over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. BIG GREG NESBIT

Damn. I have a ton of good memories about Greg. We spent alot of time together between about 95 and 99. We went to Vegas to the Ozarks and many other places together. There was 8 of us in a limo at the Circle center mall and not one of us was under 250lbs. Greg jumped in the drivers seat and took off as the driver was running behind the car. After we went around the block once and pulled back in front of the bar the limo driver just shook his head and said "usually I would freak the fuck out but what in the hell am I suppose to do to you guys." Thats just one of many stories. I would like to know what he did with his life since 99. I got into some trouble and did some time from 99 until 2005 and I lost track of Greg. I wanted to fly to Indianapolis to see if I could track him down but I never did. I still remember he lived at 123 Hugo st. I do have some pics of him. One I just pulled out is when he came hunting with me in NE and he is holding a huge buck. I will see if my girlfriend knows how to post them on here tomorrow.

Here are a couple pics I have of Greg.

Attachments

• Greg.jpg
    Greg.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 943
  • Greg1.jpg
    Greg1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 927
  • 07-03-2010 01;24;26PM.jpg
    07-03-2010 01;24;26PM.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 888
He was personal trainer at Cutting Edge gym in Fort Myers, FL about 2 years ago until the gym shut down I believe. Very nice guy, and very knowledgeable, always helped people out.

Where to start? Life is to short and stay in touch with your friends. You may never know when that last time you may see them will be. Greg and I met at ISU. He introduced me to the weightlifting world per say...The seen from college to Ball State to me, him and my buddy living together on Hugo St. in Cumberland... All some of the best memories yet..He had this Malibu (lol!) I called it SATANS WAGON it had limo tint and Metallica cassette stuck in the radio!!!
He was a genetic freak.... Wherever we went you got in free or people where offering him something...He would just laugh and say see thats how you do it...It was crazy..
I had a bad motorcycle on 465 in 95, I called him the next morning telling him training was going to be put on the shelf for a few months... He came right over! Never seen a 285lb guy cry because of my accident... He was a true friend..To his brothers Grant and Gordon and Gene and Sue my condolences.. Will be at the church on Wed... RIP

hey bro...i remember you...and when you wrecked that bike its when we were all training down at that gym in irvington...you were dating that smokin hot chick for a minute (stacy?) ahhh the memories good to know you are still around i remember you were banged up in a major way there for awhile

that last pic you posted brings back memories, Greg was always wearing his sunglasses perched on his brow, like right above his eyebrows, and not actually covering his eyes. I cracked up seeing that photo, thanks man.

RIP to a fallen bro.

I am honestly not sure, once he left indiana we pretty much lost touch...

very very sad to hear this two bodybuilding friends this mth...greg and jeff.greg kinda got me into this sport about 17 yrs ago..sorry to hear.RIP MY FRIEND.

hey bro...i remember you...and when you wrecked that bike its when we were all training down at that gym in irvington...you were dating that smokin hot chick for a minute (stacy?) ahhh the memories good to know you are still around i remember you were banged up in a major way there for awhile

super family fitness those were the days.lol.man how time flies.peace to all my fellow bros.

Yep Yep thats me.. Kind of dropped off the grid for a minute ya know? Got married, 2 kids, my 12 yr old son is addicted to working out already! We work out at LA Fitness over off 116th....ISSOC was telling me who was who today at the funeral.... Dude it was tough. I told him everyone always asks, man hows Greg? I always was like hmmm unsure man? Now I have to say my bud is gone...It just sucks.

super family fitness those were the days.lol.man how time flies.peace to all my fellow bros.

yep that place was the shit for a minute i think everyone that trained hard trained there. Another classic greg story....we went in to train one day and i met him there...we are wlaking in and of course Greg never even really had a membership and i never carried my card. There was a new manager , some jack off from boston, you prob remember him. he was supppose to be some kind of badass. Well greg walks in and he is like "do you have a card" Greg was like "fuck no i don;t have a card" so the guy says "well you can't train her unless you have a card" so Greg being Greg says this "one of two thing is going to happen here...you are gonna shut the fuck up and we are going to train or we are not going to train and we will be waiting for you outside when you get off" Well teh guy says " what are you gonna kick my ass?" Greg again being Greg says " Fuck no...we are going to ass rape you" ... needless to say we worked out and went home. The look on that kids face was priceless.

thought after thought....the big fucker was a blast...Remember going to Daytona,, He worked at Carpertland on Washingtom St. I went in asked him, hey lets got FL tomorrow?? I'll drive my IROC? He quit borrowed money from Skinner and we left...As you can imagine there was 20 xxx stories that week but the funniest was when we left, I was popped the night before, so he drove the next morning... I woke up leaving the FL line, in like 2 hrs from Daytona! I looked and he was runnig 130mph!!! I was like WTF!!! He just looked at me with that cheezy grin.. WHAT? I am like dude there is a fucking speed limit! He just laughed! OR the next time we went in my Berretta (down grade I know)... He couldn't drive a fucking 5spd! I had to shift and explain clutch when I was suppose to sleep!!! The stories.... Man I will miss him.,,, His family was great a the funeral, absolutely hate it. He had so much going for him and he didn't really realize it, it sucked for us that TRUELY KNEW HIM.. Not the yeah I know Greg cuz you drank a beer with him, but the real Greg....ISOC we need to get the true friends together when we meet in a few weeks.....

Nez

I went to school with Greg in elementary & middle school. I sat with him in class on one of those 2 people desks in 5th grade. We were probally the only 2 people in school that was matured if you know what I mean. He was always tapping me on my leg & going up to ask the teacher a question. She was kind of young & not bad looking. He would see how high he could get his hand up her leg when he asked her a question. It was the 80's so we all had feathered hair. He would always carry a comb in his back pocket & comb his hair on bathroom break. He got me doing it later on. I remember he was always smashing this same kids face with the dodgeball in gym class. He would throw it so hard that it would make his nose bleed about once a week. I think he also broke a backboard in middle school by throwing a basketball as hard as he could full court. Good times!

thought after thought....the big fucker was a blast...Remember going to Daytona,, He worked at Carpertland on Washingtom St. I went in asked him, hey lets got FL tomorrow?? I'll drive my IROC? He quit borrowed money from Skinner and we left...As you can imagine there was 20 xxx stories that week but the funniest was when we left, I was popped the night before, so he drove the next morning... I woke up leaving the FL line, in like 2 hrs from Daytona! I looked and he was runnig 130mph!!! I was like WTF!!! He just looked at me with that cheezy grin.. WHAT? I am like dude there is a fucking speed limit! He just laughed! OR the next time we went in my Berretta (down grade I know)... He couldn't drive a fucking 5spd! I had to shift and explain clutch when I was suppose to sleep!!! The stories.... Man I will miss him.,,, His family was great a the funeral, absolutely hate it. He had so much going for him and he didn't really realize it, it sucked for us that TRUELY KNEW HIM.. Not the yeah I know Greg cuz you drank a beer with him, but the real Greg....ISOC we need to get the true friends together when we meet in a few weeks.....

I agree it would be nice to see some of the old friends as well. I also fell off the face of the earth and intend to keep it that way for many people, but there are many good people as well that I have lost track of and it would be great to reunite with them and share some stories about our fallen friend. I remember those days at Carpetland and going to Paul Ruster park and pulling the wooden stakes out of the ground and driving Gregs car up and down the hill and parking up there. Those were the days of working out in Gregs basement and when we first started going to Powerhouse Gym on the east side of Indy. That place was a zoo, a very competitive and hard core gym, I think 75% of the people training there were competitive, college athletes, or female strippers. Although there were a few normal people, but that place had many characters, I hope they are all doing well.

C/O BIG Greg

I really like hearing all the props from you guys about Greg! I knew him mainly from the party aspect of his life. I don't know the details from his death but I'm sure the party lifestyle didn't help the ticker. I'm new to this site and would like to learn the ropes. I really liked Greg and he will definitely be missed. I partied, done "time", H.C., LOL, and chicks together, etc,etc... I hope to get to know his other friends from his workout lifestyle as well. Hit me up!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner