over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

Just made some for the first time, besides tomatoes, probably the most bang for the buck in terms of low calories being satisfied. Best part was only 4 oz beef was needed to stuff one with the filler added (tomato, onion, pasta sauce).
So your meal is 4oz uncooked ground or is that just how you make them and you eat several?

You know the best diet hack. Money.

When you've got money you can keep your pantry loaded with as much beef jerky, zero fat Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, zero calorie frozen popsicles, all the different diet sodas and low calorie diet juices, tons of 99% lean ground meats, low carb tortillas, protein pastas, etc, that you could ever want to eat.

Money makes it easy to stay on a diet.

You know what else money can buy? Liposuction.
That post reminded me of your experience I believe it was you that went to Mexico? How did that work out are you leaner..I didn't see an update

That post reminded me of your experience I believe it was you that went to Mexico? How did that work out are you leaner..I didn't see an update
Yeah I got a leaner from it, permanently, a new set point. Stomach is flatter and flanks are more squared off to the torso, even when the rest of my body gets fatter. But the changes were mild. It made it easier to get abs, takes less dieting to get there. But my stomach and torso is still soft year round unless I really work on it.

But let's say money wasn't an object. I'd get full body liposuction on stomachs, flanks, pelvic region, low back, below the edges of the chest, inner thighs, and below the jaw line, probably once a year, until I was basically shredded year round. Keep my calories and carbs high for the few years while I am going through the process, so that when I go back to a regular eating schedule after I get lean enough, I'll lose even more weight. That's one of the benefits of liposuction. Reset your metabolism. Let me explain.

If you eat 4000 calories a day for long enough, eventually your metabolism will adapt. The problem is, you'll put on a bunch of fat during that process. But let's say you just liposuction away all that fat. Now your metabolism is set to burn 4000 calories a day AND you are shredded lean already. You can maintain that body fat level while eating like a pig.

If money wasn't a thing I'd do that. I'd also buy one of those extremely high powered electrical muscle stimulation machines that works out your abs the equivalent of 20,000 situps in something like 20 minutes. I'd wear that baby every day.

There's a bunch of other really cool stuff I'd do but a lot of it would sound funny and I don't need to give any of you guys more ammunition to fire off at me 😂

And to be clear, when I say money isn't an option, I'm talking about an extra $3k per year. That's it. It really doesn't require a person to be wealthy at all. Shoot I'm living in south Texas right now and I could drive an hour down the round to Matamoros and have full body 360 lipo with a free bbl added in ( 😂 ) for around $2500.

Yeah I got a leaner from it, permanently, a new set point. Stomach is flatter and flanks are more squared off to the torso, even when the rest of my body gets fatter. But the changes were mild. It made it easier to get abs, takes less dieting to get there. But my stomach and torso is still soft year round unless I really work on it.

But let's say money wasn't an object. I'd get full body liposuction on stomachs, flanks, pelvic region, low back, below the edges of the chest, inner thighs, and below the jaw line, probably once a year, until I was basically shredded year round. Keep my calories and carbs high for the few years while I am going through the process, so that when I go back to a regular eating schedule after I get lean enough, I'll lose even more weight. That's one of the benefits of liposuction. Reset your metabolism. Let me explain.

If you eat 4000 calories a day for long enough, eventually your metabolism will adapt. The problem is, you'll put on a bunch of fat during that process. But let's say you just liposuction away all that fat. Now your metabolism is set to burn 4000 calories a day AND you are shredded lean already. You can maintain that body fat level while eating like a pig.

If money wasn't a thing I'd do that. I'd also buy one of those extremely high powered electrical muscle stimulation machines that works out your abs the equivalent of 20,000 situps in something like 20 minutes. I'd wear that baby every day.

There's a bunch of other really cool stuff I'd do but a lot of it would sound funny and I don't need to give any of you guys more ammunition to fire off at me 😂
Do these actually work on other body parts? I just think these are tens machines?

Do these actually work on other body parts? I just think these are tens machines?
Yeah it's basically a tens machine times a million. Im sure it would work on any body part. That would be something else to look into if you had the money to buy one at keep it at home. I think they are around $30k. Or you can just buy a session from someone for probably like $1500 in america. Actually I don't really know the prices. But yes it's just an extremely powerful, like ridiculously powerful tens machine from what I understand.

Yeah it's basically a tens machine times a million. Im sure it would work on any body part. That would be something else to look into if you had the money to buy one at keep it at home. I think they are around $30k. Or you can just buy a session from someone for probably like $1500 in america. Actually I don't really know the prices. But yes it's just an extremely powerful, like ridiculously powerful tens machine from what I understand.
well I want one...lol

what are you referring to here?

I totally agree on money but I think it’s the access to top tier food that matters most. I don’t skimp on food it’s definitely my biggest expense even trumps my vehicle note. I’ve thought about getting my gland removed and pec sculpting done. I did read that a lot of lipo is bad bc without the fat cells to store as you get away from the game, age, etc. your body lacking storage space will put fat in your organs much more readily which of course is a quick way to a lot of chronic diseases and death. But yea that one surgery I’ve wanted for 20 years they don’t even put you under anymore and for some reason I just haven’t gone. Money matters yes but it’s not what’s stopped me. I’ve been cut up, concussed, tons of stitches, blown up a few times (proximity no serious schrapnel but I’ve never been fully under and after 40 years the idea now terrifies me as does surgery in general.

2 cups of Egg whites
170-180g oats
1 scoop of protein powder
1 tablespoon of almond butter

Mix in a blender.

I just try and eat a lot of veggies (more bang for your calorie buck)
I also try to eat 1 apple a day as it's filling and really helps me with sweet cravings, after a while it starts to taste like dessert 🍨 🥧 🍦...LOL

Truth is you just need to embrace the hunger (easier said than done) as that hunger is a signal of fat burning progress.
How do you differentiate between hunger as a signal of fat burning vs hunger as a need for protein and to avoid catabolism.

My hack is to not do high intensity exercise several hours before bedtime, because it stimulates my hunger for almost the rest of the day. But if I do it at 8:00 PM? I cool down, eat a reasonable mini-meal (which I do every night whether I workout or not), and the next morning, it's business as usual. And I have no problems with sleeping with the melatonin and Unisom that I supplement with.

I've been fermenting my own kefir lately saving a ton. I have been making greek yogurt too, liquid whey, and some cheeses!

less expensive, creative, and interesting.

Also i find cooking/marinating any beef steak in chicken broth in a pan (carne asada) is a FLAVOR/TASTE hack.

Brown 5lbs 93%-95% lean ground meat and drain.
Add in 2 pack of the Frontera taco sauce , 2 tablespoon Taco powder , 2 tablespoon dry ranch and one can Rotel tomatoes and mix together.
Makes "taco meat" you can put one a wrap or butter lettuce leaves , great addition to a salad or egg whites
Minimum added calories from seasoning and tomatoes.

I've been fermenting my own kefir lately saving a ton. I have been making greek yogurt too, liquid whey, and some cheeses!

less expensive, creative, and interesting.

Also i find cooking/marinating any beef steak in chicken broth in a pan (carne asada) is a FLAVOR/TASTE hack.
The heaviest I've ever been was around 2002. Paradise hills. Altaview and woodman. Ralphs shopping center. Taco shop behind the JackInABox. The days of carne asada tacos and burritos. Daily.
Then when in SE by the old Huffman's BBQ. The taco shop on the corner of Imperial and Euclid. Aka 4 corners of death.

The heaviest I've ever been was around 2002. Paradise hills. Altaview and woodman. Ralphs shopping center. Taco shop behind the JackInABox. The days of carne asada tacos and burritos. Daily.
Then when in SE by the old Huffman's BBQ. The taco shop on the corner of Imperial and Euclid. Aka 4 corners of death.
paradise hills is getting more ghetto my homeboy lives there buts mostly caucasians I think . Yes i see mitchy slick just realased a cd from Lincoln park right there dirtbag. I dont care for people from that part of town still, its personal, yet i have forgiven mortal enemies. experienced a lot of racism from the bloods out there m, those jack tacos are still fire bro! havent had them in years lol, but yeah thats a bad area. I havent lived really anywhere else out there besides in sherman/logan area on 25th & K st when i was 18 prob , and UTC was really nice a few years ago

paradise hills is getting more ghetto my homeboy lives there buts mostly caucasians I think . Yes i see mitchy slick just realased a cd from Lincoln park right there dirtbag. I dont care for people from that part of town still, its personal, yet i have forgiven mortal enemies. experienced a lot of racism from the bloods out there m, those jack tacos are still fire bro! havent had them in years lol, but yeah thats a bad area. I havent lived really anywhere else out there besides in sherman/logan area on 25th & K st when i was 18 prob , and UTC was really nice a few years ago.
Yeah. I have two kids with someone from Lincoln Park. I never understood why she always wore green. Until one day she told me her cousin is an OG OG.. almost founder, of that set.
Encanto. Valencia Park.
I lived in UTC for a couple years when I worked at General Atomics. Right next to the Mormon temple. UTC was sooooo nice. And still is. At least near the 5/lajolla.
I still own my townhouse in paradise hills. I have some elders from my family living there. I'll crash there when I'm in town. But I'll usually stay in Carlsbad.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear