over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT - can you guys settle this for me?

617ricky

Kilo Klub Member
OK I have a cycle planned in 3 months. It's gonna be 400mg/wk Test-E, and 400mg/wk Deca. I'm gonna run the Test for 12 wks, and the Deca for 10. I plan on taking 250iu hcg 2x/wk starting the 3rd wk, and running it till the end.

Now the guys over at iSteroids say that nolva alone will be fine for PCT, starting 2 wks after my last Test shot - but I've read some conflicting info on this site. I'm hoping PCT won't be as big of an issue seeing as I'll be taking hcg the whole time - but will nolva alone cut it, or should I have clomid? I originally planned on clomid, but they suggested nolva.

Gyno isn't gonna be an issue, as I've done a cycle over twice as strong with no issues - but I'd also like to keep estrogen in check and not have alot of water weight. So could I take a small dose of nolva during the cycle for this - say 10mg EOD?

But the main question is what will be best for PCT. If nolva will cut it, or if clomid would be better - or maybe a combination of both? Thanks guys.

YET ANOTHER PCT ?

OK I have a cycle planned in 3 months. It's gonna be 400mg/wk Test-E, and 400mg/wk Deca. I'm gonna run the Test for 12 wks, and the Deca for 10. I plan on taking 250iu hcg 2x/wk starting the 3rd wk, and running it till the end.

Now the guys over at iSteroids say that nolva alone will be fine for PCT, starting 2 wks after my last Test shot - but I've read some conflicting info on this site. I'm hoping PCT won't be as big of an issue seeing as I'll be taking hcg the whole time - but will nolva alone cut it, or should I have clomid? I originally planned on clomid, but they suggested nolva.

Gyno isn't gonna be an issue, as I've done a cycle over twice as strong with no issues - but I'd also like to keep estrogen in check and not have alot of water weight. So could I take a small dose of nolva during the cycle for this - say 10mg EOD?

But the main question is what will be best for PCT. If nolva will cut it, or if clomid would be better - or maybe a combination of both? Thanks guys.

God the whole PCT thing has gotten to be such a conflict of info......back in the 90's you hardly heard about it and not many even did it..... My take is this... try different things for yourself and see which you feel better with....... hcg during and clo and nolva after is what works best for me................ HOWEVER many guys cant handle clomid as it causes them mood swings and such.

God the whole PCT thing has gotten to be such a conflict of info......back in the 90's you hardly heard about it and not many even did it..... My take is this... try different things for yourself and see which you feel better with....... hcg during and clo and nolva after is what works best for me................ HOWEVER many guys cant handle clomid as it causes them mood swings and such.

I'm with you on this!

See I always thought it was just clomid, and was surprised when guys were saying nolva. Maybe I'll try a low dose of each, doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But during the cycle - what is a good nolva dose to keep estrogen in check. I'm thinking 10mg EOD? Or do you think more/less frequently?

YOU GOTTA SEARCH BRO

See I always thought it was just clomid, and was surprised when guys were saying nolva. Maybe I'll try a low dose of each, doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But during the cycle - what is a good nolva dose to keep estrogen in check. I'm thinking 10mg EOD? Or do you think more/less frequently?

nolva DOES NOT keep estro in check, it can prevent gyno but it DOES NOT kill estro

Oh so it would be pretty much useless for that. Thanks for letting me know - looks like I'll have to grab a little adex for the estro.

YES

Oh so it would be pretty much useless for that. Thanks for letting me know - looks like I'll have to grab a little adex for the estro.

now your getting it.

Sorry for all the questions - but if I were running clomid and nolva for PCT, would you recommend any adex at that point? Or just stop the adex when the juice is clear and I begin PCT?

WELL

Sorry for all the questions - but if I were running clomid and nolva for PCT, would you recommend any adex at that point? Or just stop the adex when the juice is clear and I begin PCT?

since I have no estro issues and I prefer to gain as much as possible when on I don't use any adex til AFTER , so it is part of my pct. All I would do when on is just the hcg, the rest is pct only, and I drop the hcg then as well.

get some aromasin its better than adex in that you wont have any estrogen rebound that adex could cause, plus its not as bad on your lipids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131