over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

I REALLY dont wanna sound like i’m talking shit about this guy, because 100% i couldn’t give less of a shit what he does, but your post needs a healthy dose of reality-

a “great physique”?? Sir, he looks like any bicyclist that weight trains and under eats. He has normal human proportions.

What foundation? Smidge of muscle and no fat?

“some find him small” - i mean at this point i have to consider that you may be fucking with me

I can recall his prior posts and i can tell you his opinion of himself is quite grandiose to say the least

in his mind, that pic post was meant to be a dig at all of us, like “ha, look at how lean i am on only x amount of gear”
Reminds me of getbig.

"You look like shit. Hope that helps"

Last time I will say this or it will not end well if we don’t get back on track . . . I don’t care who you are, how long you have been here or anything else that you might think excludes you from staying on topic.

This thread is about pictures of your physique . . . not about training, drugs or any of this back and forth shit that adds zero value, or any other of the bullshit I have been seeing as of late.

Want to discuss anything else? . . . please start your own thread.

And if you don’t have anything constructive to say then don’t say anything at all. Very simple.

I am not adverse to doing some house cleaning if it comes down to it.

Thank you all for your cooperation. It is appreciated.

None.

December 2022

He posts from multiple accounts asking about bf% and asking if he has a pro caliber physique. Im not sure if he's a troll as others claim but I am sure that he's delusional as fuck. To use that much gear to look like a cyclist is mind blowing to me.
Just for reference

I never ran this much gear it was a hypothetical

My highest aas blast ever was

250mg test
350mg tren a

Many here are upset I look better than you all with little drugs and 1 blast a year. Rest of year cruising on 125-150mg test

Thank you to the few who are positive. Many here are just upset they pump so much gear and look like bloated bald buffaloes.

I do agree however I have a strong fixation on my level of conditioning which I find it a bit hard to let go. I also have differing goals to most.

I’m open to coaching and money is not a question , I’m very well off. Maybe a IFBB pro here can reach out and I can make a thread. Could blow the internet up !!

Just for reference

250mg test
350mg tren a

Many here are upset I look better than you all with little drugs and 1 blast a year. Rest of year cruising on 125-150mg test

Thank you to the few who are positive. Many here are just upset they pump so much gear and look like bloated bald buffaloes.

I do agree however I have a strong fixation on my level of conditioning which I find it a bit hard to let go. I also have differing goals to most.

I’m open to coaching and money is not a question , I’m very well off. Maybe a IFBB pro here can reach out and I can make a thread. Could blow the internet up !!
I’d also like to preface this with, I may come off as a troll but I’m genuinely not. I let a lot of comments slide because I don’t take them too seriously.

This sport is a hobby for me so I’d be doing a disservice to myself if I let some randoms get to me . The mere fact my posts trigger a select few is quite comical and indicative of their own insecurities.

Just for reference

250mg test
350mg tren a

Kudos to you for sticking up for yourself.

But why would a pro reach out to YOU? If you want to be coached then you show them why you’re worth their time.

Prove everyone wrong and hire @IFBBProDomCardone. I tagged him for you so half the work is done.

Id rather look like I lift weights than look like im going to get blown off my road bike little fella.

Differing goals brother, all the best with you endeavours. No bad blood to you from me. Not sure why you’re so upset about how I choose to look, I’m not hurting anyone by doing so.

Differing goals brother, all the best with you endeavours. No bad blood to you from me. Not sure why you’re so upset about how I choose to look, I’m not hurting anyone by doing so.

Couldn't possibly be that shit attitude that goes along with that dainty little frame could it?

Many here are upset I look better than you all...

Some of ya must had too much Easter candy and bet y'all been raiding your kids' candy
:ROFLMAO:

Just for reference

250mg test
350mg tren a

@alfresco I hear you homie - but it’s delusional comments like this that lead to the back and forth. This dude looks like Lea Thomas. Sorry not sorry.

I’m tired and not as full as I would like, but someone needs to get this thread back on track so I snapped some pics.

Working on that width. PWO today back with chest touch up.

Attachments

• IMG_7687.jpeg
    IMG_7687.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7683.jpeg
    IMG_7683.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7682.jpeg
    IMG_7682.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 107
Kudos to you for sticking up for yourself.

But why would a pro reach out to YOU? If you want to be coached then you show them why you’re worth their time.

Prove everyone wrong and hire @IFBBProDomCardone. I tagged him for you so half the work is done.
IM HERE! :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner