over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

programmed "overtraining"

Not worth it...

This is old news. If you have watched his new infomercial you'll know that he's regurgitating some info just to make a quick buck.

Lol dont have TV so no and dont use the web for more than ProM and medical lit

So in your opinion then the only things important for growth are a test or anabolic/androgenic compound, gh and slin because then sure its all exogenous but those are not even close to everythign happens hormonally from training. That isnt even scratching the surface.

they main hormones responsible for anabolism are AAS, GH, slin, igf (and t3).
the main hormones responsible for catabolism(/anti anabolism) are cortisol, myostatin and probably SHBG.
ALL OF THEM ARE LOWERED SIGNIFIFCANTLY by aas, gh, slin, igf and t3 or a combination of these in the right dosages.

so what im saying is its fucking retarded to keep your workouts at 45 minutes because of the "negative hormonal effects" of longer workouts.

the main hormones responsible for catabolism(/anti anabolism) are cortisol, myostatin and probably SHBG.
ALL OF THEM ARE LOWERED SIGNIFIFCANTLY by aas, gh, slin, igf and t3 or a combination of these in the right dosages.

so what im saying is its fucking retarded to keep your workouts at 45 minutes because of the "negative hormonal effects" of longer workouts.

That whole 45 minute thing is for natural hard gainers imo. With the school sumer holidays I'll only be getting to gym 3x a week but I can garrantee I'll still get all my shit done even if I'm there for 2 hours. With a decent amount of gear I've gained a little muscle with long workouts and post workout cardio and in a calorie deficit with a real tight diet. Bulking with gear I've built muscle quite quick with long workouts and still doing post workout cardio. I would say the rules are definitely different for the enhanced. This is in the 1.5g of gear range with a little gh or sooner peptides so nothing wild but not too cautious either.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

My workouts are around 45 mins to a hour cause that's all I need to get the job done

My workouts are around 45 mins to a hour cause that's all I need to get the job done

My chatting alone takes me an hour lol. I like to be social between sets haha

CT FLETCHER SAYS FUCK ALL YOU OVER TRAINING MOTHER FUCKERS!! LOL

CT FLETCHER SAYS FUCK ALL YOU OVER TRAINING MOTHER FUCKERS!! LOL

Ct fletcher lol. Love his videos. I'm going to see if he's done any new ones

Meat head is making it way too complicated

That list is a bit better but still missing some and i agree staying under 45 is stupid for anyone to do because of hormones. But the training twice a day spread out is a fantastic way to take advantage of many metabolic changes of workouts and that includes hormonal affects. not really the acute hormonal affects because those dont seem to matter. Intercellular signaling and paracine hormones are a massive agonist of "gains"

Smart man. I bet you get a lot accomplished on a daily basis.

Forced too Med school has lent itself to make you either be highly efficient or have no life what so ever and complain about not having a life. I chose the former. :)

That list is a bit better but still missing some and i agree staying under 45 is stupid for anyone to do because of hormones. But the training twice a day spread out is a fantastic way to take advantage of many metabolic changes of workouts and that includes hormonal affects. not really the acute hormonal affects because those dont seem to matter. Intercellular signaling and paracine hormones are a massive agonist of "gains"

Yeah, let's go ask all the guys dominating the stage for the past few years why they haven't found out this brilliant piece of knowledge...

Train your chest in the morning and at night....

Sorry man, but this honestly just all sounds ridiculous. If it honestly caused any kind of profound change, trust me, we would all know about it by now. PS, if Ben Pak truly knew SOOOOOO much about science, his nutrition/anabolic/training should have him be a complete monster right now, yet a lot of IFBB Pros that have never even been on the Olympia stage would put his size to shame. These are guys that don't even know wth they are doing and just have great genetics.

Waiting for the "genetics" copout to be used as retaliation.....

=)

Yeah, let's go ask all the guys dominating the stage for the past few years why they haven't found out this brilliant piece of knowledge...

Train your chest in the morning and at night....

Sorry man, but this honestly just all sounds ridiculous. If it honestly caused any kind of profound change, trust me, we would all know about it by now. PS, if Ben Pak truly knew SOOOOOO much about science, his nutrition/anabolic/training should have him be a complete monster right now, yet a lot of IFBB Pros that have never even been on the Olympia stage would put his size to shame. These are guys that don't even know wth they are doing and just have great genetics.

Waiting for the "genetics" copout to be used as retaliation.....

=)

idk man.. Bpak is a pretty big boy. He would place really well if he got his arms and back up to par with the rest of his body

but I agree on all other points

Some ppl train 5 times a week and gain some 4 some 7 some like Mark D did 13 sessions a week into his olympia qualifier some ppl just dont like to train or have time doesnt mean there isnt effective ways to do it. But trying to say it doesnt work or is a dumb method is dumb in itself.

Ben pak is really great and a cool person... Please don't think I'm saying anything bad about him. Just laying out honest facts. I'm a big fan of him

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131