over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT ghosts........

If you do a google search you can find alot of hits. I didn't really word that sentence properly about atoms. The Sub-atomic particles of atoms, electrons, etc. are what move in and out of existance, not the entire atom as a whole at once but it does so selectively. However, It still means the same bottom line. It implies parrallel universes.

Here is a documentary that was on the History channel a couple weeks ago.

**broken link removed**

What you're talking about are called virtual particles and are a consequence of some of Heisenberg's uncertainty magic. Not necessarily sure it implies parallel universes as much is it is a way to describe the intermediate.

I wish I had some creepy stories to contribute, but the only thing I have is a girl I used to date swore up and down that she grew up with a ghost in her house. It was supposedly some old man that had died in the house before her family had purchased it and he peacefully co-"existed" in the home with them. Her sisters and parents all swear this to be true and have all witnessed this old ghost performing some random thing within the home (closing a door, walking out of a room, etc.). I went with her not to long ago to visit family and we ended up staying in the house and of course I witnessed nothing, but that was just one night. Can't really say I believe in them (ghosts), but it was definitely very real for her and her family.

ever since i met my wife, she has always talked about seeing a ghost in the wood room of their old house. it was a super old farm house, at least a 100 years old. well when she saw the man in the wood room she(about 10 years old) ran outside in tears and told her parents what she saw. she described the man and her parents realized she was describing one of the previous owners of the house. the thing was that he had died in a farming accident like 50 years before and my wife had never seen him or even seen photos. it was crazy.

now heres the freaky part. that house burned down do to a chimney fire. it was a very sad experience for me, and my wife and her family especially. anyways the fireman were upstairs i guess checking for hot spots and such with the thermal vision. there were 2 of them, and one of the fireman said "dude get out from in front of me i can't see." well the other fireman replied "what are you talking about, i'm right behind you." the 2 fireman immediately came downstairs and there was only 2 of them upstairs at the time. it freaked them out so bad that they didnt go back up there.

just wanted to add that experience to the thread. it still freaks me out just thinkin about it.

At an old house of mine the previous owner was a real nut job. He had a son that was very bad and a freaking physcho, which he told us flat out and warned us to never let his son come back to the house for any reason cuz he might would try to or some shit. He also warned us to keep this door in the garage locked at all times because it had a vent like door in the ceiling that he had found out his son would use to escape from house and he could likewise break back in that way. The doors on the inside of the house in the back hall and the door leading to this hall all had the locks backwards on the doors (locking people IN not OUT!). Noone knew this but my parents (they later told us this when we began speaking of the weird feelings we all got)... My step brother, me, and my sister all had a room in this hallway. Soon after I moved in I would get these very weird and scary feelings. Like something was watching me and I could always tell exactly where it was. Just like that "sense" you get when someone walks into the room but you cant see them you just "know" they are there, except for it was frightening and made every hair on body rise up. Well this feeling almost always seem to come from my step brothers room (which was also the previous weirdo's room...). So I told my step brother about it and he starts pouring out these stories of having the same feeling all the time. We ask my sister and she also has them frequently when home. We also all agreed that it mostly happened at night and seemed to come from the back room and most often stood right in the doorway. I cant explain how I knew where it was but it is a very odd sense that chills me to the bone to even think about as I write this. There were many little things and stories my step brother told me that I cant even remember. The most significant being that my step brother had a picture with someone pointing down. He said he had woken up before and heard a tapping noise which he decided was coming from the glass of this picture. He turned on the light and the picture was upside down and noone in the house had messed with it(or noone ever confessed to having messed with it). The picture was in a spot of the room where there was this ventlike thing that led to the attic and my stepbrother swears that it was trying to tell him something about the attic. I think something very bad happened there... He said thats when he truly believed in its presence. He also told me that he would talk to it after that night and tell it to leave him alone and that he could feel its presence leave the room. Again the "sense" the "feeling" of knowing exactly where this entity was is very scary but very real. One night I was sleeping in my room with the door cracked open. I awoke in the middle of the night to see my lil house dog standing at the edge of the bed with every hair on its body standing up and it was growling furiously at the door. I had the "sense" of something being there in the hallway I turned on the light and the door slid open as if something had pushed it and a very black "shadow" flashed across the room and went under the bed and possibly around the room into the closet. It was VERY fast. The dog ran out of the room wimpering. I layed in my bed for like 10 minutes feeling REALLY uneasy and had that strong scary ass feeling that I was not alone. I eventually convinced myself that it was our cat. A black cat, it would be fast and could push the door open and would anger the dog. I knew if it was in my room that it hadn't left because I had been very attentive in watching for whatever it was. I closed the door and searched everywhere. I found nothing. I then began to feel the presence of something very strongly and I actually believe that it was not trying to harm or scare me but wanted to tell me or show me something... But i was way too freaked out for it and I really regret not trying to communicate with it as it seemed I actually could at this time. I cant remember exactly but I remember it was like I could hear the thing talk to me in my head. But as I said I was FREAKED I told it to leave me the fuck alone just as my step brother had told me to. Then it told me to open the door and on my way to the door I was just slammed with this feeling harder than ever just a really frightening terrifing chill through my whole body. As soon as I opened the door I could feel it leave the room. Needless to say after that I slept with the door closed! And a few times I would walk into the room and feel a presence and sense that I should open the door and then feel the presence leave in that same manner as before. We moved out of that house and I have had no weird experiences like that since, just as I had none before. Some people may not believe this story or understand the feeling me and my siblings of sensing something but I can assure you that everyone of us described it in the same manner on the first time of it ever being mentioned to one another. In fact I believe I was telling my mom about it and she was like oh yeah your step brother said he gets weirded out back there too and thats why I went and talked to him about it. Believe it or not.

About 4-5 years ago we lived in a brand new house in Ahwatukee(Arizona). From the time we moved into the house, my wife was always talking about seeing this ghost at night while she was sleeping. She supposedly saw it around a half a dozen times or so but I never paid much attention to her babble about it(or her babble about anything else, lol). The only thing I remember her saying was that it was a friendly ghost and did not mess with her but made her feel uncomfortable sometimes when it would watch her, but mostly it just went about its business. Then one night I awoke in the middle of the night and saw this ghost of an indian with a cowboy hat at the foot of the bed right by me. It didn't really freak me out as it just didn't seem scary for some reason and didn't do anything to scare me. The next morning I asked my wife to describe the ghost that she had seen before. She described it 100% EXACTLY the same as the ghost that I saw. Ironically we lived about 100 yards away from land that is part of an indian reservation and I have no idea what the land that our house was built on was used for before. Anyways, after that sighting, neither one of us ever saw the ghost again. However after that we only lived in the house for a short period of time because it became mold contaminated due to incompetent construction and we were forced to move(which is a whole different story of its own). Anyways, we always joked that the mold killed the ghost.

Ghosts

Yea the stuff defintely exists. I used to date a girl who lived in a rich family. One day wife was home alone walking up stairs and she was chased by a guy carrying and dragging chains up the stairs....Turns out to be house was built on top of a ancient indian burial ground....These people have millions of dollars and I have known them for yrs. No reason to lie.....Wehn I heard the wife tell me the story I defiantley believed her witht he expressions on her face about 10 yrs after the accidents......It happened several times to her back in the day 10 yrs ago.....Def exists.....

YES!!! in fact, just the other day... i farted and it didn't smell... at all!!!!! freaked me out... seriously... the dog didn't even sniff it... he was just lying there with that look of "what?" on his face...

Although my religion states they exist... i don't believe that we can interact... cuz if we could, i think we'd be hanging out together a lot more...

my wife is a different story though...

I am not clear on what your religon states exists, farts or ghosts?

Well as we cannot really "see" electrons or even larger subatomic particles, i dont see anything strange in this. An electron exists in a certain "orbit" if you will, which means that it can be located in any part of this orbit at a given time, which is what we see. (the whole orbit). Also bear in mind that an electron can behave as both a particle and a wave.

I prefer "probability cloud" to orbit which seems limiting.

On a more serious note, I believe over a billion people believe in "ghosts" depending on definition. I prefer to think of ghosts in the realm of "Invisible Friends". People fight wars over these things and whose "invisible friend" is the correct all powerful one. Yes I think people believe. The preceding post is not meant to convey whether I believe or disbelieve in "invisible friends" but for the record I find it hard to believe that they do not exist.

Pekkerwood

Last edited:
Lucian, I live i R.I. where the station fire happened. I lost a few friends there myself. pretty fucked up.
yes , I do believe we can communicate with the deceased.
after my Father passed 9 years ago, my family went to see a medium. long story short, my sister came home and showed me a drawing that this guy made BEFORE the meeting took place. it was a drawing of a person in a hospital bed surrounded by 5 people, and he wrote on it " he knows you were there" and that was exactly what happened after the nurses prepped my father so we could go in and see him.

WOW!

something fucked up happened to me in highschool. there were 8 of us who were real tight close friends. we did everything together. this girl michelle lived in a house where a lota strange shit happened. the one most disturbiing thing was.....he moms room. it was always cold no matter what the heat was on, one day michelle came home and went to her room, across from he moms. he mom was sitting on her bed looking sad. michelle asked he what was wrong. got no answer. she didnt even look up. so michelle went down stairs to watch tv and give her mom some privacy, when suddenly her mom comes in from the garage. michelle freaked. her mom had been gone all day. so who was in her moms room? of course none of us believed her. so next step.....ouiji board. so all 8 of us got together in her basement lit a candle and used the board. we didnt ask questions it just began to move. said future death. at that time we all saw this shadow figure standing next to us, it turned and ran so fast into the shadows. we all saw it. the candle went out and we piled ontop of each other. when we finaly got the lights on nobody said a word. not sure of what just happened. future death????....we are all gonna die in the future. but none the less we saw the shadow. for about 2 weeks we slept with crusafixes, went and got holy water wondring what would happen next. well michelle turned goth and got real strange and her mom moved out of the house, we never saw her again. nothing eveer happend...until...there was a club in R.I. called the station. i burrned down durring a concert and sandy who was one of us, was killed in it. was she the one? was it a warning? not sure what to make of it but to this day im still friends with my boy henry best buds for 18 years. and recently we spoke of what happened.....at 31 and 32 yr old we are still kinda freaked about what hapened.
lucian

Had a very similar situation , just got the hairs on my body to stand up after reading this. Back when i was a junior in high school i worked for a freinds family restaurant, as did a few other close friends. there were all these stories going around for years that my friends grandfather , who was deceased , was a ghost in the building, and from time to time different customers would say they felt some one next to them when in fact no one was there. i remeber one night we were closing up and i was the only one working in the kitchen. so i know no one would be in there, well i went down the cellar for some supplies or something and as i came up, i saw something out of the corner of my eye and looked like some one walked into the kitchen, i thought it was my friends aunt who was the manager, so i went to the kitchen to ask her what else we needed to do for the night, well i get there and no one is there, but the dishwasher hose is off the litle hook and swinging like someone just used it. so i know about the ghost rumors and found my friends aunt and asked her if the ghost was around at all recently, she loks at me wide eye and said , yes hes been around all week. he never did anything bad , supposedly just moved tims around from time to time and reports of feeling the presence or seeing shadows, well here is the freeaky part, one night, My friend whos family owned the restaraunt, me and some other buddies, decided we we going to get out the OUIJA Board , light some candles and have a seance. my friend , let call him TONY, had an older brother who had converted the space over the garage in the back of the restaurant in to a little bachelor pad. about six of us went up tto the Pad while my friends brother was working in the bar at the restaurant. we locked the door, lit up some candles and turned the lights out, we started to play around with the Ouija board, being a bunch of high school goofballs, joking around pushing the Ouija thingy around to spell , F.U. just being funny, but finally we get serious and everyone settles down and we start asking serious questions, after a few minutes of nothing, ALL THE SUDDEN, the door to the apartment swings open, a gust of wind blows through the room , blowing in leaves, and blows out the candles!!! then we all hear in one of those ghostly whispers, TOOOOONNNNYYYYY! i jumped up and was under the tables holding on to my friends leg so tihgt, we were all quiet and didnt move for a few minutes, finally got the balls to get up turn on the lights and get the hell outta there. stil freaks me out, because the door was shut and locked, dont know how it opened, wind was blowin, but it was a calm fall night, and blew out the candles, and called my friends name.

anybody see ghosthunters last week and see that dudes jacket pulled back twice right on camera. that was pretty freaky

tons of experiences.....

When I was growing up, I lived in a house that was a little over a hundred years old. I so often saw a dark figure moving past doorways that I just began to think this was normal. One night when I was 13, I woke up at around 2 AM and happened to look at the foot of my bed. Now in this old house, during the winter, my dad would cover the windows with cardboard for extra insulation, so when the lights were off, it was pitch black.

As I looked down, I clearly saw a woman kneeling at the foot of my bed. She was dressed in a long dress from the 1800s or something with a bonnet. She had her hands together as if in prayer. It scared the piss out of me!!! I tried to SLOWLY turn away so I wouldn't have to see her. I tried to rationalize that there was some light coming in somewhere that was reflecting off of something in my room. When I woke up in the morning, I looked and there was nothing at the foot of my bed that could have reflected any light.

I saw this figure many times when growing up. I think it just kind of opened my eyes to see that there were things going on that most people couldn't see. I don't have the time or space to describe all the interesting things I've seen over the years here, but there is another that kind of sticks out in my memory.

I had a VERY dear friend shoot and kill himself about 4 years ago. Eventually, a mutual friend gave me an old piece of jewelry of this friend of mine's that he always wore around his neck. He had a bad cocaine problem at one point, and he told me the story about how an ex-girlfriend bought him this necklace with what appeared to be a tub stopper on it. She told him that if he didn't give up the coke, he was going down the drain and this was her attempt to stop that. He wore that for years to remind himself of this.

Well, after he died, the woman who handled his estate gave this necklace to me. A few months ago, I decided to see if I could use my "psychic abilities" to try to talk to my dead friend after handling this necklace. At night, with the lights off, I asked for him to show me any sign he could hear me. I later learned that I kind of "opened a doorway". For many nights after that, things started moving around in my room. I would hear movements and see faint figures moving around.

One night, while trying to ignore this and go to sleep, I opened my eyes to find myself staring in the face of someone with the skin gone from their face. Having a bit more experience in seeing "otherworldly" things since I was a kid, it was disturbing, but didn't scare me. I observed this person and they began to show me what appeared to be how they died.

The skin was gone from their face because it had been burned off in a fire. I actually saw the flames and this person crawling on the ground, reaching for the door before becoming overcome by the flames. It was a very disturbing scene that played out right in my bedroom! I decided I couldn't watch any more and closed my eyes and turned over in bed.

For the rest of the night, I felt a light tapping on my side, feeling like someone was trying to get my attention. It was a rough night. I have had many experiences like this and have tried to learn how to control what I was seeing. Still working on that though.....

Demons will lie and trick you, thier objective is to decieve you people dont turn into ghost when they die this is just another trick they will use to decieve you they have no power dont give in to thier lies. Remember satan is the ultimate deciever he loves to confuse us and make us question ourselves and what will really happen to us when we die.

TRUTH!

My grandfather passed away a year ago September. He slipped and fell in the bathroom and fractured his hip. He caught several infections in the hospital and never recovered, so with in a week he passed away. My grandmother (his wife) was in the nursing home. Her health wasn't the best, but she was doing pretty good for her health, so when my mom called one saturday night to tell me she had passed away I was surprised. It had only been about 8 months since his death.

My g'mother had a "sitter" that was paid to stay with her during the day.The sitter told my mom that she went out to get my g'mother something to drink and when she came back my g'mother told her that g'dad had come to visit her. He was ready for her to come with him. She told him that she wasn't ready that she still has some things to take care of. This was at the beginning of the week. Then that Friday g'mom said g'dad came to visit her again. She passed away that Saturday night. They said her heart was just worn out and stopped beating. The sitter said that g'mom was not sleeping when she left the room each time g'dad came to visit her. Now she had a pretty sound mind, so no one believes that she was hallucinating or dreaming. Maybe I just want to believed that he missed her so much that he came back and got her.

My aunt told me years after my uncle passed away that she was at my g'mother's house visiting (my other g'mom from above). She was standing outside by the shed and felt her hair stand up on the back of her neck like a cold hand had touched it. G'mom heard the phone ring, so she went in to answer it. One of my aunt's friends was on the line trying to locate her, because my uncle had a heart attack on the golf course. My aunt said she was just about to turn into the subdivision where she lived when a dark shadow-like figure passed right through the top of car. My uncle passed away before she got home.

About a week later, one of her friend's home was near the hole where he was playing when he passed away. She was outside that night and saw a male figure walking near the hole that resembled him. The figured faded away and a light went up towards the sky. She told my aunt that she felt like it had to be him and that he was taken to heaven. The have been no other sightings since.

Demons will lie and trick you, thier objective is to decieve you people dont turn into ghost when they die this is just another trick they will use to decieve you they have no power dont give in to thier lies. Remember satan is the ultimate deciever he loves to confuse us and make us question ourselves and what will really happen to us when we die.

Religious people are more scary than ghosts...LOL

GHOSTS

A GUY IN MY HOME TOWN WAS CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A GHOST LAST WEEKEND. LET ME TRY TO FIND THE ARTICLE.....BRB. OH SHOOT, IT WAS A GOAT, NOT GHOST......SORRY!

The are a coupel of good Paranormal shows on cable:
Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel Wednesday night at 7:30pm and
Ghost Adventurers on the Travel channel Fridays at 9pm

And no people dont turn into ghost like the reverand said people have a soul and some time they dont realize they are dead or they are afraid to pass over so they hang out.

I had this guy that was wicked religious at work and we had a discussion about Dinosaurs. He said dinosaurs didn't ever exist and God/Satan just put the bones there to test our faith...I think God put him there to test my faith...LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear