over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

I oddly love the hunger and dieting aspect of prep (on some level you gave to love it to compete), but for the days I don’t I find it’s the little things that make it easy.

Frozen blue berries- usually knocks out any sweet cravings.

Shredded iceberg lettuce- I’ve carried bags around with me before and if I’m still hungry the crunch and taste of almost empty calories takes it away.

The biggest thing I think a lot of guys neglect in dieting (and bodybuilding in general) is using vegetables. If you have eggs/whites for breakfast- make an omelette loaded with veggies like mushrooms, tomatoes onions and spinach.

Sauces- unless you’re in the last few weeks use sauces like Flavor Gang or Ketchup. And it goes without saying season your food. A little garlic and sea salt goes a long way. Lol

I think some guys think dieting has to be torture. This sport is a lifestyle so get creative.

I oddly love the hunger and dieting aspect of prep (on some level you gave to love it to compete), but for the days I don’t I find it’s the little things that make it easy.

Shredded iceberg lettuce- I’ve carried bags around with me before and if I’m still hungry the crunch and taste of almost empty calories takes it away.

The biggest thing I think a lot of guys neglect in dieting (and bodybuilding in general) is using vegetables. If you have eggs/whites for breakfast- make an omelette loaded with veggies like mushrooms, tomatoes onions and spinach.

Sauces- unless you’re in the last few weeks use sauces like Flavor Gang or Ketchup. And it goes without saying season your food. A little garlic and sea salt goes a long way. Lol

I think some guys think dieting has to be torture. This sport is a lifestyle so get creative.
Yea I got a $100 a month frozen blueberry habit myself

Metamucil has these things called "Fiber Thins", 100 cal and taste like a cookie while getting extra fiber
Pickles
100 cal. Popcorn bags
I love plain Jasmine Rice in the rice cooker
Red/Yellow Bell pepper
Cucumber
Lemonade 0 cal. flavor drop/shot in water
Diet Dr. Thunder and Diet Mountain Lightning (economical Walmart versions of brand names)
Powerade Zero
Yasso Greek Yogurt Bars- sea salt caramel is the GOAT (surprisingly rich for 100 calories, or crush a box of 4 if you've really got an ice cream craving)
Sugarless gum
Quaker Chocolate Rice Cakes
Beets

Anyone eat stuffed peppers? Never had them, thinking of stuffing them with lean ground beef as a low calorie snack.

Both of the above in green bell peppers. Great stuff. Was a staple once a month growing up in our house. Been a while so I think I'll do up a batch when I get back from vacation.

Both of the above in green bell peppers. Great stuff. Was a staple once a month growing up in our house. Been a while so I think I'll do up a batch when I get back from vacation.
Was a staple in our house as well when I was a kid/teen!
Granted, a little less macro-friendly...
Greasy AF actually 😂

Of course it only applies to prepping for a show.if not then carry-on no biggie

Was a staple in our house as well when I was a kid/teen!
Granted, a little less macro-friendly...
Greasy AF actually 😂

No one else I knew ate them! Funny. My mom grew up in an Italian and Dutch household. I grew up in the 70s/80s. No one else I knew had them but I have fond memories... and yeah greasy and not exactly macro ideal but easy to fix that and still good as hell.

Yea when I’m really suffering I get a focus that is insane it isn’t necessarily great for my social life but when you’re that shredded and tanned up you can get away with being self centric bc people see why it’s the start of prep where I have to build momentum and it’s less obvious why I won’t eat out, won’t stay up, won’t drink etc to my friends and family

I absolutely love stuffed bell peppers. I uses a mix of protein (beef, turkey, chicken or venison) and rice. It also has tomatoes and such. Absolutely great. Maybe I will do this as my next recipe.
Just made some for the first time, besides tomatoes, probably the most bang for the buck in terms of low calories being satisfied. Best part was only 4 oz beef was needed to stuff one with the filler added (tomato, onion, pasta sauce).

Just made some for the first time, besides tomatoes, probably the most bang for the buck in terms of low calories being satisfied. Best part was only 4 oz beef was needed to stuff one with the filler added (tomato, onion, pasta sauce).
Can make a whole tray in the oven too so I imagine it's good for meal prep as well. I think I'm going to do a batch. On vacation now but definitely a project when I get home.

You know the best diet hack. Money.

When you've got money you can keep your pantry loaded with as much beef jerky, zero fat Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, zero calorie frozen popsicles, all the different diet sodas and low calorie diet juices, tons of 99% lean ground meats, low carb tortillas, protein pastas, etc, that you could ever want to eat.

Money makes it easy to stay on a diet.

You know what else money can buy? Liposuction.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws