YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Point Of Taking IGF-1 LR3 If You're On GH?

natrol

Registered
Possibly a stupid thread, but I just wanted to hear you guys weigh in on what you think about using IGF-1 LR3 if you are already on a decent amount of GH.

Is there a point? Seeing as the GH will just convert to active IGF-1 anyways in the body and you could just add more GH if you wanted to increase that level.

Hoping to get some insight from those who have tried both. Supposedly all the IGF-1 on the market is bunk, but after seeing TP's IGF-1 come back at 100% purity it got me thinking.

There's only so much one's liver can convert. Igf bypasses the liver.

Igf-LR3 doesnt convert to ACTUAL Igf in the body.

So is there a point of taking it?

think they're saying: use of GH increases IGF levels, but only by so much. then you can throw IGF-LR3 on top which is straight up IGF, no conversion required.

at least thats what it sounds like to me.

considering people use them in conjuction with one another all time, id say it's definitely not pointless or people wouldnt be throwing money at it

Last edited:
Might sound like a dumb question but I've yet to find an answer....would using igf-lr3 effect an igf blood test?

think they're saying: use of GH increases IGF levels, but only by so much. then you can throw IGF-LR3 on top which is straight up IGF, no conversion required.

at least thats what it sounds like to me.

considering people use them in conjuction with one another all time, id say it's definitely not pointless or people wouldnt be throwing money at it

its an analogue to IGF (meaning it is structurally different from IGF in your body but has functional similarity due to structural similarity)....for instance it doesn't bind to IGFBP3 like IGF does. I've shot many vials of IGFLR3 and from what I can tell its a really potent glucose disposal agent and thats about it.

It also makes you (me) retain water like a mofo :(

Last edited:
This is like saying what's the point of taking tren while on test.

Hell yea there's a point. Lr3 has 5x more binding affinity then igf to the receptor. Igf needs binding proteins as carriers and some will render it inactive, Lr3 goes straight for the cell. More potent from a direct standpoint. Lr3 isn't something you use all the time. I like to introduce it to "touch" up my physique.

Hell yea there's a point. Lr3 has 5x more binding affinity then igf to the receptor. Igf needs binding proteins as carriers and some will render it inactive, Lr3 goes straight for the cell. More potent from a direct standpoint. Lr3 isn't something you use all the time. I like to introduce it to "touch" up my physique.

Do you actually notice a positive change in lean muscle mass when you've used it? Or is it mostly a cosmetic drug that will just add some fullness to the physique for the duration of its' use?

I'd give it a whirl if it was actually a real plateau breaker.

Do you actually notice a positive change in lean muscle mass when you've used it? Or is it mostly a cosmetic drug that will just add some fullness to the physique for the duration of its' use?

I'd give it a whirl if it was actually a real plateau breaker.

Yea, I mean I get leaner and bigger which is the goal. It's perfect to add in for 2-4 weeks to break through a plateau or something but like any other PED you look better while on then off so sure partly it's a cosmetic thing, so run it 10 days before a vaca or something to "polish off" your look. That's the best use for it imo.

I took them both together never again I had horrible stomach distension and I could not eat enough to keep from going hypo.
I had to have a bottle of glucose tablets on me at all times. On three separate occasions I woke up at nite and from a nap shaking sweating heart pounding hypoglycemia attach!
And that was only 8iu GH and 60mcgs IGF
I played around with the dosage but I'm super sensitive to stuff heck 2iu insulin nearly puts me in a coma.

Exactly. I have tried most things and LR3 is one of the best things I have taken. As Rambo stated it's a thing you use sparingly basically for when you want to look your best. I use a high dose eod for approx 1 month once per year at most. I get leaner and fuller at the same time on it. So to answer your question it's definitely worth it. I think LR3 is better than HGH in regards to looking good.

Exactly. I have tried most things and LR3 is one of the best things I have taken. As Rambo stated it's a thing you use sparingly basically for when you want to look your best. I use a high dose eod for approx 1 month once per year at most. I get leaner and fuller at the same time on it. So to answer your question it's definitely worth it. I think LR3 is better than HGH in regards to looking good.

Care to explain the protocol you use at those moments? Like the dosage and timing of injection? I'm curious about the stuff.

Care to explain the protocol you use at those moments? Like the dosage and timing of injection? I'm curious about the stuff.

I would use 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 injection days and 3mg needed in total. I always dosed it pre workout and would do 100mcg on each side of my body. I would consume an intra shake of aminos, hbcd's, creatine, taurine, citrulline malate and glutamine. All the literature states once it hits the blood it goes systematic and fast so no localized effect will be noticed. However, I 100% noticed some localized enhancement so I would recommend putting it in weaker bodyparts.

I actually just ordered 3 different LR3's to try out. Never heard of any of them. 2 of them were ridiculously cheap so who knows how they will turn out. I have ordered 2mg of a more expensive Swiss brand so very excited to try that one out. I will use the cheap ones first and compare. Gonna do 200mcg eod like in the past :)

However, I 100% noticed some localized enhancement so I would recommend putting it in weaker bodyparts.

100%. I put 1mg in each shoulder in about 6 weeks. Shoulders quickly went from lagging, to one of my best bodyparts. I was also using GH and insulin concurrently.

Interesting. I have never dabbled over splitting 20-30mg per side for a total of 40-60 pre workout. Milos and others have mentioned the "cancer" thing so I have always been hesitant to try more. Might be worth another experiment for me at these higher dosages.

Elvis- during your "1 month per year" cycle at this dosing, do you prefer to do it on a blast when other hormones are fully optimized or on a cruise?

I would use 200mcg eod for 1 month so 15 injection days and 3mg needed in total. I always dosed it pre workout and would do 100mcg on each side of my body. I would consume an intra shake of aminos, hbcd's, creatine, taurine, citrulline malate and glutamine. All the literature states once it hits the blood it goes systematic and fast so no localized effect will be noticed. However, I 100% noticed some localized enhancement so I would recommend putting it in weaker bodyparts.

Interesting. I have never dabbled over splitting 20-30mg per side for a total of 40-60 pre workout. Milos and others have mentioned the "cancer" thing so I have always been hesitant to try more. Might be worth another experiment for me at these higher dosages.

Elvis- during your "1 month per year" cycle at this dosing, do you prefer to do it on a blast when other hormones are fully optimized or on a cruise?

Well things will obviously work best when you are running an array of different drugs/hormones. But I don't have any preference. I am unsure of the exact details but I have run lr3 as outlined with very low aas. Obviously you can see just what difference it brings on trt so it may be good to use it then for your first time using higher doses. Then if you like it try during a blast for the ultimate you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear