over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pork loin

btails

Registered
So I'm tired of eating chicken breast (who isn't?). Skinny beef is only in the U.S. and from what I see the extra lean ground beef in my country is far from lean.

Fish I don't really trust, even eating the shitty frozen bagged stuff would cost 75$ daily to get 400g protein.

So, I remember a while back there was a thread where people were talking about pork loin. I'm interested in giving it a shot as I recall people saying it was leaner than chicken.

Now I'm trying to find the correct macros on it as I've seen it listed from 12g fat for 100g serving all the way down to 2.5g fat..

If anyone could let me know exactly that would be great! Thanks

It depends on the trim, unfortunately. There’s a thin fat sheath that can remain attached. If you eat that, fat is higher. If you trim it or don’t eat it, the rest of the loin is incredibly lean.

Edit: cooked properly, pork loin is incredibly delicious. The key is to be comfortable with bringing it to a temperature that will neutralize anything harmful but not dry it out. It does NOT need to be cooked well done.

I have had excellent results in my oven leveraging a meat thermometer, but sous vide with a quick reverse sear at the end is undefeated

It depends on the trim, unfortunately. There’s a thin fat sheath that can remain attached. If you eat that, fat is higher. If you trim it or don’t eat it, the rest of the loin is incredibly lean.

Edit: cooked properly, pork loin is incredibly delicious. The key is to be comfortable with bringing it to a temperature that will neutralize anything harmful but not dry it out. It does NOT need to be cooked well done.

I have had excellent results in my oven leveraging a meat thermometer, but sous vide with a quick reverse sear at the end is undefeated

Thanks,

I was going to use a crock pot and shove the whole thing in there and slow cook it.

All fat would be trimmed off prior to cooking. I'm like a nazi with that shit lol.

Thanks,

I was going to use a crock pot and shove the whole thing in there and slow cook it.

All fat would be trimmed off prior to cooking. I'm like a nazi with that shit lol.
Then yeah. Lean af.

Try sardines in cans or mackrell in tomato sauce cost next to nothing and is very tasty , also beef liver fried with apple sauce and caramelised red onions and cracked black pepper. All of those are very very healthy and are a fraction of price of damned chicken which taste like shit.

Try sardines in cans or mackrell in tomato sauce cost next to nothing and is very tasty , also beef liver fried with apple sauce and caramelised red onions and cracked black pepper. All of those are very very healthy and are a fraction of price of damned chicken which taste like shit.
Dude I just got 700 lbs of usda prime beef delivered, and I asked them to include all the liver, heart, tail, bones, etc. Organ meat is cheap af at the grocery store too, though, you’re right.

Dude I just got 700 lbs of usda prime beef delivered, and I asked them to include all the liver, heart, tail, bones, etc. Organ meat is cheap af at the grocery store too, though, you’re right.
Organ meat has much more nutrion compare to chicken breast.

It's worth mentioning that pork loin and pork tenderloin are not the same thing.

I dont think I could stomach either of those lol

Organ meat is definitely no Bueno for me

Pork loin is what I’m having for supper this evening. Paired with some steamed broccoli. As to the fat pad on the tenderloin, I leave it on while cooking. It helps keep the meat tender and juicy without drying it out. Then I trim off the fat before eating.

Cage

Good thread. Love pork but don't eat it. It's not even filling to me I could eat 2 lbs and want more so use chicken to stay feeling satiated. Props on the attention to nutrition seems like alot of people still don't count calories.

You are right the calories are all over the place. Once I bought it in Aldi's it was 140 per 4 is. Went in a week later bought the exact same thing now they were all labeled 190 per 4 oz lol.

Organ meat is definitely no Bueno for me
It’s worth eating from a nutrition standpoint. An ounce or two of liver per day is great.

If you hate the taste, just cut it up, cap it, throw the caps in the freezer, grab a handful every day. Zero taste, unless you take them on an empty stomach and then burp or something.

So I'm tired of eating chicken breast (who isn't?). Skinny beef is only in the U.S. and from what I see the extra lean ground beef in my country is far from lean.

What county are you in if you don't mind me asking??

Goat is very lean , so is horse. Depending where you are different animal could be optional.

Pork tenderloin is lean and could easily be substituted for chicken breast macro wise i think. I remember seeing somewhere that roasted tenderloin was like 7g protein and 1g fat per ounce.

What Victorious said. Sear it at the end or sear it first and then smoke it on a smoker if you have one. There are a lot of other options. I like Bison, Elk, Venison (not always cheaper but all good to keep a variety).
I even like skinless boneless chicken thighs!

Lean pork the other white meat..I eat alot of boneless porkloin

What county are you in if you don't mind me asking??

Goat is very lean , so is horse. Depending where you are different animal could be optional.

Pork tenderloin is lean and could easily be substituted for chicken breast macro wise i think. I remember seeing somewhere that roasted tenderloin was like 7g protein and 1g fat per ounce.

I live in the land of "eh"

Goat meat and horse meat isn't something really sold around here.. maybe at an Asian grocery store but will be a dark day in hell before I try a meat out of there lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity