over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROTEIN POWDER - WHICH BRAND IS BEST?

POWER HOUSE

Newbies
What brand is the best protein powder to go with?

To build muscle, not gain weight. Just low fat, high quality protein.

Nitro-tech
GNC
Musclemilk
ProNos
Or some other brand that you know of?

So many choices, just want to know what everybody is using while they are on a cycle.

Currently running:

Week 1-12 TestE 500mg
Week 1-10 Deca 200mg
Week 1-5 Dbol 30mg
Clomid/Nolva - PCT

Stats:
6'2
212 pounds
Lift 5 days a week

New Whey

I personally like the new whey protein vials.. easy to take with you and they are fruit flavored for those that don't like the chocolate, vanilla kinds.. they come in a box of 12.. you can get them in 25 and 42 gram sizes....

Also, what is your opinion on GNC brand name products?

Good Quality?

Or stay away from them?

gnc

most of gnc products are good, but I prefer vitamin shoppe... like their prices better.. but if your looking for a cheap whey protein then the six star protein at walmart is ok... hell they are even selling muscle milk in our local grocery stores..

ive been using dymatize elite whey isolate for several years now. i really like it....untill this last container i bought, when i broke the paper seal the protein just looked different, not color wise but the consistancy. its much more light and airy, like flour and it blends like shit- like trying to blend flour with water. i emailed dymatize friday night so i should get a response tomorrow ill let you know. they definitely changed the blend on me. i would stay away from gnc, they are a fucking rip off IMO. i save at least $15 per container when going to a local shop

I used brands like dymatize,champion,optimum,etc.. for years and after lots of feedback from very knowledgable people i decided to stop. Most of it is concentrated whey which isnt good quality. I will only use isolate. The best you can get is isoloate from synthetek but they are pricey so I go with true###****.com and usually just get a big bag of a good quality isolate whey.

synthetek....

synthetek makes the purest USABLE protein that you could possibly put into your body.

What brand is the best protein powder to go with?

To build muscle, not gain weight. Just low fat, high quality protein.

Nitro-tech
GNC
Musclemilk
ProNos
Or some other brand that you know of?

So many choices, just want to know what everybody is using while they are on a cycle.

Currently running:

Week 1-12 TestE 500mg
Week 1-10 Deca 200mg
Week 1-5 Dbol 30mg
Clomid/Nolva - PCT

Stats:
6'2
212 pounds
Lift 5 days a week

SynthePURE without any doubt or question. We have tried them all,,many various brands.

IF YOU FIND ANY OTHER PROTEIN THAT DISSOLVES LIKE SYNTHEPURE YOU SHOULD BUY IT.. THAT STUFF ACTUALLY MELTS.. AWESOME QUALITY

i like the true protein isolate but if im out and dont have enough to wait for it to ship i get isopure zero carb

I use all ON/ABB stuff personally...yes im sponsored by them but I do think that there protein is good stuff...

I started Working out and used ON Rocky Road, before ever using any supps and gear.

I blew up fast, about 25lbs in 3 weeks! I think Muscle Milk tastes the best. Anything Muscletech is overpriced, same with BSN, imo. Ive had great results with ON, and they are nicley priced. Also like their BCAA tabs and their pre workout drinks. Im not sponsored, endoresed or paid by ON, just a satisfied customer.

Whatever is on sale!!! It all works. I'd rather take the difference in money and put it towards a bottle of IGF. All about trade offs ya know? I look at it like this, somebody on cheap Wal-mart protien and IGF is still going to get better results than the guy on Nitro Tech hardcore because he will utilize more of what he's taking in.

AtLarge Nutrition's Nitrean.

Synthepure..........................The best you can get!! Synthetek and they are board sponsors. Always support the board sponsors every chance you get!!

i think the problem with the so called best protein is that it does not mean that it let the muscles grow more or less.
i talked to one of the best european bb who was 4 or 5 times amateur world champion.
when i mentioned cnp, one of the best uk brands, former dorian yates, he did not know it.
he only took his sponsors products, not known very well.
but he had his succes.
what i want to say, the protein absorbed in the body going to the muscle cells is another thing that all the proteins in the containers.

Whatever is on sale!!! It all works. I'd rather take the difference in money and put it towards a bottle of IGF. All about trade offs ya know? I look at it like this, somebody on cheap Wal-mart protien and IGF is still going to get better results than the guy on Nitro Tech hardcore because he will utilize more of what he's taking in.

We think a like here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner