over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

I just regained my ability to Sprint a few months ago (due injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident). I was basically bedridden for a over 2 years. And couldn't even take the light impact of jogging about a year ago.

So I'm pretty proud/suprised how far my legs have come. Be that I never thought I would be able to bodybuild again, let alone live a normal life.

Attachments

• 20201009_131458.jpg
    20201009_131458.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 114
I just regained my ability to Sprint a few months ago (due injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident). I was basically bedridden for a over 2 years. And couldn't even take the light impact of jogging about a year ago.

So I'm pretty proud/suprised how far my legs have come. Be that I never thought I would be able to bodybuild again, let alone live a normal life.
Nice and lean! Did you do stationary bike some while you recovered from that wreck? I bet it feels great to work legs again.

Nice and lean! Did you do stationary bike some while you recovered from that wreck? I bet it feels great to work legs again.
Yes once I was healthy enough to do that. That's exactly what I did (swimming was too uncomfortable and I was too weak, it felt like my bones were moving around). I progressively turned up the weight on the stationary bike as I could handle it.

But once I was able to do leg extension leg curl (I feel like these movements helped a lot because of how they put tension laterally on the bone) and press is when the recovery really accelerated.

It's definitely nice to be active again!

My goal is to be able to Sprint for extended periods of time in 6 months. Pain really starts kicking in on the front of my shin after a few minutes. Hopefully I can get there without pulling out the hardware.

SAXX?

Hovering around 270lbs. - 273lbs. Hoping to close in on 280lbs. around Thanksgiving then maintain until next spring.

sideflex092120.jpg

fullbody100420.jpg

I had to look up what saxx is lol I think they are kc.

HaHaHa.

Seriously, you have done an amazing job on rehabbing your legs. You are an inspiration.
Wish my legs looked that good.

Is that your pad?
Cool! California is so expensive especially where I live something like that would be way out of my price range here about1.4 million absolute minimum (for waterfront apartment). Hopefully I can leave, in South Carolina or Florida I can afford an oceanfront property easily.

What state are you from?

HaHaHa.

Seriously, you have done an amazing job on rehabbing your legs. You are an inspiration.
Wish my legs looked that good.
Thanks brother!

By the way once I was healthy enough to start outpatient physical therapy (after the initial phase of a physical therapist coming to my house when I was too immobile.

I uber'd to the physical therapy place and halfway through the first session I was thinking what the fuck are these people talking about, this isn't going to help me, this is a waste of time/money. So I left and decided to take it into my own hands.

The lady that did physical therapy on my wrist/hand was very knowledgeable and helpful though. But my wrist was so bad I literally wanted to amputate it. If I had a different orthopedic surgeon for my wrist that could have possibly happened or complete fusion of my wrist.

Peds, and bpc (especially) has been a lifesaver. They really should prescribe them to people with injuries like this. My insurance wouldn't even cover PRP.

Thanks brother!

By the way once I was healthy enough to start outpatient physical therapy (after the initial phase of a physical therapist coming to my house when I was too immobile.

I uber'd to the physical therapy place and halfway through the first session I was thinking what the fuck are these people talking about, this isn't going to help me, this is a waste of time/money. So I left and decided to take it into my own hands.

The lady that did physical therapy on my wrist/hand was very knowledgeable and helpful though. But my wrist was so bad I literally wanted to amputate it. If I had a different orthopedic surgeon for my wrist that could have possibly happened or complete fusion of my wrist.

Peds, and bpc (especially) has been a lifesaver. They really should prescribe them to people with injuries like this. My insurance wouldn't even cover PRP.
Do you still ride a motorcycle? Wondering if it scared you away from doing it. Not sure what I would do. I don't ride at all, so have no idea how I would feel giving it up. I didnt quit driving when I flipped my car over, but I also wasn't hurt really bad. One guy in our Porsche club lost both of his legs in a bad accident racing professionally. Now he just races for fun, but he still races.

Do you still ride a motorcycle? Wondering if it scared you away from doing it. Not sure what I would do. I don't ride at all, so have no idea how I would feel giving it up. I didnt quit driving when I flipped my car over, but I also wasn't hurt really bad. One guy in our Porsche club lost both of his legs in a bad accident racing professionally. Now he just races for fun, but he still races.
Once I was healthy enough to ride I did start riding. At a much more responsible speeds. 2 weeks later a Tesla model X cuts me and another rider off (about one and a half car lengths (we were going about 75 she was going about 5 to 10 cross over the double yellow into the carpool/hov) causeing me to hit the back of the other Riders back wheel, he made it out okay.

I flew over the handlebars going 60mph flipped over landed on the center divider of the freeway slid another hundred feet or so. This second accident actually caused me to break my back in five places my scapula a rib which also punctured my lung but this accident wasn't nearly as bad as the other one because nothing displaced and all the brakes were just fractures. I started bpc 157 one week after that accident and about 2-3 weeks later I was healthier than I was before that accident (with exception to back flexibility)

Because this accident was absolutely no fault of mine, and nothing is worth your health now I will only go to the track. I like to ride fast or not at all anyways.

But I don't fit in my tracksuit right now and haven't been that motivated to get a new one cuz it would cost me a couple Grand plus all the other expenses of track days. And my wife likes to come to the track days too so I almost have to double the expense.

Because, I'm trying to put as much money as I can into investments right now. Plus bodybuilding has been costing a decent amount of money. I haven't been riding.

Once I was healthy enough to ride I did start riding. At a much more responsible speeds. 2 weeks later a Tesla model X cuts me and another rider off (about one and a half car lengths (we were going about 75 she was going about 5 to 10 cross over the double yellow into the carpool/hov) causeing me to hit the back of the other Riders back wheel, he made it out okay.

I flew over the handlebars going 60mph flipped over landed on the center divider of the freeway slid another hundred feet or so. This second accident actually caused me to break my back in five places my scapula a rib which also punctured my lung but this accident wasn't nearly as bad as the other one because nothing displaced and all the brakes were just fractures. I started bpc 157 one week after that accident and about 2-3 weeks later I was healthier than I was before that accident (with exception to back flexibility)

Because this accident was absolutely no fault of mine, and nothing is worth your health now I will only go to the track. I like to ride fast or not at all anyways.

But I don't fit in my tracksuit right now and haven't been that motivated to get a new one cuz it would cost me a couple Grand plus all the other expenses of track days. And my wife likes to come to the track days too so I almost have to double the expense.

Because, I'm trying to put as much money as I can into investments right now. Plus bodybuilding has been costing a decent amount of money. I haven't been riding.
Wow, dont blame you for not riding on the road anymore. A buddy of mine had quite a few people pull out in front of him and cause him to wreck, I think 2 or 3 times. He gave it up too, sold his bike. Its amazing you have done so well with those severe injuries. You sound like Evel Kineval!

I hope you can get back to the track when you really want to. Ive been skipping track days because im worried about the coronavirus, especially staying over night at the hotel. Ive got heart failure from my heart attack and so don't want to take chances.

I'm with you, go fast or don't go at all! My 911 just sits in the garage gathering dust.

Wow, dont blame you for not riding on the road anymore. A buddy of mine had quite a few people pull out in front of him and cause him to wreck, I think 2 or 3 times. He gave it up too, sold his bike. Its amazing you have done so well with those severe injuries. You sound like Evel Kineval!

I hope you can get back to the track when you really want to. Ive been skipping track days because im worried about the coronavirus, especially staying over night at the hotel. Ive got heart failure from my heart attack and so don't want to take chances.

I'm with you, go fast or don't go at all! My 911 just sits in the garage gathering dust.
Stuff like that scares me especially with ped use and rec drugs I have done in the past. Good thing you're okay!

Once I gain 20 more pounds of muscle (I'm going to start riding my bicycle a lot more)

Since you had a heart attack do you still bodybuild? Do you still take peds/hrt of any kind? Or have you switched to more aerobic workouts?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner