over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Finishing up my 7th week on 100mg test (700 per week) and 25mg Anavar per day. 1.5iu is my HGH dose

Put on 10lbs since I started.
Finally a pic from today. This thread was getting weird and becoming a damn echo chamber.

Looking awesome man! 😎

Please pay attention to Danieltx and his most recent post which I happen to agree with.

Not pointing fingers but it is clear to me that some are veering off topic. This is post a ‘pic you took today’ thread.

If a critique is asked for great, go for it. If not please move on to something positive that moves the needle forward.

This is a very popular and important thread that I, we, all can use without intimidation.

Many thanks to all your understanding.

Trained my son this morning then hit up a different gym with a couple guys that live about an hour from me today. Had a good push day then played around in their posing room for a bit.
View attachment 195378
Legs appear to be coming uip some from the last few pics you have posted. Good job for only using trt doses and being late 40's....I feel your pain, lol!

Legs appear to be coming uip some from the last few pics you have posted. Good job for only using trt doses and being late 40's....I feel your pain, lol!
I think it’s a good angle LOL but full disclosure I’ve Been about 4 weeks at 450 test and 350 npp. Plus went from 5iu to 8iu GH. First mini blast in about 5 years. Just going to run for 8 weeks then back down to 150 test for a while. I am the heaviest I’ve been in over 5 years as well. Was 228 yesterday fasted.

Finishing up my 7th week on 100mg test (700 per week) and 25mg Anavar per day. 1.5iu is my HGH dose

I know that you are wearing a top, but that's possibly the best I've seen you look.

Looking good as usual. What’s the longevity stack looking like these days? Gotten any beefier or smaller?

bit lean - 150mg test week cruising
Dude if you upped the calories,juice a bit, and maybe some slin you could have a better physique than most people on here. I.know.peop!e give you a lot of shit for not trying to be huge but if you gained 20-30lbs, you'd look insane. Hire a coach dude and stick to it for 6 months. You'd have one of the best physiques on this board!

Dude if you upped the calories,juice a bit, and maybe some slin you could have a better physique than most people on here. I.know.peop!e give you a lot of shit for not trying to be huge but if you gained 20-30lbs, you'd look insane. Hire a coach dude and stick to it for 6 months. You'd have one of the best physiques on this board!
You‘re talking to a borderline clinical anorexic. He will NEVER add weight, because he will never add cals, because he might (gasp) be above 10% BF for a period of time no matter how transient.

people gon do what they gon do

You‘re talking to a borderline clinical anorexic. He will NEVER add weight, because he will never add cals, because he might (gasp) be above 10% BF for a period of time no matter how transient.

people gon do what they gon do
That maybe true, maybe some post will reach him one day but @ignorant (i dunno how to tag people) has a great physique, I say his proportions are really good and has a great foundation. Some find him small but consider the company he is keeping on this site. I know he has talked about money not being a hinderance in this endeavor so I think a good coach could help guide him through the tough times when he fattens up to 11-12 percent...lol. There is always of course his opinion of himself and him being exactly where he wants to be, which could be the case. Not is everyone is like "Dude they take this worthless green paper and give you whatever you need if you give them enough of it....suckers"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear