. However, after a while we began to notice wierd occurrences when we would throw parties. Things like doors slamming shut, beers spontaneously falling off the coffe table, colder than normal temperatures, strange garbled voices, etc. I would note that these phenoma were observeable regardless of whether we ingested psychedelics or not.:eek: While I have no physical proof, I would theorize that since the two old folks had lived in the house so long, that they had become literally attached as it were to the property. The effects we were experiencing were merely electromagnetic 'impressions' left by the couple in the 'zero point' field at the quantum level over years and years of interacting emotionally and mentally with the house. So the short answer is yes I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe they have any real identity or intelligence of their own, that they are just impressions of a subtle kind, a sort of magnetic 'fingerprint' left behind by prolonged or traumatic emotional and mental enrgy. If anyone has ever visited the Gettysburg Battlefield, you may know what I am talking about. So much suffering, death, hope, love, hate was concentarted here that it still resonates with these intense feelings even hundreds of years later. In the same way that a stone which disturbs the surface of water will leave ripples long (relatively) after the stone is at the bottom. Also remember that our normal senses only cover a fraction of the huge expanse of electromagnetic spectrum, so who knows what is beyond our small thresholds of experience. I think to say that 'ghosts' are somehow just demons toying with us at the command of some cosmic sadist and trickster is just downright silly superstion, but that is another debate entirely.:) ~Peace.

there are many anaimal species that were once thought extinct that have been found.... there is no reason why "bigfoot" could not exist or even loch ness monster.. the indians had a name for bigfoot and he is in their folklore.. so it is not like it is anything new.. so yes, i believe that bigfoot or the loch ness monster could exist.. weirder things have happened..:cool:

I've never seen any ghosts nor have I heard any of my friends speak of seeing one but my father told me that when he was in college at Gardner Webb, he saw a UFO. He said it came down over his dorm while he was entering it and then in a slit second, it was hundreds of yards away over the softball field, then in a few seconds later, it shot to about a quarter mile away. He has never lied to me before and he has no reason to lie to me, he's never went public with this info either so he's not saying it for attention. Also, a few of my friends from college who are honest people have told me that they have seen UFO's out over the ocean while in a hottube on a back porch. Another couple of friends have insisted that their father or mother have seen a UFO as well. What do you guys think?

i used to date this girl after high school. i was close to her dad kinda. he was a big powerlifter and gave me advice as i was just starting to lift. we had a lota stuff in common. well he was an honest guy. stand up all the way. so my girl dion was teling me about her granpas ghost. he lived upstairs from them and had passsed away. i asked her dad thinking she was messing with me. he told me..."its true. one night i got up to go to the bathroom and he was sitting in the chair in the kitchen. i was half asleep and didnt think about it. i said hi, he said hey. i asked him if he couldnt sleep he said no. i figure he was waiting for my wife to get home from work. i went and pissed and suddenly realized...holy shit he is dead!!! i ran out of the bathroom and he was gone. but i could still smell him." well i almost shit! he explained they see him all the time and when in the back ard yo can see him looking through the window.
after that i didnt like to go upstairs much. the family as remodeling and painting it and i helped out, but i wasnt happy about it.
lucian

Last edited:

more strange shit.
my ex told me a story one time...her and her brother when they were kids were jumping on the bed in te beedroom on the second floor. someone said stop it.they thought it was their mom but it didnt sound like her. suddenly while jumping on the bed they suddenly found themselves on the floor laying down in the basement. thats 3 floors down. i asked her brother about it when she wasnt around and he expalained it exactly like she did to a tee!!!! no discrepencies. so they cant explain it, but it did happen. not sure WHAT happened but something did.
lucian

I believe entities exist in other dimensions and have experienced a number of strange things, specifically at night time in bed room. I have experienced being paralyzed in bed while having a dark shadow figure in a robe stand at the foot of my bed. I am fully awake for this and coherent. It is not a dream. This has happened to me quite a few times and I was so freaked out about when it first happened I did some research. Apparently this has happened to millions of people for hundreds of years. The ancients referred to as being visited by the “Old Hag”. The medical community recognizes this and labels it as Sleep Paralysis where they claim part of your brain is awake and part is asleep and it causes you to see things “hallucinate”. I will simply raise the question that perhaps this brain phenomenon simply allows you to tune into other things. Hallucinations are not explained by the medical field, they only state they exist. Look into a study done at the University of New Mexico concerning the use of a psychedelic drug called (dimethyltryptophan) DMT and the experiences the test subjects had. It is pretty freaky stuff to say the least.

What does science have to say about this? I do not understand the mathematics involved that they use to come to this conclusion but all credible scientists who study Quantum Physics claim that there are 10 or 11 Dimensions. The 3 dimensions that we are most familiar with are Height, Width, and Depth. Time is another dimension.

Now assuming that there are 10-11 dimensions, what exists in the other 6-7 Dimensions?? They never elaborate further except stating that they existing but that is something for you to contemplate.

Another interesting fact that is 100% proven and often referred to by Physicists, Is that when you look at an Atom under a microscope, it moves in and out of existence. IE--- One second it is there, then its gone, and then it comes back again.

The only logical explanation of this phenomenon is that we Exist in multiple and parallel universes.

There is definitely much to this world and the Universe that we do not know. Or at least, the general public is not given access to and is held closely as esoteric knowledge by the Mystery Schools.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity