over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW MILK

Anyone know a good place in Socal to get it?

One of the major companies in the raw milk movement is organic pastures; check out their website at www.organicpastures.com . You can enter your zip code and it will tell you locations you buy their products.

^^^^ sweet, clarks nutriton is a health food grocery store right down the street from me. I wonder if they have it bottled in the fridge there. Doesnt it only stay good for a few days. I'll have to go in and ask em.

since were talking about good fats on a few threads, thought i would bump this one

HAHA, bumping an old thread here. I just checked out the laws in my state regarding raw milk. The only way I can buy some is with a prescription from a doctor and then it's only goat's milk that's allowed to be sold. How freaking stupid is that.

BTW, Mule or anyone else that's informed on the subject. I'm trying to follow vince's old recipes of raw heavy cream in protein shakes. If I bought raw milk and just skimmed off the cream, which is what I'm looking for, am I still getting the benefits. Meaning is most of the nutrition in the cream or foremilk.

raw milk is great stuff but most the formulas vince had for some real masive growth used the cream and raw eggs, don't throw the cream away you want that for sure. so the answer is both the cream and the milk and great. for vinces formula though he did not use the milk because it had lots of carbs and vince was doing a ketogenic diet. the cream is pure fat so he coupled that with all the fat in protein in raw eggs. raw milk has its place though too as lactose in raw milk actually is a massive growth factor when mixed with milk protein and al the proper enzymes in the raw milk

lots of info of vinces program is in this thread. read through the whole thing,tons of info on exactly what your looking for **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Bumpin' a good thread >^< Can't get enough RAW MILK.

when making a conscious effort to bulk, i have milk w/ every meal, i absolutely love it.

Wish I could drink milk but if I'm not in the bathroom when I'm drinking it I'm in deep shit....no pun intended

thanks for reminding us..ya know I am gunna have some fat-free milk tom for breakfast with my meal :)

I drink whole milk every single day. About a gallon every 2 or 3 days. I have never tried raw milk but I would like to.

milk is better than bier

It's already been said many times in this thread but raw milk is entirely different than the pasteurized/homogenized/vitamins added crap in grocery stores. It possesses immunoglobins, growth factors, enzymes, and high amounts of CLA. All these goodies either get destroyed by the high heat of pasteurization, or are never present to begin with due to grain-fed cows. (cows eat GRASS) The taste is much better as well IMO.

Like it has already been said, there is a huge difference between the milk you can buy in the store, Vs real fresh raw milk.
I love Kefir, and can drink this all day long, Kefir is fermented raw milk and tastes absolutely fantastic.

i bump this every once and while when people get interested in raw milk, read the thread and educate yourself, we can change things, the more people know about raw milks superiority the more people will ask for it. lets vote with our dollars. right now the majority of money spent on dairy is spend on pasteurized conventional dairy. once more people become educated and know what raw milk is they will want it. when the majority wants it and has money to spend one it , laws will change . remember money talks, tell your friends. lets make this mainstream. lets get the word out and we can all benefit when this is on the shelves in every state

http://www.raw-milk-facts.com/
My friends family has a organic dairy farm here in upstate NY, I get my milk from their healthy grass fed cows, i love it it taste better than any milk i ever had growing up. I dont dare drink pasteurized anymore, its pure garbage. No calcium absorbtion what so-ever..
Im running superdrol right now so im trying to stay clear of the sat. Fats, so im milk free for a little while. Should be back to that stuff in no-time though..
:eek: :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner