over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Should be "turned pro" above, not trained....

I had to walk by all these Korean bikini girls to get to the stage that day. All quite tall with very long legs, even considering the heels. They killed the local girls.

I had similar lower back issues when sitting up from lying flat.

Once I quit using a lifting belt it resolved itself. I haven't used a belt at all in 3+ year, my squats and deadlifts are the strongest they've ever been, and I never have lower back issues.
I used to be a big believer in using a belt, now (the last year) I don't. Not using one is definitely holding back some of my lifts specifically squats. Maybe it's better to organically get a stronger (core) than using artificial pressure.

Do you use knee wraps or wrist wraps? I use a wrap on my left wrist but I wear it throughout the day anyways due to how injured it is.

I used to be a big believer in using a belt, now (the last year) I don't. Not using one is definitely holding back some of my lifts specifically squats. Maybe it's better to organically get a stronger (core) than using artificial pressure.

Do you use knee wraps or wrist wraps? I use a wrap on my left wrist but I wear it throughout the day anyways due to how injured it is.

I always use knee wraps on my heaviest sets of squats and leg press and always use wrist wraps on heaviest sets of flat / incline bench and military press. I didn't regularly use wrist wraps before this year but with the weights I'm using now it's essential both to maximize how many reps I get and prevent injury.

Y
225lbs at 5'6"
Hey, I'm still about 5'7"! I was 5'8" in my 20s.
5'6" will be coming in another 10-15 years I'm sure. 😁

Y

Hey, I'm still about 5'7"! I was 5'8" in my 20s.
5'6" will be coming in another 10-15 years I'm sure. 😁

Hahahaha...sorry! I was using an online calculator.

259lbs this morning and 3 weeks post show (that never happened). Did a comparison to December 2019 where I was 252lbs and about 7 weeks post show.

At first glance, I though I was bigger at 252lbs. However, my waist looks much tighter now and I appear to be leaner (I think) at 259lbs. The pics are at different locations, so not a perfect comparison, but 7lbs heavier, and much tighter I think, so I think progress has been made. (I hope lol).

Sg1ttgUl.jpg

259lbs this morning and 3 weeks post show (that never happened). Did a comparison to December 2019 where I was 252lbs and about 7 weeks post show.

At first glance, I though I was bigger at 252lbs. However, my waist looks much tighter now and I appear to be leaner (I think) at 259lbs. The pics are at different locations, so not a perfect comparison, but 7lbs heavier, and much tighter I think, so I think progress has been made. (I hope lol).

Sg1ttgUl.jpg

Look better. Good Physique!!

Look way bigger at 252 tho ?weird
Yeah at first it was a bit of a mind fuck. But looking closer, the waist is probably 3 or 4 inches bigger, just an illusion of being somewhat lean because the abs are still pushing through, but it was huge distention. A little better lighting also, and a better pump in the 252 pic... at least I hope so lol.

But right now, I think I am quite a bit bigger. All my shirts are fitting much tighter, especially in the shoulders.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr. Phildo
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131