over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please critique my diet....

joeshow5

Banned
This is all totally honest, so please critique knowing this.
I am 25 yrs old. I weigh 230lbs. My bf is 11% (taken this morning). My height is 6'4....tall.
Here is my diet layout:
Meal....
1) 2 cups egg whites with 1 scoop whey. 2 cups of oatmeal. Multivitamin
every two hours I eat:
1 average sized chicken breast, 1 small baked sweet potato.

I have two scoops of whey in water (about 44grms protein) two times per day. I shake is immediately following my workout.
I take psyllium husk every morning and night.
2 bananas a day.

I am enhanced.
My goal is body recomp. lower bodyfat, more muscle.

Last edited:
do you have only protein pwo ? any pictures of you ? what is your total macro intake for each meal >> carbs, protein and fats ? total calorie intake ?

wake

I have protein in every meal.

Each chicken breast has 18g protein, 1.5g fat, 3g carb 100cal
Each sweet potatoe has 2g protein, 0g fat, 24g carb 103 cal

This is all totally honest, so please critique knowing this.
I am 25 yrs old. I weigh 230lbs. My bf is 11% (taken this morning). My height is 6'4....tall.
Here is my diet layout:
Meal....
1) 2 cups egg whites with 1 scoop whey. 2 cups of oatmeal. Multivitamin
every two hours I eat:
1 average sized chicken breast, 1 small baked sweet potato.

I have two scoops of whey in water (about 44grms protein) two times per day. I shake is immediately following my workout.
I take psyllium husk every morning and night.
2 bananas a day.

I am enhanced.
My goal is body recomp. lower bodyfat, more muscle.

a guy with your size and being ''ON'' should aim for at least 2g/lb/lbm

then you need to make sure that you replenish your glycogen immediately pwo . that means a meal or shake , rich in carbs and amino acids . i recommend a 4:1 ratio carbs to pro for immediately pwo . i also prefer liquids at this time .

then you want to get another carb meal within an hour after that shake . here i recommend a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein . this meal could be solid .

you got to have a good breakfast as well . i don't know yuor workout schedule and you are not posting a typical day of your diet . this makes it very hard to critique your diet . LOL . there is nothing to critique .

i would like to get more into this or be a little more precise but you got to lay it all out . i cannot go further without . i would be mistaking if i say >> hey make this a pro/fat meal and this could be pro/veggie and then in the next minute you would tell me that you are working out right before the pro/veggie meal , LOL

do yuo understand what i am saying ?

wake

I see what your saying bro, so here it goes.

Typical day:

12:00pm wake up and have 1st meal (i work an off schedule)

I have been trying to eat about every 2 hours on the dot. I supervise a gym at night so this is very achievable for me.
The foods are as I said above. The only thing that I have been changing is substituting wheat noodles for yams.

I start my workout every night at 12:00am. I workout monday through thursday and take a three day break.

I am not really "big" but it is obvious I lift. My bodyfat is low but I am very tall (6'4").

I think I could add a shake with a few of my meals, but not in between as it kills my appetite and makes me not want to eat.

looking at yuor info , it seems to me that you are an ecto , ecto/meso type of guy . i suggest to have a diet rich in complex carbohydrates . get in 2g/lb/lbm of protein and split that evenly throughout all meals . have a breakfast rich in carbs and protein , keep the fats lower . then , if i were you , i'd have a pro / fat / veggie ,meal , followed by a pro / carb meal >> rice , potato with fish or chicken etc...

then all other meals , before working out , i'd just have pro fat meals , without veggies . then have a carb drink with amino acids throughout your workout . then post workout , have half your bodyweight (115 ) as your amount of carbs and a thiord or fourth of that coming from protein . i suggest waxy maize or malto/dextro with a good whey isolate /hydrolyzed whey mix (fast absorbing protein )

then i'd follow it with 2 or even 3 more feedings of carbo hydrate rich meals over the the next 3 to 4 hours after done working out . WHY so frequent ? >> because after you are done working out , your body is able to restore glycogen at much faster rates . if you were a different body type , i definitely would have suggested something different . also , take it all with a grain of salt as i have not seen a picture of you . it is possible that everything thta i have suggested doesn't fit you at all . i simply went by what you were telling me !

wake

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity