over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Lol. Yeah I was just curious on what you roughly thought. I was pretty sure you didn’t really keep track at all. Probably around 3k or so calories after the add ins
Yeah sounds about right. Most days I try and stay in somewhat of a deficit and then between that and eating 5-10 gummies a night I always end up waking up at 2-3am and zombie walking into the kitchen for snacks lol.

They are opening a new gym in Boca in a few weeks that’s apparently all Arsenal equipment. I can’t wait to leave this douche blue light dumpster fire of a gym.

View attachment 162618
Looking good! Looks like a damn rave behind you but it’s good to see that pure happiness in your face. I’m always chipper at the gym and never understood the “angry” faces around me. Why do this if you don’t enjoy it right? Keep it up, it’s a joy watching you progress brother.

Looking good! Looks like a damn rave behind you but it’s good to see that pure happiness in your face. I’m always chipper at the gym and never understood the “angry” faces around me. Why do this if you don’t enjoy it right? Keep it up, it’s a joy watching you progress brother.
Thanks my man. Really appreciate it.

And yeah, it’s such a douche bag vibe. I fucking hate it. My boy and I are hoping this new spot is legit and can bounce. I drive to Revive on Fridays but it’s an hour away. Not feasible 5-6 days a week. Only reason I’m at RedCon is the equipment. The staff are horrible. Everyone in their just slurps them so hard. And y’all know how I feel about Aaron…

Well many people just look angry. Like me, I've often been told that I almost look scary angry. Which I'm hardly ever, especially at the gym. I just look that way

Same here I def get judged as a mean person I think. Specially when u have the 11 on your forehead, hopefully botox can smooth it out one day lol
Well many people just look angry. Like me, I've often been told that I almost look scary angry. Which I'm hardly ever, especially at the gym. I just look that way

Lol naaaaaa but interesting. Same machine said I was 9% back in February. I don’t necessarily trust the accuracy but they are consistent and this drop does make sense based on my progress. But I think I’m probably realistically closer to 8% now.

20945379-63AE-4005-BF13-ECA4BCF50A39.jpeg

Lol naaaaaa but interesting. Same machine said I was 9% back in February. I don’t necessarily trust the accuracy but they are consistent and this drop does make sense based on my progress. But I think I’m probably realistically closer to 8% now.

View attachment 162714
I think they’re probably a couple points low but 8%? that’s still fucking hilariously lean

396C94C2-C577-4758-ADCD-630223CEE97A.jpeg on vacay and taking a 3 day diet break (read: 5-6 drinks a day, not skipping dessert, ordering off the menu for whatever I want, etc) and running on 4 hours sleep/night, but looking pretty solid imo.

Annihilating the logbook every workout lately. Fasted cardio 6 days/ week keeping me lean. Thinking of dropping the cardio to 4x/ week to try and pack on some pounds.

Attachments

• 20220813_100136.jpg
    20220813_100136.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220813_095958.jpg
    20220813_095958.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 61

View attachment 162714
Never been a big fan of those machines where you stand on the pads or grip them. Just for the shit of it, I entered the same info but changed my age and magically I dropped about 5-7% BF. Imagine that ;)

Never been a big fan of those machines where you stand on the pads or grip them. Just for the shit of it, I entered the same info but changed my age and magically I dropped about 5-7% BF. Imagine that ;)
Yeah I just like them for progress purposes

Many years ago i used one of the devices based on Bioelectrical Impedance when they first started coming out. And found that i could get lower reading when i told it i was female. It would be around 36% BF as opposed to the 40+% i would get from the male input. And you could still see some abs at that time. I hope the algorithm that they use these days is better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131