over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proscar during Deca cycle a "no no"

Synapse

Newbies
I've heard proscar or a DHT inhibiter shouldnt be taken when on a 19-nor cycle like deca or tren...is that true? i lost alot of hair from a dbol test cycle a while back and its continued to fall even well off cycle. i know my prostate is a bit enlarged too but i was wondering if i can run it alongside my dbol test deca cycle coming up. and if i cant, why.

Thanks.

I've heard proscar or a DHT inhibiter shouldnt be taken when on a 19-nor cycle like deca or tren...is that true? i lost alot of hair from a dbol test cycle a while back and its continued to fall even well off cycle. i know my prostate is a bit enlarged too but i was wondering if i can run it alongside my dbol test deca cycle coming up. and if i cant, why.

Thanks.

Finasteride will reduce conversion to DHN in the nandrolone. You could consider swapping the Deca for EQ, and dbol for Tbol while using finasteride? If you only have Deca I wouldn't run it at a very high dose.

Avodart

I have taken Avodart(dutasteride) while on a 10 week nandrolone cycle. Combo 300 mg. deca and 300 mg. npp. Along with 1 ampule of sustanon a week. I had no side effects that I could see. I gained 10 lbs. with good increases in muscle size. I mo. later I have not lost 1 lb. back. In Anabolics 2009, pg. 567, Mr. Llewellyn says "Reductase inhibitors are only applicable with testosterone, methyltestosterone and fluoxymesterone. These drugs are converted to stronger DHT derivatives by the reductase enzyme. Nandrolone and some of its derivatives become weaker upon interaction with this enzyme, as their "dihydro" metabolites bind the androgen receptor very poorly. Reductase inhibitors may intensify their androgenic side effects." There is also an article on dutasteride and AAS in the Jan. 2010 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag. There are some conflicting studies in the article. Not much negative info.

if you are in this game and worried about hair loss, you are eventually going to lose the war, also sticking with just test/tbol/anavar is really the safest thing for you hair.

Finasteride will reduce conversion to DHN in the nandrolone. You could consider swapping the Deca for EQ, and dbol for Tbol while using finasteride? If you only have Deca I wouldn't run it at a very high dose.

Dave thankx alot bro. I've read quite a few threads by you and ur knowledge is well backed by your experience and research. I'll leave the finasteride out this cycle for sure.

Thanks.

if you are in this game and worried about hair loss, you are eventually going to lose the war, also sticking with just test/tbol/anavar is really the safest thing for you hair.

thanks Jarconis. ur def right...hair loss is a presenting issue with most AAS's so i just gotta suck it up and do what i can, when i can to minimize the loss.

I have always read the same thing.. no proscar/propecia with Deca.

read alot on ur posts too Dave.. nice to see you! BTW.. what are u stats bro? nice physique!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131