over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. BIG GREG NESBIT

RIP. Sounds like a good guy. Where in Tampa did he train? I live in Tampa as well.

I am honestly not sure, once he left indiana we pretty much lost touch...

Man, This is too bad... It's sounds like he made the best out of the time he had here and that's what counts... I'd love to see a pic of him. RIP

i couldnt find any pics myself, i thought asking might be bad taste, so thanx :p

no pics here either, I too wish I did. I think my favorite photo of him was when he was younger, probably "only" in the 250 lb range. A bunch of people used to go to the nudist festival in rose lawn indiana. They had a picture of greg, clothed in tank top jean shorts, sunglasses and hat, with one arm around this 5'5" 135 lb 70-75 yr old naked man (these are all guestimates) with the other hand giving a thumbs up and a cheesy grin on his face. One of the funnier pics I have ever seen!

isoc.. thats funny cause i have been to that.."nudes a popin" they call it.. and no i did not go intentionally.. but that is another story lol..

my condolences to you guys and to his family.

RIP My Friend

I lived next store to Greg growing up from grade school through college. One of the funniest guys I've ever known in my life to this day. It was a privilege to spend so much time with him through our high school years since everybody he knew was always angling to hang out with him....his personality was contangious. He would say things that he may not have found funny but that would make me fall off the chair laughing (like "how many pizzas do you want to order? or "I bet I can lift that car off the ground"....which he did whenever he felt like it). His view on life was so unique, he lived it to the max and I know enjoyed every minute. I remember when Tony Mandarich was drafted first by the Green Bay Packers, a first for an offensve lineman. I remember to this day Sports Illusrated ran an article that Mandarich bench pressed 225 39 times in the combine. Greg was so funny after reading that article saying, "I known I can do that now." For the months that followed, Greg trained toward that goal until he did 225x40. Unbelievable at any age, let alone at 18! Although we lost touch in recent years, Greg was always a dedicated friend who would do anything for you. My prayers for him and his parents and Gordon and Grant....RIP my friend, he broke the mold when he made you.....God bless.

Even though im from the west coast, i went to college for a year in Indiana and lived there for almost two years. I met Greg at a strip club on the west side of Indy (Club Rio was the name). He was a good dude. We partied a lot, in fact he was the first guy that I ever did GHB with. He used to have a plastic one gallon jug of the stuff! We would pour it in corona bottles and sip it in the club. My girl worked at the club and she would call me when he and his friends would show up, because you just knew it was going to be a good time!
He had a big heart and was loyal too, at least to me.

Its a shame he died so early and i hate that i lost touch with him. He will be missed and never forgotten. Hope u have the peace u deserve big man.......

that is horrible news, I was his roommate in Indianapolis in the later 90's/ early 2000's (time escapes me) before he moved to Florida, have known him since the 6th grade, one of my best friends for many years, Greg was often misunderstood, and taken advantage of by others. If he was your friend, he was your friend, loyal, etc. To me he was one of the best people I knew, although he did have problems and I could see how others may not like him. The absolute largest person I have ever seen in real life, and try living in a small one bedroom apartment with him!

May God have mercy on his soul, he will be missed by many.

I've partied with Gregg a few times. I met him through a good friend from Omaha.

Even though im from the west coast, i went to college for a year in Indiana and lived there for almost two years. I met Greg at a strip club on the west side of Indy (Club Rio was the name). He was a good dude. We partied a lot, in fact he was the first guy that I ever did GHB with. He used to have a plastic one gallon jug of the stuff! We would pour it in corona bottles and sip it in the club. My girl worked at the club and she would call me when he and his friends would show up, because you just knew it was going to be a good time!
He had a big heart and was loyal too, at least to me.

Its a shame he died so early and i hate that i lost touch with him. He will be missed and never forgotten. Hope u have the peace u deserve big man.......

I made that for him.

Greg was a dude alright. I lived with him for 2 years in college, and we hung out for years afterward until I got married and had kids. I lost touch with him in recent years as well. When I learned of his death, it hit home pretty hard and I immediately thought of the outright hilarious and absurd stuff the guy did while I knew him. Our landlord in college hated us, came into our house one day and saw the place trashed, yelled "what the fuck is going on around here!" and Nez was standing on the top of the stairs, completely nude with fake Oakleys on, laughing and bouncing his pecs. That landlord didnt know what hit him with that 270 lb beast standing there. And whoever posted the bit about him spray painting "Nez" on parking spaces at BSU- classic reminder. Another time we went into a party uninvited, and he ripped open a box of cereal in the kitchen and started pouring it into his mouth in front of the hosts. Huge heart and would do anything for you; I dont care what anyone says. RIP big guy- the snack treats down here will miss you and have a beer with King L Hutt while you're up there.

Greg was a dude alright. I lived with him for 2 years in college, and we hung out for years afterward until I got married and had kids. I lost touch with him in recent years as well. When I learned of his death, it hit home pretty hard and I immediately thought of the outright hilarious and absurd stuff the guy did while I knew him. Our landlord in college hated us, came into our house one day and saw the place trashed, yelled "what the fuck is going on around here!" and Nez was standing on the top of the stairs, completely nude with fake Oakleys on, laughing and bouncing his pecs. That landlord didnt know what hit him with that 270 lb beast standing there. And whoever posted the bit about him spray painting "Nez" on parking spaces at BSU- classic reminder. Another time we went into a party uninvited, and he ripped open a box of cereal in the kitchen and started pouring it into his mouth in front of the hosts. Huge heart and would do anything for you; I dont care what anyone says. RIP big guy- the snack treats down here will miss you and have a beer with King L Hutt while you're up there.
snack treats, hillarious.

stickboy (another nez term he loved to use), I was at that party when he ate the cereal, or maybe it was another one, he had dry mouth and when the guy whose house it was came into the kitchen Greg said through a mouthful of cereal, what the f--- are you going to do, and on the expletive chewed up cereal came flying out of his mouth. I also went to high school with King L., another great guy gone too early. Snack treats, that brings back memories, remember the term thunder? He was always talking about throttling and thundering stuff, he never punched, etc, it was always one of those two when he was in college.

The last few years that he was in Indy when I lived with him he was so big during winter he would drive with the windows down and freeze me out of the car so he wouldnt sweat. He had this huge, fancy jacket, I cant remember what it was made out of, but it honestly must have weighed about 15 lbs, I could have used it as a weighted vest. Greg wasnt all about partying, much of our talks revolved around lifting/bodybuilding, that was our life pretty much at that time, odd that neither of us competed, but he would push me to diet and train just by constantly talking about some aspect of it and encouragement, it was always in his mind in some way. He was really in some aspects a very positive person, he was very complementary to my physique and lifts though I was a little kid compared to him, always telling me how great I looked and he wished he was cut up like I was, etc, not even realizing completely how much of a true freak he actually was. He always was very proud of his friends and family, always would describe them in the best light possible.

Oh yea- Thunder- hilarious. Great dude. Many didnt really understand him or like him, but for those of us that knew him, we obviously thought different. Loyal to the end. My sympathies go out to Grant, Gordon and Mr. and Mrs. Nesbit as well. Great family.

Im lived in Indy for 8 yrs and remember him. We knew some of the same people and I remember meeting him and thinking this guys a monster and ripped. He was a good guy he will be missed. I live in Tampa and would have been nice to see him again. RIP big guy

So long bud....

Where to start? Life is to short and stay in touch with your friends. You may never know when that last time you may see them will be. Greg and I met at ISU. He introduced me to the weightlifting world per say...The seen from college to Ball State to me, him and my buddy living together on Hugo St. in Cumberland... All some of the best memories yet..He had this Malibu (lol!) I called it SATANS WAGON it had limo tint and Metallica cassette stuck in the radio!!!
He was a genetic freak.... Wherever we went you got in free or people where offering him something...He would just laugh and say see thats how you do it...It was crazy..
I had a bad motorcycle on 465 in 95, I called him the next morning telling him training was going to be put on the shelf for a few months... He came right over! Never seen a 285lb guy cry because of my accident... He was a true friend..To his brothers Grant and Gordon and Gene and Sue my condolences.. Will be at the church on Wed... RIP

We would go back to the apartment and get out the wacky weed and watch the Doors the movie on surround sound.. He always mentioned how Morrison did what he wanted and got what he wanted..Somehow seemed like Greg...It just blows we won't be able to enjoy that goofy laugh or his cheezy ways anymore....Thanks for the memories...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear