over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plateau at 8-10 weeks

imo you guys are close but no cigar

imo and experience greatest gains are made over a prolonged period of time starting with relatively low dose and few compounds and then adding dose and/or compounds to break each plateau. only up enough to break plateau. in my experience at end of 6 months you should be pretty damn different then when you started and bloods should start to be a bit outta whack, so then back off cruise or lil more plus gh plus slin for a while and then repeat.
-JS

Increase the doses would help that for sure. Another way to break that is split the NPP and Tren. Run one for 6-8 weeks and then switch it out with the other compound for 6-8 more weeks.

I've had great luck with this... I might get flamed but I like it.
I do a low test/high tren cycle for 8 weeks, then switch the tren out with npp or deca at the same dosage as the tren for 8 weeks.

I've always wondered about adding orals at end of a cycle rather than up the dose of the same compound, but have never tried it.

I've had great luck with this... I might get flamed but I like it.
I do a low test/high tren cycle for 8 weeks, then switch the tren out with npp or deca at the same dosage as the tren for 8 weeks.

I've always wondered about adding orals at end of a cycle rather than up the dose of the same compound, but have never tried it.

Yeah I posted my cycle up in the beginner section that Ill be running just to get some input, and didnt get great feedback on it for what I wanna do haha. But I did put in some stupid low dose prop with test e to see what people would say that Im taking out.

I honestly feel that would be the best way to keep growing if you stall out other than just dropping off into a cruise.

The thing that I've always done is cruise on test usually a moderate dose 250 ish mg a week then blast with 1000mg, and then about 7 weeks later add a oral for about 7 weeks then restart the process over and over , I pretty much built all my mass on that lol nothing fancy nothing complicated . Going to be venturing into different things this year though.

imo and experience greatest gains are made over a prolonged period of time starting with relatively low dose and few compounds and then adding dose and/or compounds to break each plateau. only up enough to break plateau. in my experience at end of 6 months you should be pretty damn different then when you started and bloods should start to be a bit outta whack, so then back off cruise or lil more plus gh plus slin for a while and then repeat.
-JS

I agree with you in regards to gains, this was the 1st blast i tried that lasted more than my usual 10 weeks and where i made the best gains yet. However towards the end of 20 weeks i started to feel a little off, so i ran the full blood panel and it wasn't reassuring. 2 days later i dropped everything to cruise on
my 150mg Test/100mg NPP. Will be on this until next bloodwork is GTG.

I am on a test p tren a npp cycle and typical for me I seem to plateau at 8 weeks or so. Gains stop and actual l may lose some strenth.
I read a few things either increase doseages or thats your bodytelling me to keep the cycle to 8 weeks and get out?
which works or is either correct?

change compounds

I would drop down to the cruise of just test like a lot of guys are saying and hold that for about 6-8 weeks. I tried upping the dose and or adding other compounds and for me at least it was a matter of diminished returns. I had better results and I think its healthier to drop down to the test cruise. Be careful though when cruising because if the test dose is too high your hemoglobin/hematocrit will never drop down and youll just keep building it up. To be totally say I wouldn't take more than 150 mg/wk test during the cruise, and even though that's not much it will still put you in the high normal to over normal total test range and help you maintain most of what you built. I used to cruise on 350 mg/wk test and my hematocrit was up over 60 for awhile, big risk for clots.

I am on a test p tren a npp cycle and typical for me I seem to plateau at 8 weeks or so. Gains stop and actual l may lose some strenth.
I read a few things either increase doseages or thats your bodytelling me to keep the cycle to 8 weeks and get out?
which works or is either correct?
8 Weeks is it for me. After 8 it's either up the dose or come off.

I would drop down to the cruise of just test like a lot of guys are saying and hold that for about 6-8 weeks. I tried upping the dose and or adding other compounds and for me at least it was a matter of diminished returns. I had better results and I think its healthier to drop down to the test cruise. Be careful though when cruising because if the test dose is too high your hemoglobin/hematocrit will never drop down and youll just keep building it up. To be totally say I wouldn't take more than 150 mg/wk test during the cruise, and even though that's not much it will still put you in the high normal to over normal total test range and help you maintain most of what you built. I used to cruise on 350 mg/wk test and my hematocrit was up over 60 for awhile, big risk for clots.

I still want to cycle on and off. I not sure if i want to do the blast and cruze to me that seems like you never recover at this point age 49 i recover in less than 10 weeks after my pct i made it in 8 last time
but the more I read here it seams like that is what everyone is doing. for now i will cycle on and off. but open to staying on at a trt dose.

this is 8 weeks post pct I feel this is back to my baseline

Attachments

• 10-30 pg 1.jpg
    10-30 pg 1.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 10-30 pg 2.jpg
    10-30 pg 2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
I still want to cycle on and off. I not sure if i want to do the blast and cruze to me that seems like you never recover at this point age 49 i recover in less than 10 weeks after my pct i made it in 8 last time
but the more I read here it seams like that is what everyone is doing. for now i will cycle on and off. but open to staying on at a trt dose.

this is 8 weeks post pct I feel this is back to my baseline

Hey, its certainly much more healthy for you to come off and go clean so if youre happy with the results youre getting now keep doing that by all means! Back when I used to cycle on and off I felt like I never recovered and it was always 3 steps forward and then 2 or 3 steps back when I went off. I think its all going to depend too on your goals. Im 43 now and had a terrible heart attack so I don't mess with steroids anymore, im on a doc prescribed HRT of 100mg/wk.

Wow, 8 weeks after being off and your total test is in the 800! That's really high normal for your age and that's incredible! When I went off mine was stuck down around 35, yeah 35 and that's why im on HRT for life. Keep it up.

Youre hemoglobin and hematocrit are a little on the high side but perfectly normal, I would just keep an eye on that and do a CBC at the very end of a cycle when youre values are going to be at their highest. 8 weeks isn't very long and so if youre hemoglobin is at the value you show now that means that it probably wasn't all that much higher when you were on. It takes a long time for that to come down on its own. Just watch out because the Hgb/Hct builds up slowly over the year as you go on and off if you don't get it down low enough when youre off.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner