over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

protein of choice from true nutrition

Mrs. Q, the cake batter tastes good, but I just can't have it all the time. It isn't the best tasting, but it is still good, and it beats out a lot of the other flavors. If you try it, i'd suggest just buying a pound of it to try so that way if you dislike it, then it aint a lot of money out the window....or feed it to Q:D

Key lime was pretty good, I sort of gauge it like cake batter, but to be honost, it's been awhile since i've ordered any, and I sort of forgot how it tasted. I do remember that it was a good flavor to change up to every now and then, but not an every day powder i'd rely on...though that is subjective per each person.

I wonder what a Key-Lime coconut flavor would taste like???

I've noticed that coconut added to any flavor really enhances the taste a lot.

I also never mix my whey with water, usually always with NF milk and powdered oats. I drink my whey shakes on workout days.

On non-training days, I usually just stick with MPI, and I drink it in water.

That's true, Mikey will eat anything!!

Okay, I think I'm going to go w/ the following 1 lbs bags of the following flavors-
Birthday Cake, Choc PButter Cup, Key Lime Pie, Java Mocha, and maybe Strawberry Coconut!! I like to add a little s/free almond milk to most my shakes so I bet these are going to be REALLY GOOD!!!

Thanks for the feed back on the flavor ideas....wish I could order a 1 lbs baggy of each one!! Eventually I will:yeahthat:

I like the grape pro pep and the chocolate and vanilla WPI those ore my three that i stick to the most but the WPI choc mint is pretty good too.

Am I mistaken or did TP (I mean TN) used to have sample flavor packs? Something where you could choose single servings of several different premium flavors. I looked for them recently and all I see is the 50 gram packs of an individual flavor, nothing where you can get a single serving of several flavors.

BTW, microfiltrated whey isolate or team skip for me

Am I mistaken or did TP (I mean TN) used to have sample flavor packs? Something where you could choose single servings of several different premium flavors. I looked for them recently and all I see is the 50 gram packs of an individual flavor, nothing where you can get a single serving of several flavors.

BTW, microfiltrated whey isolate or team skip for me

Yeah, there have been some changes recently on the website as TN does an internal makeover. The custom mix generator is a little different now too, but I recall Carl saying that once they get everything in place it is going to be MUCH better than before.

Maybe try contacting Carl to see if he can do something for you?

50% whey 50% pea. Chocolate pb. Tastes like a cheat meal if you use milk

So far, I've tried about 6 flavors-- have none have been good. I just stick to the safe one now, Double Choco fudge.

I stick to WPI if I'm drinking it, but otherwise usually stick to Egg Whites. Keep a 2lb-5lb tub of WPI, just incase. If I'm looking to eat it's a Casein blend where I basically make it a pudding by mixing it and putting in the fridge for a bit prior to actually eating it. Cookies N Creme and Choco Chip Cookie Dough worked well for those two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131